𝓞𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Shehnaaz Shah

"Ammi will they stay at Sidharth's house?" I asked my Ammi who was in rush.

"Toh kaha rahenge?" Instead of the answer of my question I recieved another question. Meh.

"Idhar tumhari Nani, Mama aur Mami hajam nahi hunge unko bhi jamin pe bistar bichakar rehna padhtha hai toh tumhari Dadi aur woh sab bhi ajayege toh bathroom k andar rehna padhega" She was totally annoyed at me as she was busy in house cleaning.

It was not like that I was sitting puting leg over leg. I was opening the curtain from hock to put them in washing machine.

One minute one minute. How stupid of me I forgot to tell u guys tomorrow was a dawat, u can also say that it was Dawat-E-Nikah. It always has been organised in the day of nikah usually.

It was arranged after 3 months bcz our nikha was a sudden affair as our parents decided to effectuate it with lil preparation in the mosque. They decided to held the wedding after my studies would be complete.

But my Abbo wanted to arrange the Dawat in time as ritual. But Sidharth's one and only Kahla lives in Oman(a country in the middle east) And she would not be able to come in one week if we held the Dawat that time.

In Dawat after nikah only very close relatives r invited. Lala Ammi didnt want her sister to miss the dawat so the date was decided tomorrow as Lala Ammi's sister came this morning. Sidharth called a minute ago letting me know about their arrival.

My dado along with Aru's family would come tomorrow morning. And I was asking Ammi where would they stay. My Nani and Mama-Mami would also come for sure. As our flat was inadequate for so many people to stay so they would must be stay at Lala abbo's flat.

Lala Abbo had two flat in same building wait he owned the whole building. So there was one for the guests. Lala Ammi had two brothers, they lived in Delhi here. So they would directly come in the venue same as my Khala also lived here only. So nothing to worry about their whereabouts.

While doing work I heard the ringing of my phone coming from my room. It was Alya Api, Arya's sister. Ohh that girl, I was trying to contact her from last three hours, but that madam wasnt recieving my call. Finally she got time.

"Assalamu alaikum." I heard her giving me salam but I was so way frustrated at her that I didnt care to reply to her salam.

"Are u coming tomorrow?" I asked, didnt want to start any chit-chat with her.

"Where is ur manners Shehnoo?" There she goes, trying to distract me from my anger. "U have to say Walaikum assalamn first."

"U keep your manners with u Api. Now answer me quickly if ur witch mother-in-law give u permission to come." Her mother-in-law was really a witch. She was pain in neck.

"Not yet. I will try to talk to her at night again."

"What is the problem of her? Why she have to act like a villain every damn time? Abbo and Lala abbo went there to invite in person. Yet she is doing drama." I snorted. When Abbo told that her mother-in-law didnt assure that they would come I was sure she would do dramas.

"I dont know yaar. She is not gonna let me live in peace until she is alive and in one piece." Her voice cracked.

"Why Talha bhai never say anything to her?"