WHO IS THAT PERSON?

Recap:SABKA MAHAMILAN.

Next morning,Roshni was sleeping cuddling with Aman. Sunrays fell on her. She opened her eyes. She was getting some flashes.A little drop 9f tear fell from eyes on Aman's hand. He immediately woke up. Roshni wiped her tears. Aman hugged her.
Aman:I know that this is not easy for us, but we have to stay for each-other na?
Roshni:Ham yahan agaye that means wo Ayesha appi agar wapis..
Aman:Nothing will happen,sab thik hoga! Chalein ab uthte hai,Ayaat ko school bhi toh bhejna!
Roshni nodded. Aman kissed on her forhead.

Roshni made Ayaat ready for the school.
Ayaat:Mumma aj na jaun?
Roshni:Nahi you have to go!
Ayaat:Mumma please
Aman:Rehne dijiye na jaan!
Roshni:Matt bigado ise weirdo!
Zain:Aman bihit badal gaya 🙄 Aise kaise baat baat pe jaan bol deta behen 🙄 Pakka koi aur hai 🙄
Roshni: 🙄🙄🙄
Aman :🙄🙄🙄
Roshni:Chhodho na bhai 🤨 Yeh ready hai!
Ayaat:Mumma,Ayaat ke bhai ka khayal rakhna!
Roshni:Hmm..
She looked at her.
Roshni:Konsa bhai?
Aman was signaling Ayaat to be quiet.
Ayaat:Arey papa ne bola baby boy hai aoke petu mein 🤭
Roshni looked at Aman angrily.
Aman:Wo aise hi jaan..Maine kahan ..Ayaat chup hojaiye 😶
Roshni:Tumhe toh main baadmein dekhlungi!
Then she dropped Ayaat to the bus.
Ayaat:Mumma papa byee
They waved her bye. Aman saw Roshni tensed.
Aman:Kya hua?
Roshni:Bhej toh di but aj bohot tension ho rahi hai.
Aman:Arey kuch hoga bhi toh kya,strong hai wo,officer ki beti jo hai!
Roshni gave him an irritating look.
Roshni:Oh mere officer,jake bartan dholo pehle, tareef baadmein gana apni!
Roshni went inside.
Le Aman:Abey koi izzat hi nahi! 🥺
He too went inside.
It was Ayaat's chutti ka time. Aman and Roshni were waiting for her. The bus came. All the childdren went out but Ayaat wasnt there. Roshni panicked. Aman asked the bus driver about Ayaat.
Aman:Meri beti..wo..
Driver:Itne hi bacche the..
He left.
Roshni:Weirdo tum sahi bol rahe the,i shouldnt have..
Aman:Relax,we will find her.
Roshni wss tensed. Aman and Roshni's brothers went to search for her but didnt find her. They all came back in the evening empty-handed. Police didnt took the case as 24 hours didnt go. Roshni was crying in Aman's arms.
Ashfaq:Matt rou,ane wala baby..
Roshni:Wo meri first baby hai,I want her back at any cost! Weirdo usko agar kuch..
Aman:Kuch nahi hoga,she is strong!
Aman wiped her tears. Just the,Roshni's phone rang. It was an unknown number. Roshni picied up the call nervously.
Roshni:He..llo!
Person:Kaisi ho?
Roshni:A..yesha..appi..is that you?
Ayesha:Wah pehchan liya!itni mohabbat!
Aman snatched the phone.
Aman:Look,mujhe pata hai tumnw meri beti ko
Ayesha:She is mine now! Samajhte kyun nahi? Mujhe tumhara baby chahiye tha aur tumne nahi diya,majbooran ise le ayi! Abhi Roshni ko phone do
Aman:Tum
Ayesha:Do nahi toh accha nahi hoga!
Aman put the phone on the speaker.
Ayesha:Adress bhej rahi hun,ajao aur akeli ana! Apne boyfriend ya bhaiyo ko matt lana aur police ka bilkul bhi matt sochna!
Aman:Kahi nahi jayegi wo!
Roshni:I will go.
Ayesha:Good girl!
She cut the call.
Zain:Kitni badi kamini hai yeh!
Aman looked at Roshni.
Aman:You arent going anywhere!
Roshni:She is in a trouble!
Aman looked down.

Roshni reached somewhere and she was alone. A goon came and blindfolded her. They took her somewhere. Roshni's blindfold was removed then and she was shocked to see someone there. It was none other than Arishfa.
Roshni:T..tum!
Arishfa:Uou stole my love aur main tumhe chase nahi karungi yeh kaise ho sakta?
Roshni:He isnt yours,wo mera hai! Rafin nahi hai wo!
Arishfa:Chill ,i know everything.
Roshni:Matlab kya hai tumhara aur yesab kyun?

                               *Flashback*
Arishfa's father:Aru India jane se pehle ek baat janle,wo Rafin nahi hai wakehi..
Arishfa:I know that abbu,i killed him with my hands. Main deptession mein thi but dhere dhere samjh aya. Yes,i killed him hut ye jo ladka hai,i want him!
Arishfa's father became tensed as how long he was gonna protect her.

