𝓣𝓲𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓣𝓪𝓽

Arya Shah

After dragging me with him Sidharth walked silently. He was engrossed in his thoughts. Maybe I knew what was he thinking.

I cleared my throat." Why r behaving like this?"

"Like what?"He instantly turned back facing me.

"Shehnaaz ko ignore kio kiya jaraha hai?" I folded my arms around my chest.

He sighed muttering her name under his breath."It is also unknown to me."

I raised my eyes at his answer.

"U know na it is complecated. Our whole relationship got complicated." He said looking away.

"I know. But that doesnt mean u two play ignore iognore game. And tu kartha hai ignore uski existence ko, jaise woh huhina. In this procees u r hurting her, that too badly."

The disturbance between these two was clearly visible. I couldnt see them like this.

"U know very well she cant take anyone's ignorance who r close to her. Tera ignore karna toh use bilkul nahi pasand. Bachpan sehi aisi hai woh. Tune sirf ek baar use ignore kiya tha uska kya haal hua tha."

Flashbacks
Sidharth was in bathroom taking shower. Shehnoo and I entered the room to find it empty. I listened the sounds from the bathroom.

A mischievous idea crossed my mind as I knew Sidharth didnt prefer to stay in darkness. I switched off the light.

"What r u doing?"Shehnoo hissed hitting my hand.

"Shh. Turasa majak toh chaltha hai." I shushed her.

I switched on the light and again switched off. This time we heard him shouting."Dont play with me." I turned the light on then.

We both giggled at him. This time Shehnoo turned off the light. And we both burst in a great fit of laughter.

"Shehnoo!Aru!" He got to know that it was us pranking him. "Stop it guys. Otherwise acha nahi hunga."

He was sounding angry till then. Shehnoo quickly turned the light on and started to drag me with her. But me being me going there I again turned off the light.

"Aru please dont do this. Bhaiyo will burst on us." She said with fear.

"Shehnoo chup kar. Tera bhaiyo kiahi karlega." I said sarcastiaclly.

Yet Shehnoo dragged me from there. And after that Sidharth didnt approach us. He started ignoring us. I let it be knowing he would not continue the drama long. It was just a prank.

But Shehnoo was restless the whole time he ignored him. She tried to talk to him but he ignored him. That day she didnt eat anything properly.

"Bhaiyo meri baat toh sun." I heard Shehnoo. Maybe she was trying to persuade him. They were in boy's room.

I peeked through the open door to get a better view. Shehnoo was holding his hand trying to turn him to her. But this admant boy!