Roshni is dismissed!

Recap: Aman and Roshni flied to India.

Aman took Roshni to his home.
Aman:Sorry haalat kharab hai..1.5 saal baad araha hun!
Roshni:Hmm its okay.
Aman was trying to remove the dust.
Aman:Main khane ki loye kuch ordee karta hun,jya khayengi ap?
Roshni's eyes fell on Aman and Ayesha's photo-frame. Her eyes filled with tears. Aman looked at her upset.
Aman:Kya hua ap..
He went near her and saw the photo-frame. He smiled a bit by seeing that.
Aman:Yeh college ka last year tha!
Then he threw the photo frame in the dustbin.
Roshni(wiping her tears):Pheka kyun? Acchi photo thi na.. Hamari thodi koi acchi photo hai!
Aman restarted his work again.
Aman:Shadi ke waqt khichenge.
Roshni was surprises by his statement.
Roshni:Weirdo sacchi?
Aman turned to her and cupped her face.
Aman:Kal jana hai wahan!
Roshni:Maine kuch nahi kiya ,mujhe kch nahi pata saccchi mein!
Aman:I wont let anything happen to you!
Roshni started crying. She was crying her eyes out. Aman looked around and didnt find any tissue. He went to bring some by taking out from the back. He came back taking those. Aman gave her tissues but she threw them on the floor. She cleaned her face rubbing on Aman's shirt. Aman was looking at her shockingly.
Roshni:Now what? Wanna see me dancing like Shakira?
Aman shaked her.
Aman:Are you FOR REAL?
Roshni:Bilkul authentic piece hun!
Aman:Lol get lost!
Roshni:Lets get lost together babe!
Aman:So cheesy!
Roshni:What if you find somwone better than me?
Aman:How will i find someone better than you? You are the best already. And you have so much love to offer it to the right person!
Roshni(hugging him):And you are my right person. Kabhi chhorke matt jana!
Aman smiled and hugged her more tightly.

Next day,Roshni was in the interrogation room. Aman assured her that he would be outside only. A grumpy middle aged man named Abhor Sharma startes questioning her.
Abhor:Naam?
Roshni:I am Roshni Ahmed.
Abhor:So,you are from Pakistan,right?
Roshni:My parents told me that we were from India and i was brought up..in Australia!
Abhor:Ye batao kabse innsab ke saath ho aur yeh chip kab tumhare andar dala gaya?
Roshni:Mujhe kuch nahi pata..
Abhor:I want to hear the truth.
Roshni:I dont know anything.
Abhor banged his hand on the table.
Abhor:I want to hear the truth damn it!
Roshni got scared and started crying.
Roshni(crying):Nahi pata mujhe!
Aman hurrily went in the room. Roshni ran to him and hugged him tightly.
Aman:Its okay,Koi kuch nahi bolega.
Aman looked at Abhor.
Aman:Maine bola tha na pyaar se?(angrily)
Abhor:This girl is so cunning, fasa rahi hai Aman main bol raha hun aur tum isske piche pagal matt banp!
Aman:Mujhe matt sikhaiye ap! Logon ki pehchan hogayi hai mujhe!
Roshni:Chillao matt,please!
Aman calmed down a bit. Just then an officer came. He saluted them.
Officer:Sir,we got the reports ki yeh wo ladki nahi hai. Koi aur hai jiske andar wo chip hai but bacchiya swap hogayi thi aur unlogon ko laga yeh hai.
Abhor:Are you sure?
Officer:Yes,sir. Innki real identity mil gayi hai. She is pakistani and is an ISI officer's daughter. She was in the same programme from where some kids were abducted to perform dreadful activities. And the chip girl was swapped by mistake,she is not the one whom we were searching. This is confirmed by them only and they too got to know about this recently after Aman sir had taken Roshni from them. They are searching for that girl now bit we have to find her before them.
Aman was feeling something fishy but he didnt say anything as this news was dismissing Roshni.
Abhor to Roshni:You can leave.
The officer smirked. Aman noticed this but didnt say anything.

At home,Aman was working on laptop and was thinking about all these matter. He researched about Roshni properly and according to him, the chip was in Roshni. Roshni came with coffee.
Roshni:Ye lo coffee!
Aman took the coffee and kept that on the table. He made her sir and unzipped her dress's back. He caressed the place and there was a mark like operation or something. He was confirmed that the chip was there only but he waa trying to figure out why the officer lied.
Roshni:Unnlogon ne toh kaha kuch nahi hai!
Aman:Ap sabkuch mujhpe chhodh dijiye!
Roshni settled herself in his arms. Aman caressed her hairs and sensed that she was upset.
Aman:What happened?
Roshni:I want to meet my real parents for once.
Aman:Ekbar ke liye kyun? You can stay with them..
Roshni:And you? Tum mere bina reh loge?
Aman:Jabse ye team join ki tabse baas missions pe rehta hun so wahi rahunga!
Roshni:Har mission pe ladkia milti hogi aur unke saath tumhara yesab hota hoga na?
Aman:Umm..let me think!
Roshni:I will cry, weirdoo!
Aman held her hands tightly.
Aman:Listen..please keep expressing things like this always, teach me how to love you the way you want to be loved! I just cant loose you! I dont what these feelings are called but i am really scared to loose you. Even i dont want to send you Pakistan,yes i know they are your real family but..
Roshni:You are my family too.
Aman:Main baas unse milaake tumhe wapis le aunga! I dont know what his name. Letter aya hoga. Aman's hands were shaking. Roshni noticed.
Roshni:K...kya hua?
Aman: Tum mujhe chhorke toh nahi jaogi na? Ham alag mulk se hai par..
Roshni cupped his face.
Roshni:Its a matter of few days!
Aman:I will make you meet with them and them will bring you back with me!
Roshni:Han le ana!
Aman hugged her tightly and kissed on her horhead. An unknown fear was knocking at his mind. Tears were rolling down by his cheeks. Roshni sensed this but she had nothing to do as she didnt know why he was so scared.

DO VOTE!

STAY TUNED!