Ayesha is back again

Recap: Aman tries to make Roshni understand about his and Ayesha's relationship.

Aman looked at everyone.
Aman:Wh..at happned?
Zain:Kuch nahi(looked at the side person)
Ashfaq:Kuch nahi(looked at the side person)
Everyone said 'Kuch nahi' one by one and it was the turn of Ayaat.
Ayaat:Tut nai( Kuch nahi)
Aman became awkward. Everyone was looking here and there. Ayaat gave a wide smile.
Aman:Toh..ha..an..kuch bhi toh nahi! Wo Ayaat ki ammi.. matlab wo unko neend arahi thi toh suladiya!
Zain(rolling his eyes):Kuch gadhbadh toh nahi kiya na meri behen ke saath?
Aman:Main kitna bhola-bhala,main kya karunga? Baas wo meri aur ..
Ayaat:Papa go..di!
Aman smiled at her and took her in his arms.
Aman:Ice-cream khayengi ap?
Ayaat nodded in no.
Aman:Kyun?
Ayaat:Mumma will ikkol(scold)
Aman:I will talk to her.
Ayaat became happy. Aman hugged her.

Around 8,Roshni woke up and blushed hardly.
Roshni:Yeh ladka bhi na,khud ajeeb harkatein karke mujhe sulake chala gaya! 🙄 kitni deir hogayi!
She got off the bed and started walking. All were watching a disney movie with Ayaat. Aman was in the middle and Ayaat was in his arms. Roshni's brothers were around him.Roshni watched and went forward. Ashfaq's eyes fell on her.
Ashfaq:Arey Roshni,ao!
Then everyone looked at her. Aman signaled her to come in his arms. Roshni smiled. She went there and settled herself in Aman's arm.
Aman: Feeling good?
Roshni nodded in yes. They all were watching the movie with a lot of attention. Roshni looked around her and then Aman and Ayaat. Her eyes were teary,then tears were rolling down by her cheeks. Aman realised this and hurrily turn to her.
Aman:Apko..kya hua? Ro kyun rahi?
All turned to her. Ayaat slowly went near her and wiped her tears. She was still on Aman.
Zain:Kya hua behen? Iss admi ne kata kya?
Aman:Ajeeb!
Zain:Kya kia isne ekbar bas bol,tera bhai iss admi ko katke nadi mein bahake ayega!
Aman:Zain!
Zain:Kya hai bey?
Roshni:Weirdo..
Aman:Hann boliye!
Roshni:Mera dream tha yeh,meri ek choti si family hogi jisme mere bhai honge,tum hoge aur hamari baby hogi. Dekho ghar hai,bhai hai, tum ho aur Ayaat bhi hai. Kitna khoobsoorat hai na? (Crying)
Aman:Han sab kuch toh hai,toh ro kyun rahi hai ap?
Roshni:Yeh sabkuch toh permenant nahi hai na? Tum Ayaat ko leke chale jaoge appi ke paas! Main akeli reh jaungi..
Aman:Ek aur thappar padh jayega Roshni!
Zain:Main bolta hun tun mar, domestic violence ka case thokne mwin asaani hogi! Par dheere marna!
Aman gave him an irritated look.
Aman:Na main jaunga, aur na hi Ayaat. Jo galti maine salon pehle ki thi,wo dobara nahi hogi.
Roshni:But appi is waiting for you, na?
Aman:Kitni baar samjhau?
Roshni looked down.
Ayaat was looking at her.
Aman:Apni mumma ko boliye ke na roye.
Ayaat nodded in yes.
Ayaat:Mumma mat lou(rou)
Roshni smiled and hugged her. Aman hugged them both. The brother hugged them alltogether.

After sometime,Aman came to Roshni.
Aman:Wo pehle din toh Ayaat ko kisine mere paas sone nahi diya..Matlab..
Roshni:Wo 7 din apne 7 mamu ke paas soti hai.
Aman:Aur apke paas?
Roshni:Mere paas nahi rakhti weirdo..
Aman sat down on the bed.
Aman:All happened because of me, na?
Roshni:Nahi.Galti to meri bhi hai na,i doubted on you!
Aman:Jayez tha shayad..
Roshni:No,weirdo,i did wrong. Han mere saath bhi galat hua but situation ka kasoor hai. Na toh hamara kasoor hai aur na hamari Ayaat ki.
Aman:Mujhe bacche nahi chahiye thi par inn 2 dino mein i realised,Ayaat se khoobsoorat toufa mujhe mil hi nahi sakti kabhi. Thank you!
Roshni:Pata hai bohot dard horaha tha ussdin. Tum nahi the par tumhara naam pukar rahi thi. Phir na jab Ayaat hui,uske na chote chote peir,chote chote ungliya thi! Cute si!
Aman:I missed everything!
Roshni:Weirdo, 2 ghante mein Ayaat ka birthday hai!
Aman: Hmm, i know. Taiyari ho gayi.
Roshni: Cake bhi bannraha!
Aman:Han Zain ne bataya..
Roshni kept hee head on his chest.
Roshni:Bohot galtiyaan karli,ab main usko ek acchi life dena chahti jo wo bacchi deserve karti!
Aman: We will!
Aman side hugged her.

