𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓐 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶

Arya Shah

"The way he look at me, he approaches me, all the things related to him feel so same yet so different." Shehnoo exaggerated.

"Obviously it will feel different na yaar. Tera shauhar hai. And now the only thing between u two will blossom is love." I gushed.

"Love?" She remarked. "It is not easy."

"But baby it is love which ties two souls in a single thought, this is what makes the marriage stronger."

"I know. I know.. But. I. Need. Time." She said pausing after every word.

Ok I got her. She needed time meant my poor cousin brother had to wait more. And how much time he had to wait? He already waited for four long years. It was seemed to me that there was many work for me.

"Kitna time chahiye tuje? Abhi toh sab tiktak hai, par jab ruksati hujani uske baad kiya? Jab bacho k demand ane lag jayege na tabhi karlio sab bina pyar k." Shehnoo gasped hearing me.

("How much time u need? Everything is going good till now, but what after ruksati? When there will come demand of having kids then u have to do everything without love only.")

We turned back hearing another source of voice, "Why r u frighting her?"

"What could I do Alya Api? She wants to stay being his sister for whole life." I snickered.

"When I said that?" Shehnoo snapped.

"There is no need to say that, u r showing that." I said in a duh tune. "And bacho I m warning u, if u forget it he is very handsome. Kahin hathse na nikal jaye."

Despite of knowing that Sidharth didnt have any urge to look at anybody else than Shehnoo I tried to frighten her. But she also shrugged knowing Sidharth was not gonna do such things since he is already married. But It didnt go well with Alya Api.

"Shut up Arya." She gave me a deathly glare. "U will not say any thing more."

Then she turned to Shehnoo who was evidently restless with her newly forming feelings.

"Shehnoo meri baat deyan se sun. U r very lucky that tera nikah Sidharth k sath hua. Ye baat tu bhi janthi hai. U two shared a bond before your marriage that is indescribable. Tune jaise Sidharth k jindegi k panno ko sahara hai, jaise usko sambala hai iske baad uske life me koyi aur ajati toh he surely would fail to adjust. Aur rahi teri baat tuje jo chahiye thana woh Sidharth k roop me tuje milgaya bacha, tere sapno ka kadhar karne wala. Tum dono mano ya na mano  tu usko complete karthi hai aur tuje woh."

(Shehnoo listen to me carefully. U r very lucky that u r in nikah with Sidharth. And you also know that. The bond u two shared before nikah was indescribable. The way u had gone through the pages of his life's book, the way u handled him, after that if any girl came to his life he would surely fail to adjust. And about u? The man u wanted, u got in form of Sidharth, who genuinely care and value about ur dreams. I donno if u both accept it or not, u r the one who complete him and he completes u.)

My Api is so much love. I could see her words were affeccting our heroine. And my Api didnt stop there she was in no mood to leave the discussion easily.

"If the name of realtionship changed that doesnt mean that the love that excisted died down. U have to start loving him from a new line. Nah. Nikah adds love in relationship, it doesnt decrease love. Have faith in Allah. He will never bond two people where there isnt any hope. And u toh know him before marriage." Api patted her cheeks lovingly.