Ayaat is in danger!

Recap:There was a party.

Roshni was working. Aman came to her.She was facing her back.
Aman:Wo..
Roshni turned to him.
Roshni:Kya..hua apko?
Aman:Wo ap khoobsoorat..
Just then,Arishfa entered.
Arishfa:Yahan kya karrahe ho ap Rafin? Chaliye..
Roshni became awkward and left from there.

On other side,a lady took some food and went to a room. A little girl was sleeping on the floor,there were bruises on her body. The lady's face was revealed and it was none other than Ayesha. The little girl lifted her face and it was Ayaat who was 5 years old then.
Ayesha:Ayaat dekho mumma khana layi!
Ayaat:Ap mumma nahi! 😤
Ayesha:Dekho mumma ghussa ho jayegi!
Ayaat:Nahi ho tum Ayedha ho,buriwali Ayesha! Mujhe mama mumma papa paas jana!Tum marti ho mujhe!
Ayesha:Dekho,khana!
Ayaat:Jaooo!
Ayesha:Khaa lo! Phir party mein jaana hai mujhe! Bohot bada party hai,deal mili hai uff
Ayaat threw the food. Ayesha got angry and pushed her on the floor. She left.

*Actually Ayesha had started liking Ayaat and this is why she wanted a child with Aman but when Aman refused to have one,she asked for Ayaat. But Aman refused again. She was trying to get Aman somehow but she lost the case. So she pushed both of them so she can get Ayaat atleast. Aman and Roshni were missing and Ayesha was still Aman's wife so she got the custody of Ayaat. Roshni's brothers tried a lot but she didnt even let them to meet once. Roshni's brothers were helplessand ayesha even did cases against them saying they tried to harass them. Ayaat was little but she somehow could feel that Ayesha wasnt good at all. Ayesha tried to make her call her mother but Ayaat didnt. She tried to torture her. She had started a business. A few days back,she landedon London with London for business purpous and She was invited in the same party where Aman and Roshni was.*
Ayesha called at the party venue from ghar ka landline to know the exact place. She then went for the party.

Aman was talking with someone. Ayesha entered and she got happy by seeing such a big party. Roshni was working. All on a sudden,she saw Ayesha standing and looking around.
Roshni:Yeh..kuch jani pehchani..
Just then,Aman came from behind and pulled her in a corner.
Roshni:Kya..hua apko?
Aman just hugged her.
Aman:Mujhe kuch accha feel nahi ho raha hai..
Aman was crying and Roshni realised that. Roshni on his back.
Roshni:Kya..hua apko?
Aman broke the hug.
Aman:I am sorry that i made you uncomfortable..
Roshni kept her head on his chest as she felt attracted and this attraction is the reason of naming this fanfiction as ENTHRALL. Aman closed her eyes.
Aman:Aisa lagta hai apko bohot pehle se jaanta hun main!
Roshni:Koi strong sa connection hai shayad..
Roshni looked at him.
Roshni:Yeh..attraction sahi nahi hai,ao shadishuda hai..ap..main..
She ran from there wiping her tears. Aman kept his hand on his chest.
Aman:Maybe she is the one par..
He became sad.

On other side,Ayesha was talking with Arishfa.
Ayesha:Toh deal pakka samjhu?
Arishfa:Han ekbar papa se..
Aman was coming.
Arishfa:Wo mere husband aye..
Ayesha turned but Aman turned too. He was called by someone. Ayesha felt something familiar but Arishfa called her.
Arishfa:Lets meet my dad!
Ayesha agreed.

Aman was feeling something bwrong,his heart was feeling something wrong was going with his close one. *Ayaat was bhookhi since 6 days* Roshni saw him restless in a corner. She put her hand on his shoulder.
Roshni:Kya hua..Aidse weird sa behaviour..
Aman:Bohot bura feel ho raha hai..
Roshni:Main paani laati hun..
She brought a glass of water.
Roshni:Ye lo..
Aman smiled and took that.
Roshni:Dekhiye ap..aur main..yesab galat..if you are thinking..i mean meri memory loss hui hai. Maine already ek baby deliver kiya hua hai doctor ke hisaab se toh koi na koi toh mera intezaar karraha hoga na? Aur ap bhi shadishuda,yeh work nahi karega!
Aman:Apki.mmemory loss?
Roshni:Hmm kya hua? Chokh kyun rahe hai? Wo main toh coma mein thi phir..
Just then,the land line started ringing. Actually it was Ayaat,she somehow got home's landline and mistakenly dialed the last number in which Ayesha had called earlier. Roshni went to pick up the call. Aman went with her.
Roshni:Hello..
Ayaat recognised her voice. She overjoyed.
Ayaat:Mumma!
Roshni was freezed.
Aman:Kya hua?Kon hai?
Roshni wasnt answering so he took the phone.

STAY TUNED!