𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓗𝓮𝓻

Sidharth Shah

After spending a huge span of time roaming around the village and discovering many new things, I entered in the house only to be haunted by her memories again.

Pushing my hands inside my jeans pockets, I sighed as it was being very difficult for me to stay there for a mere second, knowing she wasn't there.

I know we didnt stay together back at Delhi, but about this place was really different. I never had been there without her. The previous time when we were here I maybe didnt talk with her for three days, but she was in front of my eyes, but this time it was going to be really hard. It was going really hard as I never celebrated Eid without her.

"Sidharth." I heard Badhi Ammi calling me.

Not now- mummering under my breath I turned with fake smile. I was already pissed of and I couldn't even imagine to take any shits from her.

"Where were u?" She let out her dangerous voice. Argh!

I m not answerable to u - I wanted to snap back. But my luck, I couldn't as Dado was also there.

"I had to complete some work." I wanted a escape from there.

"What kind of work had come that u have to stay out of the house in the eid day?"

'Uff why cant she understand I m not feeling like celebrating eid. I m not in a celebration mood.'

Not wanting to reply rudely to her I walked up to my room without replying her. Finding my room empty that meant I had no other barrier for making a call to Shehnaaz. The only chance I was finding from morning, and I wasn't getting it. Sometimes Ammi called me, then other block, then another. I called her yesterday night and it had been a long time.

"Hi" She appeared in my mobile screen blessing my eyes.

"What's up!" I excalimed.

"Nothing new." She said suffocated.

"Kya hua? Why are u in a tetchy mood?" I asked.

"Nothing" was her reply.

Before I could continue Arya barked inside my room. Humph I was really done now. I got the point that I couldn't get the chance to have a talk with her properly.

"Hey who is on the phone?" She showed a grin before scoping beside me.

"Shehnoo!" She shouted at the top of her lungs making me close my ears.

My phone which was in my hands, she was holding it now. I groaned mentally not being able to find a lil peace there.

"What yaar, u didn't put new dress on Eid. It is so unlike u Shehnoo." Aru literally whinned.

"I m not going anywhere. So why should I get ready?" She answered in a grumpy tune. I could somet3was definitely wrong with her.

"Arey yaar, Sidharth k liye toh ready hujati. Tera shauhar hai." Aru got started with her teasings.

But I only knew boom was going to blast anytime soon. She wasnt really in a mood to play along. 1...2...3... here we go.

"Oh please  Aru kiske liye ready hune ko bol rahi hai jis bandene muje Eid Mubarak bolne k liye tak ek phone nahi kiya subhe se. Abhi jakar time mila nawab ko. And do u know Abbo also didnt call for once? Matlab hum yaha kiya rehgaye sab bol gaye. Also u madam. U didnt even drop a message for me. I m feeling so lonely here, tum sab toh saat huna isiliye samaj nahi araha, what is the feeling to be away from ur family on the day of Eid. Maje karo tum sab, meri kaha yaad ayegi tum sabko. Kisi ko koyi fikar nahi." Saying she cut the call.