Revealations

Recap:Aman and Roshni talked.

Ayesha was mending her way slowly. Roshni was taken to home. Aman got a call from his office that he had to go there. Aman came to Roshni at night.
Aman:Suniye wo..
Roshni:Kya hua?
Aman: I need to go back to India. Main apko kaise leke jaun iss haalat mein?
Roshni:Its okay,main..
Just then,Ayesha spoke up from behind.
Ayesha:Main rakhungi khayal iska..
Roshni smiled.
Roshni:Appi hai na!
Aman:Han hai toh but..
Ayesha:I will take care of her.
Aman:I am trusting you this time but..
Ayesha:Meri behen ne meri jaan bachayi so.. Tum dono rest lo,waise bhi Aman kal ja raha hai toh..
She left and Aman closed the door.
Roshni:You will be free from me for some days. You must be happy na?
Aman:Aisa kyun bol rahi hai ap?
Roshni:Because i talk a lot hnnf
Aman:Its nice na? I like hearing your thoughts.
Roshni:Oh i see.
Aman:I like something else too.
Roshni:Umm whats that?
Aman:You!
Roshni blushed hardly then age kuch hua jo main bataungi nahi bye.

In the morning,Aman left bidding goodbye.Roshni was upset but somehow she controlled herself.

A few days passed. Ayesha was taking good care of her. Roshni was feeling blessed as well as as amazed by having such a nice sister. Roshni was walking by lawn and unfortunately heard Ayesha talking with goons. The goon had came to money.
Ayesha:Roshni toh kya kisiko nahi pata chalni chahiye usko maine marwane ki koshish ki. I realised ki yeh karni nahi chahiye thi aur..
Roshni:Appii..
Ayesha looked at her and got nervous. The goon left.
Roshni:Toh it was you!
Ayesha:Roshni sun tun
Roshni:Baas hogaya appi aur kitna khel khelengi ap! Aman chahiye apko? Itna kya hai appi? Apne khud chhora tha use? Aisa kyun karrahi hai ap mere sath?
Ayesha:Han maine galat kiya par ab..
Roshni:Bohot hua,main abbu se khud baat karlungi kintu weirdo bhi hopeless hai. Nahi meri hi galti hai jo yahan ana chahi. Sorry to say that par ap jaisi chalti firti nagin maine apni zindegi mein nahi dekhi. How could you appi? If you love him truly, toh ao mujhe kyun marna chahi? Zindegi hun main uski!
Ayesha put down her head. Roshni left from there and was trying Aman's number. It wasnt reachable. Roshni went to her father's room. He was talking to someone on call.Seeing Roshni,hw hurrily cut the call. Roshni ran to him and hugged him.
Asad:Kya hua beta?
Roshni:Kuch nahi abbu!
Asad:Beta..
Roshni: Abbu actually mujhe apse kuch baat karni hai. Mere aur aman ke barein mein..
Asad:Yehi ke tum dono ek dusre se mohabbat karte ho? Yehi toh?
Roshni:But apko kaise pata ..
Asad:Mujhe Aman ka call aya tha aur dhamka raha tha..Mujhe acche se bolta toh mann hi jsta na,tun akhir meri beti hai! (JHOOT)
Roshni:But usne aisa kyun kiya?
Asad hugged her.

*Actually Asad's mother was a poor lady who had raised him with difficulty. They had no money and all. They used to live near the border,Asad was 8 years old then. They were pakistani. One night, some bad men( indian border army's men) came and took his mother away. He asked for help to Pakistani army,police but they pushed him away. (I do respect to the Pakistani and Indian Army but there are some bad people who dont have morals so they do wrong to the people. I am just trying to show those people's doing,how they torture people. I used the forces' name as i am writing a love story between two countries' people. No hate toward the countries or forces , i am just writing a fictional story.If anyone gets hurt by it,Arpi is sorry for that. But the story goes like this 🙏) The bad men raped his mother and left his mother dying. His mother died.This made Asad broken. Asad wanted to take revenge from both of the countries as a result,he join ISI later and married Salma. Though he didnt want to get married but love happpened and they got married. They were living happily but somehow Asad got to know Salma was having an affair with someone else. So he thought that the children were his. A programme was happening and that was of ISI officers.And some kids were taken to perform dangerous acts like acting as a human bomb, taking news from here and there etc. He let them take away Roshni too as he thought that she was not his biological daughter. Ayesha was somehow saved. Asad had to keep her with him. And Ayesha was saved as she left Roshni there alone and ran away. Asad killed Salma later and showed that as an acciedent. He wanted to take revenge. He wanted to make a huge blast in India and put blame on Indian and Pakistani forces'. So a chip was inserted in Roshni and she was being taken from here and there so that no one get any information about hee or the chip. The main blast was about to happen in August. Roshni was under Asad's team members' caring. But all on a sudden,Aman took her away. They were searching for her and then they got to know that she was with Aman. So he bribed the officer who told Aman's team that she wasnt the chip girl and she was taken by some terrorists and her father wanted her back. Thats how Roshni was taken to Pakistan but unfortunately Aman too came and Asad got to know about their relationship.*
Aman got to know about all these by his source and decided to go back to Pakistan to protect Roshni.
Asad was trying to maipulate Roshni against Aman. But Roshni was saying good things about him and he also told her not to tell all these to Aman. She agreed and then didnt pick up his calls.

The next day,Aman came back to Pakistan. Ayesha was in tears. Aman was tensed fir Roshni.
Aman: Kya hua Ayesha? Wo kahan hai?
Just then,Aman got a call that Roahni was in a danger.
Aman:Tumhari behen kahan hai?
Ayesha:Use toh abbu..
Aman:Shit! Kahan gaye?
Ayesha:Bol rahe the koi adhhra kaam anjam dene.. Aman,Roshni ke paas koi chip hai kya? Wo abbu ko phine mein kehte suna koi chip lena hai.
Aman:Wo khatre mein hai!
Then he told her everything in short. Ayesha was shocked but it wasnt surprising for her as in these years,Ayesha saw his father doing many crimes. Aman got a text from an informer.
Aman:i got the address. I need to go!
Ayesha:Mujhe bhi lejao please.
Aman:But..
Ayesha:Usne meri jaan bachayi,ehsaan utarne ke liye hi sahi!
Aman agreed.

Roshni was taking pictures of the site. It was a hilly area. Asad had to take the chip from her and kill her. In the mean time,Ayesha and Aman reached there.
Ayesha:Aman tum wahan dekho aur main idhar dekh rahi hun..
Aman:Dhyaan rakhna!
Ayesha reached the same place where Asad and Roshni was. Roshni was facing her back.
Roshni:Abbu kitni acchi picture arahi hai!
Asad was about to stab her but Ayesha ran there and she got stabbed instead of Roshni. Aman reached there by the time and fired the gun. Hearing all these,Roshni looked back slowly.
                            *SCREEN BLACK*

                          *After 3.5 years(+)*
Aman woke up. He looked at Roshni and his photoframe and smiled. He went to get ready.  On other side, a girl in sareee( her face is not shown) was handling the kitchen all alone.
Servant:Aman sir ko coffee deke aun mem sahab?
She nodded and got busy in her works.

DO VOTE! 🤝

STAY TUNED!