ROSHAN Moved Somewhere else

Recap:Roshni opened the paper nervously.

Roshni and Aman closed their eyes.
Roshni:Kya aya weirdo?
Aman:Ap dekho na?
Roshni:Weirdo, i cant!
Roshni closed(yahan wo word yaad nahi araha) the papers. They opened their eyes.
Roshni:Agar negative aye toh?
Aman:Ek kaam karte,ham kahi pe chale jaate.. Mujhe apse..dur nahi hona aur nahi..Ayaat se!
Roshni:Waise toh ap buddhu ho but ye baat sahi hai! India nikaal jate? Chupke! Uff too much fun!
Aman went in a deep thought.

On other side,Ayesha woke up with a headache. She went to have coffee. Then she looked at the clock.
Ayesha:Itni deir higayi..Ayaat yoh shayad..
She rushed toward Ayaat room and didnt find her.
Ayesha:Ayaat..Ayaat..kahan gayi ye ladki?
Ayesha was tensed as where she could go. She searched the whole house.

On other side,Roshni was packing her bags.
Roshni:Yeh tum jo kapde office se idhar layein,main pack kardi aur Ayaat ke liye wahan se..
Aman:Ja toh rahe but kaise sab manage..
Roshni:Meri NGO wali dost se baat hui,she will manage everything!
Aman smiled at her and switched off his phone. Roshni kept the DNA reports in the bag. Aman didnt contact Arishfa foe two days and they left for India. They reached a small apartment and bought their necessary things and with the help of the NGO lady,they found jobs.

3 months passed. Arishfa seached Aman but didnt found and Ayesha too searched Ayaat. No one had any idea about them being together. They were staying in Ahmedabaad. They changed their names as Aman and Rpshni as Ayaat used to call them by these. They didnt use Isha and Rafin.

Roshni was cooking in the kitchen. Aman came from behind and hugged her. Roshni was wearing a saree. She was making roti.
Aman:How are you?
Roshni:Busy!
Aman turned her.
Aman:Saree mein badi hot lagti ap!
Then he put his hand on her belly.
Aman:How is my baby?
And yes,THEY WERE EXPECTING THEIR SECOND ONE. It was her second month.
Roshni:Thik hi hai..
Aman caressed her belly.
Roshni: Kya weirdo tum aisa kyun karte rehte besharmo ke tarha?
Aman:Mera baccha hai!
Roshni became upset.
Roshni:Tum..kisi aur ke husband ..Ham yahan aise bhag ke..i mean..We are not even married .Kya yesab sahi..
Aman:I love you ..
Roshni:I also but
Aman:Aur Ayaat bhi toh hamari..
Roshni:We didnt even try to know the truth!
Aman:Han par hai toh hamari..
Ayaat came running.
Ayaat:Mumma ..Papa!
Roshni wiped her tears and attented her.
Roshni:Kya hua baccha?
Ayaat:Bhoookh!
Aman:Ye sunday ko isko zyada bhookh lagti!
Roshni:Schoool nahi hota hai na!
Ayaat pouted.
Roshni:De rahi pagal!
Ayaat jumped in happiness. In these months,Ayaat tried to tell them about her mamas and all but they didnt understand.

On other side,Arishfa was angry. Her father was trying to control her but she didnt listed. Just then ,their manager came.
Arishfa:Kuch mila?(shouted)
Manager:Actually ma'am,jiss din se sir gayab huye,tab se unki PA miss Isha bhi gayab!
Arishfa:Get me all her informations! Immediately!
Manager went out.
Arishfa:Ek ba lauta phirse kahan gaya wo abbu?
Her father was also tensed.

On other side,Ayesha was drinking.
Ayesha:3 mahine se dhoonf rahi uss Ayaat ko! Aman ki alhri nishani bhi gum gayi!
She broke the glass.

Next day,Ayaat went to school. Roshni was doing some work. Aman picked her in his arms.
Roshni:Kya ho raha?
Aman:Ayaat school gayi hai..
Roshni:Pata hai mujhe,naya kuch batao! Isi wajah se na tumhe weirdo bulati hun!
Aman:Third baby proccessing ke liye practise karte hai chaliye!
Roshni:Dusra toh nikalne do!
Aman:Nikaal jayega!Waise ap kamsekam 10 saaal choti hongi mujhse hai na?
Roshni:Maybe..kyun?
Aman:Sochiye agar sachmein kuch tha hamare bich toh ..
Roshni:Niche utaro
Aman:Kyun?
Roshmni:Utaro!
Aman got her down.
Roshni:We should check that DNA reports one. Ayaat hamari nahi bhi hogi toh bhi its okay. We will keep her.
Aman:Uss lady ko saza bhi nahi dilwa paya main..
Roshni:Tab hamara sath rehna zyada zaruri tha,hai na weido?
Aman:You are right but..
Roshni:Lets check! Everything will be fine.
Aman agreed.

STAY TUNED!