Ayesha is back!

Recap: Roshni sensed this but she had nothing to do as she didnt know why Aman was so scared.

Aman and Rodhni flew back to Pakistan. They they were in the car. In the whole way,Aman was crying only. Aman's head was sometimes on Roshni's lap or sometimes on Roshni's chest. Roshni was caessing his hairs.
Roshni:Weirdoo,main nahi rahungi wahan, tum wapis se le ana mujhe!
Aman didnt answer. They reached Roshni's house. As soon as they got of the car,Aman was shocked by seeing Roshni's house and the nameplate. His hands were shivvering.Aman didnt expect this as he didnt open the letter yesterday. Roshni noticed this.
Roshni:Kya hua? Chalo andar chalte hai aur abbu se milte hai! Aur tum na..
Aman:Can we..No.. i cant go..in!
Roshni:What happened?
Roshni held Aman's hand.Just then,a man come. He was Roshni's father, Asad Ahmed. Her family came from the behind.
Asad:Roshni..Baccha..
Roshni left Aman's hand and walked toward hee father. Aman kept watching his hand.
Roshni:Abbu!
Asad hugged hugged.
Asad: Meri bacchi maine tujhe kitna miss kia! Tere jaane ke baad teri ammi bhi hame chhodh ke chali gayi..
Roshni felt upset. Then she looked back at Aman and was about to call him but Asad spoke up.
Asad:Ayesha kahan reh gayi?Ayesha se mil! Teri badi behen!
Ayesha entered and Roshni was shocked by seeing her as she was the same Ayesha who left Aman. She walked toward her slowly. Ayesha hugged her.
Ayesha:I missed you!
Then her eyes fell on Aman.
Ayesha:Aman..
Aman didnt look at her.
Asad:Tum janti ho kya ise?
Ayesha: College fellow abbu! London mein ham eksath padhai kiye the!
Roshni's eyes filled with tears as she understood why Aman's hands were shaking by seeing the house and Roshni's father's nameplate. Roshni looked at Ayesha who was also in tears and was looking at Aman lovingly.
Asad:Chal andar aur Aman tum bhi ao!
Roshni:Abbu yeh hamare saath kuch din rahega! Weirdoo suno!
Aman somehow managed to speak up.
Aman:Ap..yahan..
Roshni:Its a matter of a few days na?Chalo!
They went in.
Asad:Thank you Aman mere beti ka itme dink khayal rakhne ke liye.
Aman:Its my duty uncle to save an innocent.
Ayesha was still staring at Aman and Roshni didnt like it.
Roshni:Yeh bohot thak gaya hoga, tum rest karlo!
Asad:han han Ruksar ise kamra dikha do.
Aman looked at Roshni with teary eyes and then left. Ayesha took Roshni with her to her room.
Ayesha:Aman bohot accha ladka hai,wo tha isiliye shayad tun hamare paas hai.
Roshni:Bohot acche se jaanti ho ap usko?
Ayesha:Hmm kisi jamane mein bohit close hua karte the ham!
Roshni:Phir?
Ayesha:Tun araam kar! Main Aman ko dekhke atui hun aur green tea deke ati hun!
Roshni:Wo ab green tea nahi peeta!
Ayesha:Arey tujhe nahi pata hoga..
Roshni:Bohot saal ho gaye hai na apoi,wo badal gaya hai. Use baas black coffee pasand hai!
Ayesha:Roshni tun itna matt soch aur araam kar.
She left. Roshni wiped her tears.

On other side, Ayesha made green tea and took that to Aman. Aman was near the window and was in a deep thought. Ayesha entered with the tea.
Ayesha:Kitni koshish ki Aman tumse contact karne ki! The kahan tum?
Aman awkwardly turned.
Aman:None of your business!
Ayesha:Abhi bhi ghussa ho?(innocently) Waisi breakups toh kitne hote the hamare!
Aman:You had crossee your limits aur move on bhi kar gayi thi na?
Ayesha:Han..then i realised that main tumse hi pyar karti thi baas!
Aman:Kahan gaya tumhara rank holdee shauhar?
Ayesha:He is ..no more! Ek acciedent mein.. khair Aman tum ye green tea pio,tumhara favourite!
Aman:Nahi peeta ab main.
Ayesha:Jhoot matt bolo Aman..
Aman:Jhiot nahi hai,jitni jaldi maanlo utna accha hoga. Black coffee peeta hun main. Meri pasand , prefences sab badal gayi waqt ke saath!
Ayesha:Aur main bhi?
Aman:Han
Ayesha:Lelo na Aman thanda..
Aman:Bola na nahi peena!(loudly)
Aman pushed that and Ayesha got scared. Just then,Roshni ran to him and hugged him.
Roshni:Its okay,chillao matt.
Aman was calmed down. Just then,his eyes fell on Roshni's foot which was bleeding because of a piece of the broken cup.
Aman: Apka ..peir..
Aman made her sit and pulled that out. He took out his handkerchief and tied that there.
Ayesha:Aman ye tum kya karrahe ho..Apna rumaal aise kyun..main first aid box..
Aman:Can you just leave from here?
Ayesha:Aman but..
Aman:Just leave!
Ayesha wiped her tears and left. He caressed Roshni's foot.
Roshni: Its okay na weirdo..
Aman: Wo Ayesha..(Resting his head on her lap)
Roshni: Do you still ..have feelings for her?
Aman:I dont know..
Roshni:Hua kya tha? Maine kahi baar tumse pucha but tumne kabhi..
Aman:Ap jaiye rest kijiye..
Roshni didnt argue as she knew that it would be of no use. Roshni caressed his face.
Roshni: Tum mere ho,sirf mere!
Aman:I know!
Roshni smiled and began to go but slipped and her foot was hurt. Amsn looked at her and took her to the bed.
Roshni:Yeh kya hai weirdo? Abhi abhi aye hai ham yaha aur koi dekhega toh kya sochega?
Aman: Koi kuch nahi dekhega! I have closed the door!
Roshni:This is not done,weirdo! Aur mujhe bhaiyon se milna hai!
Aman:Shutup!
Phir age kya hua bataungi nahi bye.

After sometime,Aman's head was on Roshni's lap. Roshni was caressing his hairs.
Aman:Apko pata hai sab kuch accha chal raha tha..hamara relationship..
Roshni: Phir?

To be continued..

Do vote! ☻

STAY TUNED!