𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓮 𝓞𝓻 𝓝𝓸𝓽?

Sidharth Shah

Life is unpredictable! I never thought in my whole life that I will hate Hafsa, I didn't choose to hate her after our bitter arguments through many years; but I was forced into it. Early morning she started to yell at me without reason. OK, I maybe taunted her,but girl!Wasnt it supposed to be normal between us? We were doing the same thing from three or four years and she have no right to point a finger on my married life no matter what made her do that.

Maybe I could forgive her for it, but what happened after I came into my room, after creating a scene on living room, I was burning with rage. And all my senses were blaming Hafsa, Hafsa and Hafsa. Though the reason behind my anger was Hafsa, the reason behind my sulking mood was my confrontation with Shehnoo.

I calmed down renting to myself that why I was letting Hafsa get over my nerves; actually I was already in a sour mood last night Shehnoo wanted to go to her Nani's house. I knew it was very inconvenient to get angry over this lil matter but this lil matter always irked me. From very beginning shehnoo was very fond of her maternal family, she loves to spend more time with her Nani prefer to Dado. It doesn't go well with me. Man u came for a week in your village home and there  want to spend ur six days with maternal family so what about showing some affection to your petarnal family.

Shehnaaz was also well ware of the matter. We always argue over it. But slowly her this habit started to cause me pain when I was falling for her. Well this time also I didn't bare the idea. But the self control I was maintaining I lost it and reacted badly. I decided to let her do what she wanted, then I went outside and hanged out with some of my friends, one of them dragged me to his house which I let him as I thought Shehnaaz left. But to my surprise I saw her down, maybe she returned this morning.

Talking about Shehnaaz, She barked inside my room when I was sitting there drinking water. Why I was assuming there was rage behind her cold facial expression?

"I don't want to do any bickering with u. So just answer my questions honestly and then I will leave." She announced and I raised my eyes at her.

"I just need some answers."She said coldly. I shifted my gaze from her to the glass in my hand, then I hear her asking."Why u leave in the middle of our conversation?"

"That was not a conversation like normally people do." I replied after gulping the remaining water in the glass.

Her gaze became hard as she looked at me, next I knew, nearing me she pulled me up by my collar and thumped me to nearby wall and stood just an inch away from me.

"Just why? Mere sawal ka sidha sidha jawab kio nahi detha?" She almost yelled with fury.

"Mene jawab dia toh tha. That wasnt a normal talk, we were arguing, that's why I left." I replied running a hand through my hair.

"According to u we were having arguments, not me." Shs huffed.

"Aur kuch?" I asked.

"Why didn't u come back home at night?" She threw another question."I want Straight forward answer." She didn't forgot to add this at last.

"None of your business." What I said was enough to irk her to the perk.

Lowering her head she muttered something under her breath which was unclear to me. Then she looked up at me as she was shorter than me.

"Sidharth tu mujse pyar kartha hai ya nahi?" She said in one breath.

I wasnt expecting this type of question from her. A smile wanted to appear on my face, but I was so surprised that my mind got blanked.

"Do You Love Me Or Not?" I looked at her. This time she spoke with a soft voice that made look at her. As I looked at her eyes everything expect her became illusion for me.

"Ye bhi koyi puchne wali baat huti hai?" I truly had belief that we dont need words to express love.

"Nahi bilkul nahi. Ye batane wali baat huti hai...joh apse nahi hunga." She gave me a hard glare and was going to leave.

"Leave me." She tried to free her hand as I stopped her from leaving.

"Let me say I love u first."

________

He got an hold on her. She tried to move but her affords was in vain. He kissed her right cheek and said I love u. And then he repeated tha same words kissing her left cheeks.

"Arey kia kar rahe hu." She said while giggling. "I m feeling ticklish. Jara duri farmana." She brought her hands between them.

"Tuje confession chahiye tha...ap mere pass red roses toh hai nahi abhi so feeling k sath confession deraha tha." He received a light slap on his chest.

"Apna feelings k sath confession apne pass rako, I just needed conformation."

"Achaaaw." He tried to tease her.

"Ji ha." She wasnt in no mood to give him any chance to tease her?

"So what made u confused that u needed confirmation?" Sidharth wanted to know.

"Woh Hafaa...." Shehnaaz was about to say the real reason. That she heard Hafsa talking  about his past girlfriends. But she stopped in the middle as she knew Sid will be upset if he got know her thinking about his past and then she decided to confront.

But Sid already got angry by hearing Hafsa's name." That girl why she have to come between my ways?" Sid thought she maybe provoked Shehnaaz against him.

"Hey hey I was just going to ask what about u and Hafsa? U two were best buddies, right? So why this split??"

Sidharth's concerned face increased Shehnaaz's curiosity.

"Leave it na." Sid never shared this with anyone. Shehnaaz and Arya tried many times to do patch up between them. But when they was unaware of the real reason....their affords didnt do any magic.

"Sidharth I want to know. And I have the right to know." Bcz it was related to him.

"The clash between us started from her proposing me." He spoke after doing a lot of thinkings.

Shehnaaz thought she heard it wrong."Repeat karna jara."

"Hafsa proposed me years ago." Shehnaaz left him and took a step back.

"My cousin loves my My Husband and I m not aware of it. Wow!"

"It was years ago."

"So why I dont know?"She asked.

Sidharth loves his cousins. He also used to adore Hafsa as a cousin. And he never told anyone this news bcz he didnt want her to face embarrassment for it. That's why he never shared it with Shehnaaz also.

"Shehnoo it wasn't important for u to know and meri puri baat toh sunle." Sidharth tried to reach her.

"No let it be. It is not important for me to know." Saying she left from his room.

Shehnaaz was a girl who always dreamt of her carrier and her studies, she cared less about being in a relationship let alone being married. But She knew she was being jealous. But what hurted her more was he thought  it was not important for her to know a matter which was related to him.

-------
Tried to write a lil🤧
~Fari❤