Aman Kills Roshni's Parents

[Australia; 4 pm]

A girl(Roshni) was sitting peacefully and playing her guiter. Her mother came.
Her mother(Rukhsana): You just finished your 12th boards. This doesnt mean you dont have to study further. Leave all this and take books.
Her father came.
Father(Rustom):Abhi toh exams khatam huye hai na,let her take rest!
Roshni:You are the best, papa!
Her father smiled. She hugged him. Just then,they heard gun shots.
Roshni:Whats happening there?
She closed her ears with her hands as she was scared of them. She was in tears. Rustom went out and saw the whole house was messed up.A lot of goons were there holding a gun. A person(Aman) pointed the gun to him. Rukhsana hid Roshni and came forward.
Rukhsana:What do you want?
Aman:Wo ladki kahan hai?
Rukhsana(scared):Kon ladki?
Aman:Bholi matt bano! Where is she? 😤
Aman shot Rustom's leg.
Roshni:Aaaaaaa nahiiii 😖 (Closing her ears with hands)
Aman looked at Roshni and clutched Rukhsana's hairs.
Aman:Is that the girl?
Rukhsana was trying to get out of his grip.
Rukhsana:Tum yeh thik nahi kar rahe ho! Jante nahi ho ham kon hai!
Aman:Sab janke hi aya hun! Aur yeh ladki mere sath jayegi!
Aman went to her. She was sitting there in a corner closing her eyes tightly. Aman saw her face and was lost.He caressed her hairs and she slowly opened her eyes.
Roshni(scared):Tu..m ..muj..jhe..kyun..leke ..jarahe ..ho??
Aman made stand up,kept her head on his chest,shot Rustom on his stomach and shot Rukhsana on her shoulder,because of this she fell on a table and her head got seriously injured. Roshni clutched Aman tightly as she was scared. Aman lifted her in his arms. Roshni was hell scared. Aman was going out taking her and she saw a bit that her mother and father were fell on the floor lifelessly. A big micro came. Aman sat in the behind taking Roshni in his arms. Roshni was in a shock as what happened a while back was not normal and the man sitting next to her is the murderer of her mother and father.
They reached a place. Roshni was hell scared. They got out of the car. Aman was instructing the goons something. Roshni held his hand.
Roshni:You will kill me too,na? Like you killed my mamma and papa?
Aman looked into her eyes.
Aman:I wont! Lets go inside,you must be hungry na?
[Roshni's pov: You killed my parents and now you are offering me food! I will kill you too Mr.murderer, you snatched my parents!]
Aman looked at her and understood her thoughts.
Aman:Look,i am 10 years older than you! I know what you are thinking. Dont dare to move an inch than my words.
Roshni:You are a jerk!
Aman came close to her and held her chin tightly.
Aman:Miss to be 17, I am the boss here and you have to listen to me. I will tell you soon why i am doing all this. Till then,keep calm!
Roshni:How do you know everything about me?
Aman:Chota dimaag hai,thanda rakho! Do not use it too much!
Roshni looked him. Tears rolled down by her cheeks. Aman wiped them.
Aman:Andar chalo!
Roshni:I hate you!
Aman:Keep hating me! I dont care about it even 🤡
[Aman's pov: I saw hatred for me in her eyes but i dont care what she thinks about me. I have done what i was told to. I dont care if she cries or if she curses me]

It was around 9 pm. Aman was smoking.
[Aman's pov: it is already 9. I dont feel like living anymore. Why you cheated me Ayesha? You made me a stone hearted person. I again shot two people today with no regret. This cigerette is my only partner!]
A goon came.
Goon:Boss,the girl isnt eating anything.
Aman:What is problem?
Goon:She is throwing the food continuosly. We are not able to control her.
Aman: I am checking on her!
Aman stood up taking the cigereette and went to Roshni. Roshni was crying folding her legs,hiding her face.
Aman:Hey tum utho!
Roshni looked at him. Her eyes had become red.
Aman's heart skipped a beat.
[Aman's pov:Why am i feeling bad for her? This world has 7 billion people and she is just one of them. I cant get weak seeing her innocent face.I went near her and clutched her hairs tightly as you all know,latho ke bhoot baaatoon se nahi maante!]
Aman:Why arent you eating?
Roshni:I dont want to eat!
Aman:What is your problem?
Roshni:You!
Aman:Look,if you dont eat,you will die and i cant let you die!
Roshni:You snatched my everything 🙂
Aman:Eat now!
Aman came close to her and she pushed him with all her strength. By mistake,Aman's locket was broken because of Roshni's bracelet. It fell on the floor. Aman's and Ayrsha's pictures were there which was broken.
[Aman's pov:It was Ayesha's last memory. I vowed never to meet her again but this girl broke the last memory of hers. How can she do that! She is not innocent at all. I looked at the broken pieces and then looked at her.]
Aman:Yeh kya kiya tumne 😤
Roshni:I..i am sorry.. I didnt want to..Tum mujhe khana khane ke liye bol rahe the na,lo main kha rahi..
She was about to take the plate but Aman threw that on the floor.
Aman:Zarurat nahi hai,matt khao!
Roshni:I am sorry 😖
[Roshni's pov:How can i..i broke his..locket..he is very angry now! He threw the plate too]
Aman:Shut up! Go and sleep!
Roshni went to sleep quietly.

Next morning,Roshni woke up. She was very hungry.
Roshni:Uff mera shoulderr..Brush karni hai..khana chahiye! I dont know what that khadus is doing. Roshni opened the door and was about to walk. A goon stopped.
Goon:You cant go out!
Roshni:Mujhe khuli hawa ki adaat hai subha subha! Mujhe yahan nahi rehna! And waise bhi i am going to your boss. I broke his locket yesterday and now i am feeling bad for him!
Goon1: Omg why did you do that?
Roshni:It was just a mistake,okay? Let me give a check on him!
Goon2: Leave him,ma'am varna abhi ap ke upar baras padenge!
Roshni:Ouff i dont care! Where is he?
Goon1:That side..
Roshni:Thanks!
Roshni started to go. Goon2 hit goon1's head.
Goon2:Why did you tell her?
Goon1:She is not less than our boss! And i am wondering how boss didnt say anything to her? Remember last time, i mistakenly touched the locket and i was about to be killed but Roshni ma'am is ghuming araam se ,haah!
Goon2:You are right!

Roshni went to Aman's room and saw the whole room was messed up. Aman was sleeping peacefully in the middle of the room,on the floor.
[Roshni's pov:I entered in his room,it was so nice. He maybe gave me the store room! But i will sleep here from now on. He messed up the whole room. 10 years older,my foot!]
She stepped toward Aman.
STAY TUNED!