𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓜𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽

This chapter is of lil suspense as it have mentions of Sidharth's past that I will disclose later.

Sidharth Shah

"Deko Mr. I m clearing it in one sentence I m taken." Saying she shooed the boy away.

And here she says me why I am not possessive. She didn't give me a chance to show my this side. She always stayed a feet away from the boys. My mind stucked with her 'I m taken'.

I shook off my smile as soon as I saw her noticing me. I thought I have to bear her silent treatment like I was bearing from more than 24 hours. Stubborn girl! She didn't talk to me as she said.

"What happened? U didn't go for hiking with ur dear Faaris bhai?" Sarcasm was laced with her question.

Actually I was mocking her saying I will have fun without her when I was there in village. I was gonna do camping and hiking there in the hills of our soil. But how could I chill when my madam here was agbabula(angry) on me.

"How I can when my mam is angry with me?" I asked.

"Who? Ur Principle mam? So go to ur College to coax her. Why r u standing in front of my college gate?" She taunted.

"My college is off." I grinned. And I was there bcz I couldn't go to her house to meet her, there was choti ammi, so I couldn't be able to persuade her there.

"Why u came back before everyone comes?" She asked as I only came back from village.

"I thought someone would be in fighting mood." I stated as she was all calm and normal with me.

"Can't u answer straightly?" she was sounding worried.

"What happened? Are u OK?"

"No I m not OK. I having bad insinuations regarding u." My breath got stucked at my throat. She and her gut feelings! How she came to know?

"and u know my institutions don't go wrong anytime." I let out the breath I was holding.

I cupped her cheeks making her face me. "U r overbthinking and also over reacting. Everything is OK."

"U sure na?" She wasn't satisfied with my assurance.

"Yeah. Leave it. I want to take u somewhere." she looked at me with suspicious eyes, "where?"

"Somewhere." I replied making her frown.

"Ahh no more inquiries. Be ready at 7. Now tell me what did u do these days u didn't let me hear from u?" I leaded her to my car.

"Sidharth we did not talk only for 1 day." She rolled her eyes.

"Nah u didn't count properly." I blamed her putting my seat belt and started to drive. She gave me the whole list what she did in past 44 hours on my demand.

-----

"Sidharth tu muje bulega ki hum kaha jarahe hai?" She huffed while I was driving car.

"Cant u keep patience?" She sighed hearing me.

After reaching our destination she looked around trying to figure out why we were there.