𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝔁𝓮𝓷

I want a new cover for my book. The recent one isnt that much beatiful. So If anyone can help me with book's cover I wil be glad. Please.

3 years later

Shehnaaz Shah

"Sidharth put me down." I said in a hush voice. "Alya Api can come any moment. You idiot."

"Maybe you are fogetting that we are in her house." I further added when he didnt buzz and carrying me headed to the room where I was staying temporarily.

"Oh plz Shehnoo you always trick me showing these stupid reasons. Not this time. Ok? And also Api is sleeping with her lil devils."

We were in middle of our own bickering and we didnt realize that Alya Api was standing there witnessesing all the drama. Her fake coughing for getting our attention was enough to make us startled. Sidharth immediately put me down. I looked at Alya Api whose eyes were focused on him and eyebrows was crooked in a manner of asking what was happening in her house.

Sidharth gave her sheepish grin, getting the change I escaped from there to Api's room.

"Sidharth Lala Ami is calling you countlessly and here you are busy with your romance. She was being worried, you should have some senses of time." Her scoldings continued, which saddened me. The Alya Api who was once chilled, became serious now. I sighed, then my eyes fall on the lil girl and I played with her.

It had been 2 days she came back home from Hospital and she gave birth to a pretty angel. Actually Talha Bhai got arrested bcz of some fake case according to him, but he trusted some frauds and got himself involved with this circumstance.

Api's mother-in-law died a few months ago. So she was all alone.Her patents went at Hajj and Arya lives in Dubai and was heavily pregnant, so she couldn't make it to be with Api at this time.

My Abbo and Lala Abbo are working for Talha Bhai's bail, but it was going to take time. I felt sad for my sister. She gave birth to her second child and her husband wasnt there to hold her.

I was living with her as there was no other in the home and she had a lil new baby to take care.

"My bacha is so cute. Haina?" I cooed my new niece.

"And am I not?" The sudden appearance of another voice made me frightened. I quickly turned around and saw a sleepy Tara. I didn't recognized her voice as she just woke up from her long nap.

"Who said Tara is not cute? Tara is the cutest. You know na already?" I put her in the cradle and picked Tara up.

"Api u feed our lil cupcake. We are going to play." As Api came, I went to living room with Tara. I put her down on sofa and sat beside her.

"Mami! Sidharth Mamu is calling." I glared at the phone and then at Tara.

"Tara how many times I have to say that I am not your MAMI, I am your KHALA."

"But Mamu said he wont give me chocolates if I dont call u Mami." She pointed out meekly. Uff! This Boy!!

"And if u again call me Mami...then... I will..." I searched a way to lure her.
"Then I will say your lil sista cutest, not you." I faked a sad face and it definitely worked. After solving the important matter I picked up not so important call and went to the baranda while Tara was watching TV.