Roshni realised her feelings for Aman

Recap:Both Aman and Roshni were lost in their thoughts.

Around 9 pm,Roshni was watching cartoon. Aman came there.
Aman: Ap abhi tak cartoon dekh rahi hai,chaloye khana kha lijiye nahi toh weak hojayengi!
Roshni didnt pay attenyion to him.
Aman:Ap chal rahi hai ya nahi?
Roshni turned to him.
Roshni:Khudko toh 10000 years ka bada samajhte ho aur mijhe itni izzat deke ap ap bulate ho,masla kya hai tumhara?
Aman didnt answer.
Roshni:Accha chalo,ek aur kiss doge then i will go to have dinner. Deal?
Aman:Total rubbish!
Roshni:Allah knows best,i asked for a small thing and you are behaving like this!
Aman:You are asking for a kiss! Kal bhi ..
Roshni: i was asking for a normal kiss,not a lipkiss. But now, you will have to kiss me on my lips.
Aman:Kya bachpana hai yaar!
Roshni:Toh i wont have my dinner!
Roshni pouted angirily.
After a while,Roshni still hadnt come. Aman looked at her from a distance. He went to her straight and kissed her lips softly. Roshni widen her eyes. Aman broke the kiss.
Roshni:You taste so good,dinner ki zarurat hi nahi parhegi!
Aman:Total rubbish! Now come and have dinner! You havent eat anything for two days!
Roshni:I ate aloo ka paratha na?
Aman:Thats not healthy. I am elder than you so do what i say!
Roshni:Okay dadaji! 😑
Aman:Total rubbish!

At night,Aman was arranging the bed.
Aman:You can sleep here,main side wale kamre mein rahunga!
Roshni:Abhi toh bhailog bhi nahi hai na Mr.weirdo!
Aman:Weirdo kon?
Roshni:Tum!
Aman:Pehle ap yeh decide karlijiye main creep hun ya weirdo!
Roshni: You are cute!(Leaning close to him)
Aman: And you are under age! (Distancing her from him)
He tend to leave. Roshni spoke up. Both were facing their back.
Roshni:We stayed 36 days together.
Aman:So?
Roshni:I have feelings for you and you took my first kiss too. Can we fix this Mr.creep?
Aman: I ..killed your parents.
Roshni:No, you didnt! I heard you to talk with some some days back!
Aman turned shockingly.

                               *Flashback*
*Some days back*
Aman was smoking. He got a call from Mr.Ahuja.
Aman:Yes! I just shot them but i had sent the doctors immediately. I cant kill them..
Mr.Ahuja:They were our enemies.
Aman:My mission is to save that girl. The girl was attactched to them, she thinks that i killed her parents so that she will hate me and stay away from our plans and all. I didnt kill them as they took care of that girl sincerely though they had bad intentions.
He cut the call.Roshni was listening all these from the from the door.
                            *Flashback Ends*
Roshni: please i want to know why you brought me here and why you did all these!
Aman:I..i am not bound to tell you all these. You better stay away all all these. Roshni ran to him and hugged him tightly.
Roshni:I dont want to stay away from you!
Aman: I..
Roshni:Shutup!
Aman had nothing to say. He simply kissed on her forhead as he too couldnt stay away from her and he didnt know the reason.
Aman:We are not perfect fits for each-other. I ..love someone else..
Roshni broke the hug and laid down on the bed quietly. She closed her eyes. Aman looked at her helplessly and went to his room. He started smoking again. On other side,tears were rolling down from Roshni's cheeks.

In the morning,Roshni's eyes were swollen. She went before the mirror.
[Roshni's pov: i woke up and went infront of the mirror. What i have done to myself! My eyes are swollen,i cried for that heartless guy. Ayesha,my foot! He cant even see the love for him in my eyes. Do i really love him? Is he the one? It'a 10 am and still,he havent come yet. I wont ask for kisses anymore. He is a creep!]
Just then,Aman was about to enter with breakfast . He saw Roshni from a distance.
[ Aman's pov: I got late today,i couldnt sleep the last night and slept around 6 a.m. so i got late to make the breakfast. I came to her room. I saw that she was seeing herself in the mirror,her eyes were swollen. All these happened because of me. I cant love her and she is not not ready to accept! I gathered courage to speak]
Aman:Excuse me..Wo apka breakfast..
Roshni:Nahi chahiye lejao.
Aman:Look
Roshni:Go to hell with your Ayesha!
Aman:You cant say anything bad against Ayesha!
Roshni:Oh hello,thoda sharm karo,jis ladki ne cheat kiya uss ladki piche marrahe ho aur jo ladki tumhe itna pasand karti hai, you are making her cry! Allah maaf nahi karega tumhe,batarahi hun sunlo!
Aman:Tum mere liye baas ek kaam ho. Kam khatam,tum mere zindegi se out! Khana hai toh khao,nahi khana hai toh marjao. Lunch dinner abse table pe rahega,apne ap khalena!
He left the room angirily. Roshni was angry and crying.

Two days later, in the evening, Aman was working with some papers. He was tensed for Roshni too as she didnt ate anything. He thought to go and check. He went to her room and she wasnt there. He was passing by the pool side and saw that she was lying unconcious there. He panicked and hurrily went to her. He sprinkled some water on her face. She woke up coughing. Aman hugged her tightly.
Aman:Ap..thik..hai?
Roshni smiled a bit.
Roshni:Tumhe kya farak parhta? Apne ..par poti ke umar ke ladki ke saath dil laga bethe kya? Mujhe kuch hota bhi toh kya,tumharu pareshani kam ho jati!
Aman(in a yelling tone):Can you just shutup?
Roshni:Dont shout!
Aman picked her in his arms and went toward the room. He made her sit on the bed and made her eat. He was about to leave but she held his hand. Aman turned and sat infront of her.
Aman(softly):Kych bolna hai? I am sorry that i was way too rude that day but that doesnt mean that you will stop eating.
Roshni: Tumhe toh mujhse farak nahi parhta na?(coughed) Main yoh baas ek work(coughed again)
Aman didnt answer.
Roshni:She cheated you,na? Can we start a new journey,Mr. Creep? Jahan pe main houngi,tum honge aur mere bhais! Chota sa ghar hoga,ham sab saaath khush rahenge. Apne umar ki logun ke sath relationship mein jaake dekh li na,cheat kardiya! Ab apni par poti ki umar ke ladki ke saath karke dekhlo?
Aman:Par poti? Itni choti bhi nahi ho waise..
Roshni:Exactly main ..yehi bol rahi hun! Ek mouka deke dekho hamare relationship ko? Han bas 38 days huye hai and you hurt my parents but tumhara apna reason hoga,tumko jab mann ho batana!
Aman hugged her tightly.
Aman:Main usse bohot pyaar karta tha.. Wo bhi mujhse aise baat karti aur..mujhe chhor..
Roshni:Main nahi chhorungi!
Aman broke the hug.
Aman:Usne bhi yehi kaha tha! Ap..rest kariye. Yesab matt sochiye. Kuch dino baad hamare raste alag ho jayenge. Yeh baas attraction hai aur kuch nahi!
Roshni gave a painful smile. His heart was breaking into millions by seeing her that smile.

STAY TUNED!