𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓘 𝓕𝓮𝓮𝓵?

The nikah was planned in a simple way. The nikah was taking place on Mosque after Asar's prayer. Some of relatives from sidnaaz's maternal side and shah males were present on the nikah while ladies stayed in the house.

Clutching her dress tightly she took a deep breath. Taking the pen in her hand she signed the nikah paper. She shook a bit realizing that she was a married woman now.

 She shook a bit realizing that she was a married woman now

Her look

Aisehi uske bina pata chale
Woh uski zindagi ban jata hai💕

Shehnaaz Shah

Yesterday I called my Razia Khala(Aunt). She also had her nikah with her cousin, Kabir Mamu. After asking her about random things I gathered my courage to ask her about this awkward situation.

I always wanted to ask a question to the people who got stucked with their cousin 'How things r going between u two? Dont the things get awkward?'

U all know r8 what I mean? Like how can u see a man as ur husband whom u treated and respected as ur brother?

But HELL it was happening with me now.

"Khala I want to ask u something. But first promise me U will not tell anyone about my question please."

After she nodded in yes I asked how she managed to be in a relationship, like marriage with a brother. Though he was cousin brother, he was her brother yet.

Khala laughed at me making me embarrass. I requested her to stop but she kept laughing. That moment I wanted to die. But then she gave me some advices for which I was thankful to her.

While signing the paper the voice rangs in my mind. Qubool hai' I didnt know how I uttered these two words. It felt like the most difficult word to utter.

Again thanks to khala. I remembered her saying,
Nikah mein bohot takat huta hai

Pata hai kio?
Kioki isme sabse jyada
Allah ki raza huti hai.

And who can go againt His will? As soon as I finished signing I shuddered at the thought of being married. I needed some time for sure, that I knew.

I looked beside me recieving a smile from my Abba. I felt a wider grin on my face seeing my abba's smile. He was my everything. This decision was for him mostly. I loved him beyond imagination.

Then Lala Abba came and gave me his blessings palcing his hand on my head. Then he hugged Abbo. My heart fluttered at the scene. That moment I felt this marriage had succeded in some manner at least. I didnt want any other things than my abbo and lala abbo to be together like brothers.