Actually,Arishfa was a psycho. Arishfa liked him and sent him a proposal. Somehow he agreed for the marriage. They got married and were happy but Arishfa's doubts ,her craziness were increasing. For this, Ragin was ieritated and slowly he gave up on his love. He started a affair with his college friend with whom he had brome up. Arishfa got to know that and killed her. Rafin was shattered after her deoarture and Arishfa tried to be good infront of him. Thing were getting okay but then Rafin got to kniw the truth. He was hell angry and confronted her. And at a point of argueing,Arishfa stabbled Rafin and he died. Arishfa was in a depression. Somehow Arishfa's father found Aman and took him as Rafin so that Arishfa's haalat would get better and that haplemed. Arishfa realised that it wasnt him but she was in love with the face.
                          *Flashback Ends*

                          *Back to present*
Arishfa:So you see,wo Aman ho ya Rafin,i want him. Aur jabtak tum ho,i caht get him.
Roshni:Yesab..Par..mujhe toh ayesha api ne..
Ayesha entered.
Ayesha:Hello behna!
Roshni was shocked again.
Arishfa:I came to India,collected your informations and then re searched on you. You know what,i was standing on the street and a piece of paper came infront of me. Your photo was there and i researched on you,found your house and everything. I contacted Ayesha to know more and look,we are a team now.
Roshni:Par Ayesha appi toh weirdo se..
Ayesha:Thi mohabbat jo thukra diya usne. Ab itni use ki hui chiz mein interest nahi. Wo Arishfa le jayein. Main Ayaat ko le jaungi aur apne paas rakhungi!
Roshni:Ap behen ho meri..
Ayesha:Nahi! Hamedha tujhe sab pyaar karte. Wo koi dusra insaan ho ya Aman..Wo main thi jiske wajah se tumhe wo log le gaye the,chgodh ayi thi thi tumhe par pata nahi kaise phirse agayi thi tum!
Roshni was shocked by hearing her statement.
Roshni:Ap behen hoke
Ayesha:Oh please! Tumne behen hoke apne behen ka pyar china!
Roshni:Phir ap use wapis le bhi gayi thi na appi? Mujhe apse koi shikayat nahi baas meri bacchi lauta dijiye!
Arishfa:Kuch lautana watana nahi hoga,tum marogi aur Aman mera hoga!
Roshni:Kahan hai meri bacchi?(loudly)
Arishfa grabbed her hand but just then,Aman came and pushed her.
Aman:Khabar dar!
Arishfa:Tum yahan! You guys cheated!
Ayesha:Yehsab..
Aman:Mujhe oata tha yeh dnager zone hai isliye maine ek chip lagadi thi iske kapdo mein,officer ka dimaag ukr!
Ayesha:Bohot hua! Dekho Aman tum..
Aman:Tum na mujhse pyar karti thi? Ab Arishfa se darr gayi?(Actually Aman was trying to establish DIVIDE AND RULE method)
Ayesha looked at Arishfa.
Aman:Aur tum Arishfa,itni asaani se kaise ispe bharosa karrahi ho? Aisa bhi toh ho sakta ki baadmein tumhe dhoka dein!
Both looked at each-other. Aman waved his hand in the behind and the brothers silently killed the goons and went inside to search Ayaat. Roshni notived at looked at Aman. Aman nodded. Roshni *thank god* wali expression di.
Aman:Han toh tum dono na kujhse pyaar karte the? Ek dusre ki dost kaise bann gayi? Tum dono dosti karte rehna aur bich mein se Roshni le jayegi mujhe!
Ayesha:Aman tum sahi ho,i should get you back too.
Arishfa:What are you saying Ayesha?
Ayesha:Thik hi bol rahi hun!
Arishfa:But hamne deal ki thi na?
Roshni looked at Aman. Aman assured her that everything would be fine. Arishfa and Ayesha were quarelling.
Ayesha:Tumne mujhe fasaya! I am not giving back Aman to you!
Arishfa:But you wanted Ayaat only na? Why are you taking back your
Ayesha:Oh shutup!
Aman(whispering in Roshni's ears): Kaisa laga jaan?
Roshni(whispering):Lajawaab hai jaan! Baas Ayaat mil jayein!
Aman(whispering):Kaisi billio ki tarha lad rahe hai!
Roshni:Kuttiyan bolein inko! Used chiz ke piche parh gaye!
Aman:Hmm (looking at them)
Just then,he looked at her at once.
Aman:Matlab kya hai tumhara?(a bit loudly)
Ayesha and Arishfa looked at them.
Roshni:Margaye ish *whispered*
Meanwhile,brothers cane emty-handed. Ayesha's eyes fell on them and then saw their goon goons were lying on there lifelessly.
Ayesha:Toh ye chal raha tha!
Aman looked at them and they jodded in no.
Aman:Kahan hai meri beti?
Someone(from the back):YAHAN HAI!

WHO IS THAT PERSON?

STAY TUNED!