Around 12, all went to Ayaat's room with cake and ballons.
All together:HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Ayaat:Aaaa(Screamed)
She started crying. Roshni ran to her.
Roshni:Kya hua?Ye dekho,mumma hai,papa hai, sab hai. Kuch nahi hua!
Ayaat:Boot aya?(bhoot)
Aman:Ayaat..Ye dekho balloons,cake..Ajao papa ke paas jaldi se.
Ayaat went to him. He wiped her tears.
Aman:Aj Ayaat ka birthday hai aur ham sab cake katenge aise candles blew karke.
Ayaat was looking at him with a surprise.
Aman:Darr lag raha ab bhi?
Ayaat nodded in no. Roshni placed the cake. All were singing birthday song and they cut the cake happily. The mext day also went all.

1 month passed. Aman was working from home as he was an undercovered agent,he was working on a case. He didnt go home in the one month. Ayesha didnt know anything. She thought that he was on a work so she didnt bother. Aman used not to tell her about his works.

Ayesha called Khanna.
Ayesha:Hello,Aman ek mahine se ghar nahi aya,hai kahan wo?
Khanna knew about his whereabouts but he wasnt sure whether to tell her or not.
Khanna:Sir safe hai,kahi gaye huye hai.
Ayesha didnt argue but she was very bechain.

Roshni was trying to make Ayaat drink milk. She was running behind her.
Roshni:Ayaat pilo!
Ayaat:No no no!
Aman came and caught Ayaaat and startes tickling her. Ayaat laughed and then Roshni made her drink. Then he set her free and side hugged Roshni.
Roshni:Hnff tumhari beti bhi na!
Aman:Apki bhi yoh hai!
Roshni:Fine! Wirdo suno..
Aman:Ji?
Roshni:Appi ko..
Aman:Iss barein mein baat nahi karni hai mujhe!
Roshni nodded as she knew there will be ni faid ny argueing with him.

On other hand,Ayesha somehow managed to know about Aman's whereabouts.It was an office crew who gave her infirmations.
Rohan:Ma'am,boss abhi London mein hai but currently wahan koi kaam nahi. Kisi ghar mein reh rahe hai. Ye raha address.
Ayehsa nodded.

Next morning,Ayaat was sleeping between Aman and Roshni. Roshni's sleep was broken. She pulled Ayaat and laid her on the another side.
Ayaat:Mumma sona..
Roshni: Tum us side jao.Mujhe weirdo ke paas sona.
Roshni settled herself in his arms. Aman was in a deep sleep. He hugged her. Ayaat sat down being upset. Roshni looked at her.She then took her in her arms. In this way,Roshni was in Aman's arms facing her back and Ayaat was in Roshni's arms.

On other side,Ayesha landed on London.

After a while,Ayaat's sleep was broken. She freed herself. Roshni then faced toward Aman and snuggled into him. They were in a deep sleep. She somehow managed to got down from the bed. She went out.
The door was being opened by Riaz by mistake while going for the hospital. He was in a hurry. Everyone went for their works.Auesha was at the door. Ayaat came there.
Ayaat:Ap ton?(kon)
Ayesha:Tum kon ho?Actually main..Aman hai?
Ayaat:Taman(Aman) kon?
Ayesha took out her phone and showed her Aman's picture. Ayaat looked at her.
Ayaat:Yeh taman(Aman) nahi mele(mere) papa hai! Aur mumma ka widdo(weirdo)
Ayesha didnt ynderstand the WEIRDO word.
Ayesha:Papa?Matlab kya hai?Kahan hai?
Ayaat:Ao dikaati(Dikhati)
Ayesha was a bit surprised as she was calling Aman as her father.She took her to Aman and Roshni's room and ran to them. Ayesha saw them and was shocked.
Ayesha:Aman..Roshni..ke saath!
They were sleeping snuggling into each-other. She mistakenly pushed a vase. This broken their sleep.
Aman woke up and saw her. Roshni woke up rubbing her eyes.
Roshni:Kya toot gaya? Konsi chudel agayi! Uff neend kharab hi gayi,meri neti kahann..
Ayaat went near the bed.
Ayaat:Papa..papa upaal mumma!
Aman:A..yaat ap..
Aman somehow pulled her up and she went to Roshni and Roshni took her in her arms. Roshni didnt see her and was caressing Ayaat's back.
Roshni:Mela baccha..Kahan gayi thi?
Ayaat:Mumma wo ayi!
Roshni:Kon?
Aman and Ayesha were staring at each-other.
Aman:Ayesha..
Roshni was shocked by hearing the name.

DO VOTE!

STAY TUNED!