𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

Samad Shah

ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ˢⁱᵈʰᵃʳᵗʰ

REGRETS, that thing I had the most in my life. In my early stage of life I did things that ashamed me still.

Our father passed us leaving almost helpless. My lil brother, Samshul Shah (Naaz's father) went to Dubai when he was only 15. He went there for earning money as our family was at very bad status that time. We other three brothers were in our country handling Abba's lil shop in Delhi. It was in a normal alley of Delhi.

Samshul gave his 8 years to Dubai, stayed away from his family. As he was the lil one among us he was very dearer to Ammi. He never stayed a day away from her but he went away for 8 years! He sacrificed his childhood for handling our financial condition as none of us wanted to go away from home. But in a very lil age he gave his consent. I couldnt even iamgine how much he worked hard to earn those money.

But I ruined his all sacrifice in my greed. I bought two shops with his money on my name which he sent from Dubai. He sent me those for buying shop on his name. When he came back he told me to give the papers I told he never send me any money.

My this deed would never be forgivable. Soon he got to know that I lied to him. So he once came to me asking me to return his money. But I again denied demanding it was mine. His anger rose to the its peak,he  yelled on me and finding a nice chance I created a scene there.

After that time he never came to me, never to take his money nor usually. And it was very late when I realized my mistake. That time I didnt have any courage to face him.

We didnt talk expect in front of Ammi as she wanted to her childs be happy together like old times.  But I ruined her dreams also. She also had a hint of the things between us though Samshul never told her anything. It became evident to every one.

Samshul had to form his state again. He had to work hard more to give his family a comfortable life while my everything was based on his money. Yeah I also worked hard to increase my business. I became the richest among the shahs in the side of money. He became the richest among everyone in winning hearts.

His daughter Shehnaaz was also like him. A girl with golden heart. I didnt have a daughter,but I didnt love her less than my own daughter. She was a lovely sweetheart. Her every thing reminded me of Samashul.

The way she talked, the way she showed me respect every time, I loved the things about her. She was a child every parent wanted. Being her father would be always a proud to Samshul.

When Sadia, Sidharth's mother asked how would be Shehnaaz for our Sidharth, I was left in hasitance. Firstly Samshul and I were not in a good term. On the other hand the mistakes Sidharth did in his teenage were known to all, also Samshul. Why would he give her one and only daughter to Sidharth? And that also in my house.

But Sadia convinced me and gave me courage to face him once again. Facing him means facing my cruel act and I also set my mind for it as how more days I was going to ignore them when I realized my mistakes and I was repentant for it. How many years I was going to be a coward?

Besides this I couldnt do anythimg good for Sidharth. Somewhere in my insecurities I led him into a wrong path. I had been always strict towards Sidharth to the extent. I never showed him too much love. I always pressurized him for being an established person. If I showered some love maybe he would shared his life's event with me, he maybe would not almost destroyed his life.

The regret of not able to protect my elder son from wrongful things was also eating me up. Bringing Shehnaaz in his life if I could made his life beautiful I was ready to face anything for it.

I was happy that I went to his house and asked for forgivness. Instantly he hugged me and forgave me. When Sadia said that we wanted Shehnoo for Our Sidharth. He didnt give a second thought for saying yes.

The Happiness I felt couldnt be described in words. It was for getting my brother back after a long time, for my son's life and also for their nikah. I always wanted someone like Shehnaz as my daughter, getting Shehnaaz herself as my daughter, was the best prayer of me that Allah granted.

Samshul Shah

ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ˢʰᵉʰⁿᵃᵃᶻ

When Samad Bhai came I was confused. Which thing led his steps in my house? He was richer than us. I was in lower level than him. I knew what he did past made me suffer. But when he colided his hands in front of me I could not resist the brotherhood raising in me. As our age gap wasnt that much we used to be close to each other. I couldnt help myself seeing him crying in front of me so I embraced him with all my love that I had for him.

After that when Sadia bhabhi asked me if I wanted to give my Shehnaaz to Sidharth, I was beyond happy. He would be best for my life, Shehnaaz. I knew he did mistakes in his teen life.

But they were not saying to give my Shehnoo to the spoiled one, they were asking her hand for the one who was enough to take responsibility to my daughter, who would make her happy always, who would love her the whole life. This Sidharth was the humble person in my eyes.

The most joyous thing that my daughter would be in Shah family only. That's why I didnt take another second before agreeing.

I knew Sidharth would fill Shenoo's life with happiness. I hope so.

---

Know this chapter is not that interesting. But it is important to let u guys know the relationahip between two Shah brothers. Not like that I too prefer the elder's stories😪 I will give another update as compensation💀

~Fari❤