𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰

Khalil Shah

In which relationship there r no grudges, but we have to hold that things, and mend our bond strongly.

I agree it was my fault, I shouldn't say her directly and rudely that I dont want to marry now. I wasn't in a correct state of mind then. But why this much anger on me that she blocked me right then and agreed to give her life and love someone else which's right was only mine.

Kya kiya hai tune
Khone laga hoon khud se
Kya kiya hai tune mere yaar.

I m losing my mind. I never ever wanted to get involved with any girl. But she was so stubborn still so lovable that I couldn't resist myself from loving her back. But now what?

Sauda ye do dilon ka
Lagta hai kuch palon ka
Na hoga ye humse baar baar

The place she made in my heart, the part she stealed of my heart, I couldn't  give it this place to any one else, but how she did it? How she was doing it?

How?

Arya Shah

'Kahlil' I mumbled his name. I didnt know why I felt like taking his name. Was he happy after hearing the news? Did he want to come here to call off the marriage? Did he love me anymore?

Shayad khatam hai, ya phir bacha hai
Dil mein kahi pe tumhara intezaar

Was my heart still waiting for him? No no, yesterday I got bonded with someone else. I shouldn't think about him.

"Aru" I smiled hearing Shehnoo's voice. I turned back only to get entangled in a hug.

"How have u been?" I asked reciprociting the hug.

"Mera chor, tu bata." I know why the concern in her voice.

"Kia batao?" I moved aside for avoiding meeting eyes with her.

"Where is Sidharth? He didnt came to see me, I have to go this time also." I wanted to avoid her questions that she was going to throw for sure.

"Aru u cant get off me untill I want. I said Sidharth not to disturb us. Now sit." She took me to bed and we sat there.

"Why u agreed for this marriage?" She directly asked. "I know u love Kahlil Bhai, so what happened?"

I really didnt want to talk about us, there was no us...not about Khalil and me.

"Shehnaaz I found it right, Abbo found him suitable." I wasn't finding words to reply her. Thinking about him I again got lost into some another world.

"I want to know what happened between u two." Shehnoo shook me. "So dont talk in puzzles.

What happened?

Flashbacks

My parents were pressuring me for marriage. Shehnaaz also had nikah when she was younger than me and they wanted me too. I was denying them from a long time.

First this Khalil wasn't ready to accept that he also loves me. And now he wasn't ready to bond in a nikah. I wasn't understanding what was the problem. I was the one who was studying. I was the one who was unsettled in life.