Roshni found her brothers

Recap:Ayesha and Arishfa reached India.

A person stood up in a dark room. Ayesha entered. They talked and Ayesha left.

Arishfa called that lady. The lady refused to recognise Roshni. Arishfa told her men to get informations.

Roshni went for grocery shopping. Aman was at office. Ayaat was with her.
Roshni:60 rupe kilo tamatar? Lootneka irada hai kya?
Meanwhile,Ashfaq and Riaz was passing by there. Ayaaat was looking around and all on a sudden,her wyes fell on them.
Ayaat:Mamaaaaaa
Ayaat ran to them.Roshnj was busy. They both looked at Ayaat and their eyes filled with tears. Ayaat ran to them. They both sat on their knees and hugged her. Roshni was doing her work.
Riaz:Kahan thi ap Ayaat? Hamne toh..
Ayaat:Wo bad Ayesha bohot marti thi,phir na mumma papa milgayi..
Ashfaq:Kya?
Ayaat:Wo rahi..Mummmma!
Roshni turned and they both were shocked.
Roshni:Ayaat..yelog kon?Ao idhar ao..
Ashfaq:Roshni..
They both at once hugged her. Roshni was confused.
Roshni:Hai kon aplog?
They both looked at each-other.

After a while,both were sitting at her home. They told her about her past life and Roshni told them where she was. Everyone was shocked. SANNATA CHAYA HUA THA. Aman entered in the home.
Aman:Jaan,khana do,i am very tired.
He looked at them.

After a while,all were sitting and there was a pin drop silence.
Aman:So that means,I am Aman and this is Roshni. Arey faces same bhi toh hi sakte hai na?
Roshni:Weirdo 😑You are forgetting about the DNA test and Ayaat is our daughter. So what they are saying is true.
Riaz:Kal Zain ko bail milne wali hai..
Roshni:Uss Ayesha ko toh main chhorungi nahi!
Aman shallowed a gulp. Roshni noticed.
Roshni:Kya hua tumhe?
Aman:Ek hi toh zindegi hai,usmein itmi ladkiya kyun 🙄 Tum..Ayesha..Arishfa..Sab ko main pasand,itna demand!
Roshni:Agar main abhi pregnant nahi hoyi na,abhi ghar se nikaal detu tumko! Baas mere baccho ke baap hi isloye..
Riaz:Sach?
Ashfaq:Roshni pregnant hai?
Roshni blushed. Aman blushed more and nodded in yes. Roshni got irritated.
Roshni:Yeh karlo,mere hisse ka pura blush tum hi karlo!
Aman:Arey yaar!
All laughed.

On other sude,Arishfa went to the lady's house.  The lady refused to tell anything but then Arishfa put a gun in her son's head. She was helpless and tild her eveything that she knew about then.
Arishfa:Toh Rafin isi ke saath bhaga hai! I was right!
She left the house.

On other side,Roshni reached their old house. She was getting some flashes. She smiled a bit. Aman looked at her.
Aman:Kya hua?
Roshni:Kuch nahi!
Aman:Hmm
They went in. They met others and spent some quality time all together talking about the past.

Next day,Zain was out of the jail. He was taken to home. No one told him about them. Zain entered. Roshni was standing at the door. Zain's eyes fell on her.
Zain:Roshni..
Roshni:Bhai 🙂
He ran to her and hugged her.
Zain:Meri behn..thik hai yeh..Roshni..
He looked at Ayaat. He sat down and hugged her.
Zain:Yesab kab..kaise..Aur Aman..
Aman:Main..hun..
Zain looked at him.
Zain:How did you get her?And you are still with her! Kho kyun nai gaye tum? 😑
Roshni:Hai na bhai? 😂😂😂
All:😂😂😂
Aman:😑😑😑
He gave an irritating look to all.

STAY TUNED.