Roshni is shot

Recap: Aman felt something fishy. Roshni and Aman and Roshni's conversation.

Aman was working on the laptop. Ayesha came there and sat beside him.
Ayesha:Bohit ghussa ho Aman?
Aman:Its too late now,Ayesha. I belong to someone else now. So stop doing all these
Ayesha's eyes filled with tears.
Ayesha: I used to be your everything,Aman!
Aman:Yes,you used to be. Par yeh dil ab kisi aur ka hochuka hai. Usse haalat dur karsakta hai mujhe par kabhi dhoka nahi degi mujhe.
Ayesha:Hai kon wo khush naseeb?
Aman:Iss barein mein main baat nahi karna chahta.
Ayesha gave a painful smile to him and left.

In the evening,Roshni was walking by the poolside. Someone pulled her and pinned her against the wall and obviously it was Aman. Aman started kissing her lips. He broke the kiss.
Aman: I missed you.
Roshni:I missed you more weirdo!
Just then,Roshni's eyes fell on Ayesha who was watching them standing there.
Roshni:Appi..
Roshni and Aman seperated.
Roshni:Appi wo..
Ayesha looked at Aman with tears.
Ayesha:Toh yeh hai wo!
Aman looked down.
Aman:I am sorry but accha hoga ki tum yeh sach maanlo. We are together now and
Ayesha:Bohot choti hai Aman wo! Ekbar bhi nahi socha iska anjaam kya ho sakta hai? Yeh sab sahi nahi horaha hai. Rishta hi galat hai tumlogon ka.
Aman:Kya galat aur kya sahi wo ham figure out karlenge. Baas hamdono alag nahi ho rahe!
Aman held Roshni's hand tightly.
Aman:She is the one jisne mujhe uss andhere se nikaala jahan pe tum mujhe chhodhke gayi thi. Choti hai,tumse bohot zyada choti hai but tumse zyada mature hai aur tumse accha use pyar nibhana ata hai. Aise dur dhakel deta tha aur yeh itni acchi hai ki khudko mujhse due jane hi nahi diya!
Ayesha:You guys are doing this wrong!(in tears)
Roshni made her grip tighter. Ayesha looked at her.
Ayesha:Itne dino baad mili aur tun apni badi behen ke saath ye karrahi Roshni? Sharam lihaaj kuch..
Aman:Shutup Ayesha! Tumhara sharam lihaaj kahan tha jab tum mujhe ek rank holder ke liye chhodh di thi? Isko toh pata bhi nahi tha main koun hun, isne mujhe waise hi accept kiya jaisa main hun! Chaliye yahan se,Ayesha is hopeless!
Aman went to the room taking her. Roshni brust into tears as she loves her sister a lot and Aman too. She cant choose in between them but what Ayesha did to Aman was not right. She was in dilemma.
Aman: Dont you love me?
Roshni:She is my sister but i cant loose you.
Aman:You are my everything..
Roshni smiled a bit.

4 days passed. Ayesha tried to talk to Aman many times but Aman didnt listen.

It was the day of Ayesha's birthday.Ayesha was sitting in her room. She called someone.
Ayesha: I am sending you the picture,marjana chahiye wo ladki!
She cut the call and smirked. The party started. Ayesha and Roshni were werethe same color. Aman was chipking with Rishni and it was irritating Ayesha.
Aman to Roshni:Ap itni khoobsoorat how?
Roshni:Apki nazro ka kamal hai sahab!
Aman:So chessy!
Roshni:Tumse hi sikha hai.
Aman:Udhar kone mein chale thoda?
Roshni: Ji no!
Aman: Aur kitna satayogi pyase ko?
Roshni:Ajeeb,party ke baad abbu se baat karna hai uspe concentrate karo!
Aman:Hnff okay baby!
Roshni:I am not your baby.
Aman:You are under 18 and 18 ke niche sab babies hi hote hai. Pyari baby meri *pullling her cheeks*
Just then,two goons came. They were in the upstairs.
Goon1:Konsi hai,kisko maru goli?
Goon2:Picture load nahi ho rahi boss! Par white dress mein hai ..
Goon1 looked at Ayesha. He didnt know she was the one who gave money to shoot Roshni. He thought her to be his target. He aimed the gun at Ayesha. Ayesha walking talking with someone. All on a sudden,Roshni noticed the goons. She ran to Ayesha. Goon1 shot and Roshni pushed Ayesha and Roshni mahaan ko goli lag gayi. Aman was totally blank after seeing the happening. Ayesha was numb. Aman and everyone ran to her. They took her to the hospital. On other side,the goon got clear picture. The main goon3 came.
Goon3:Arey kisko marrahe the!
Goon2:But boss ladki ne khud apne upar leliya
Goon1:Main toh galti se jisne paise di usiko marne wala tha par wo ladki kamal hai. Jisne usko marne ke liye paise diye,usiko bacha rahi thi.
Ayesha was listening all these at a distance.
Ayesha to herself:Wo..usne mere liye apne upar..
She walked from their slowly.

Roshni was in the ICU. Asad was tensed. Aman saw Roshni from the glass and walked away. He came to a cornee and started crying folding his legs. His shirt was dreenched with Roshni's blood.
Aman: Main..bacha nahi paya. I promised to protect her but yesab..Usko bohot pain hua hoga!
He cried.

Next day,Roshni came into senses. The first name that she took was Aman's. Asad wasnt there. He went fir some work. Aman entered in the cabin. Roshni smiled a bit seeing him. She was sitting there. Aman waalked toward her and then,ran to her. He hugged her tightly.
Aman:I am sorry!
Roshni:Arey tumbe shirt bhi change nahi ki! Nahana tha na weirdo? Tumhe pata hai na main hygiene ka kitna sara dhyaan rakhti hun?
Aman:Bacchi ho ap!
Roshni:Han pata hai that i am underage but kitni baar bologe yeh? Phir mere bacche bhi merko underage bulane lagenge!
Aman:Mujhe bacche nahi chahiye ..
Roshni:Kyun?
Aman:Kyunki tumhe pata hai mera kaam. Main nahi chahta koi aur hamare lives mein aye. Phir hame ek dusre ke liye time nahi milega..
Roshni:Accha,koi baat nahi. Tum kafi ho (smiled)
Ayesha was seeing them from the door. Tears rolled down by her cheeks. She ran from there. Aman kissed Roshni's forhead.
Roshni: forhead pe nahi,lips pe kissi kissi khelna hai!
Aman:Ap ekbar thik ho jaiye,phir pura din beth ke apko khaunga araam se!
Roshni:Abhi kyun nahi?
Aman: Yeh apni jaan khatre mein dalne se pehle sochni chahiye thi. Phir kabhi aisa nahi karengi ap!
Roshni nodded in yes.

DO VOTE ❤👋

STAY TUNED!