Something is fishy

Recap:Ayesha was talking with Aman's picture.

In the morning, Roshni went to Aman's room. She was standing at the door. Aman was getting ready. Aman sensed her.
Aman:Anadar aiye!
Roshni went in and stood infront of him.
Roshni:Tum aj sachmein abbu se baat karne wale ho?
Aman: Baat karke apko le jaunga. Main nahi chahti ki ap Ayesha ke wajah se insecure feel karein!
Roshni:I am not insecure..
Aman: Dikhta hai! Bit she cheated me, trust rakhiye uske paas kabhi wapis nahi jaunga!
Roshni:She is my sister too. I am feeling guilty.
Aman:You didmt snatch me from her, she left me and phir apne mujhe samhala. Itne saalon ka jo bojh tha,apne ek jhatke mein utaar diya!
Roshni:You are mine,okay? Look, i am not insecure or jealous.. its just that i met my sister after so long and the person whom she loves..i am taking away from her.. i am feeling very guilty due to this..
Aman: Just forget your doings. Stop thinking about whatever you are doing and thinking.
Roshni:I am breathing. Do you want me to stop that too? *giggles*
Aman:You are impossible!
Roshni:Hahaha
Aman:You are too small for me. Our age gap
Roshni:Yes,our age gap is huge and i am under age. Anything else?
Aman:You are pretty too. Your heart is pure..
Roshni: Thank you, Mr. Khan. Lets go and talk!
Aman: Wish me luck!
Roshni: All the best,my future kids' father!
Aman:I dont want kids,i just want you!
Roshni: Aha jealous! *giggles*
Aman:Its not like that..
Roshni laughed.

Aman and Roshni went for breakfast. Aman sat down. Asad was there.
Aman:Sir, i wanted to talk.
Asad: Yes,sure. Batao..
Aman looked at Roshni and Roshni assured him. Ayesha was noticing all these.
Aman:Actually sir, already 2 din hogaye and i need to go back and your daughter..
Ayesha:Abhi kyun, Aman?
Aman:Mujhe kaam hai aur department ko chhorke itne din..
Asad:He is right! Ek officer ki duty hamesha apni country ke liye age hoti hai.. Next mission pe kab jarahe ho? If i am not wrong, tum undercover missions zyada karte ho.
Aman felt something wrong as no one knew much about his undercover missions except a few.
Aman:Its..after 17 days.
Ayesha:Bohot dinn hai aur 4 din baad mera birthday bhi hai na,tum reh jao. Roshni ko bhi accha lagega!
Roshni:Par main toh.. Weirdo ke saath..
Ayesha: Itne din saath rahe hai, Aman se bond zyada hogayi hogi isliye Weirdo bulati ho na.. par Aman bohot bada hai tumse,tum bhai kehke bulao!
Roshni:But he is not my brother!
Ayesha:Yeh kaisi badtameezi hai,Roshni?
Aman:Its okay, use mujhe jo bulana hai bulane do.
Ayesha:Par Aman why dont you understand my..
Aman:I have no problem with that. And we were staying together for a long time so she is calling me with that name since the start.
Roshni smiled. Ayesha fumed in anger.

Later,Roshni was sitting in her room and was zooming in and zooming out Aman's picture. Ayesha entered in the room and saw this. She pulled Roshni from the bed and slapped her tightly.
Ayesha:Kya hai yeh?
Roshni's eyes filled with tears. She looked at her.
Roshni:Why..did you slap me?
Ayesha:Aman ki picture ko aise kyun dekh rahi ho?
Roshni:Mera weirdo hai apko isse kya..
Ayesha:Kya weirdo weirdo lagake rakhi hai? Akal hai ya nahi? Kal maine bataya tha na ham dono ka rishta
Roshni:You had left him, na? Abhi itna kyun haaq jata rahi hai ap appi?
Ayesha:You are just 17,Roshni aur apni badi behen se aise zubaan lada rahi ho?
Roshni:Appi hai isliye i am trying to respect you. Mujhe iss barein mein baat nahi karni. Accha hoga apko koi problem ho to weirdo se baat kariye. He will make you understand everything.
Roshni wiped her tears.
Roshni:Now,can you just excuse me? I want stay alone for sometime. Tab tak ap weirdo se baat karlein agar koi pareshaani ho toh..
Ayesha left. Roshni closed the door.

Ayesha went to Aman. Aman was looking at Roshni's picture which was in the wallet. Ayesha assumed that it was her picture as Aman had put her picture there.
Ayesha:Aman ..we need to talk!
Aman:Hmm batao..(closing the wallet)
Ayesha:Mujhe pata hai tum ab bhi mujhse pyar karte ho,wo chupane ki zarurat nahi hai.
Aman: In your dreams,Ayesha!
Ayesha: Accha matt batao, mujhe Roshni ke barein mein baat karni hai. I know that iss umr mein sabko sabkuch naya lagta hai and i think that Roshni is so into you. Wo choti hai aur yesab feelinga,attraction.. Tum samajh rahe ho na main kya bol rahi hun? Main baas tumhare bhale ke liye bol rahi thi..
Aman: You..dont need to think about my well-being.
Ayesha:Why are you behaving like this Aman? Pata hai,maine use daanta aur wo zuban lada rahi thi mere saath. I dont know that kaise logun ne use bada kiya, thodi bhi tameez nahi hai..
Aman: Did you shout at her?
Ayesha:Why are you asking this?
Aman:Did you?(loudly)
Ayesha:Yes,she is my sister and i can scold her!
Aman:you know what Ayesha, you are impossible.
Aman went toward Roshni's room and Ayesha went behind her. Aman knocked at the door.
Roshni(crying): Mujhe kisise baat nahi karni!
Aman:Main hun,open the door.
Roshni at once opened the door and hugged him.
Aman:Kya hua?
Roshni:Kuch nahi!
Aman:Accha chalo ham baat karenge.
Roshni nodded in yes and went inside the room Aman entered in the room. Ayesha was about to entered but Aman slammed the door on her face.
Ayesha couldnt take all these and left.

On otherside,Asad was in a dark room. He called someone.
Asad:Han sab taiyar hai. Aplog baas taiyari kijiye!
He then cut the call and smirked.

Roshni was crying, keeping her head on Aman's chest. Aman didnt ask her what Ayesha said and she didnt tell him also.
Roshni:Yahan ane ka decision sabse kharab tha!
Aman:Mujhe pata nahi tha mera darr sach hojayega. I cant loose you..
Roshni:Main bhi weirdo!
Roshni snuggled into him more and Aman made his grip tighter.

On Ayesha's side, Ayesha caressed Aman's picture.
Ayesha: Tum sirf mere ho. Pata nahi har baar sab Roshni ne itna dil kyun laga lete hai. Pehle ammi lagati thi,phir duniya aur phir ab mere Aman ko bhi chin liya! Not fair choti!
She took out Roshni's picture and cut that in a lot of pieces and smirked.
Ayesha:Mere chizon ko nahi chhora toh aise kaatke phek dungi kahin!
She fumed in anger.

Roshni was in Aman's arm.
Aman(in mind): Sabkuch shayad ek trap hai. I dont know why but im feeling that something is fishy. Something is not right. The chip is still inside her and innki jaan khatre mein hai.
Roshni looked at him.
Roshni:Can i kiss you?
Aman smiled and kissed her.
Roshni:Never leave me, weirdo. Main reh nahi paungi akeli. Tum mere liye bohot precious ho!
Aman: Aur ap meri zindegi ka wo gift hai,jise main bar bar crore o bar nihaarna chahta hun!
He hugged her protectively and Roshni smiled.

DO VOTE!

STAY TUNED!