3.5 years passed!

Recap:3.5 years passed.

*After 3.5 years(+)*
Aman woke up. He looked at Roshni and his photoframe and smiled. He went to get ready.

On other side, a girl in sareee( her face is not shown) was handling the kitchen all alone.
Servant:Aman sir ko coffee deke aun mem sahab?
She nodded and got busy in her works.

Aman took shower and went out. He got ready and stood infront of Roshni's big potrait. The servant came with coffee and gave that to him.
Aman:Thank you!
The servant left. Aman came down for breakfast. Just then,the saree wali girl came and it was AYESHA. (Advance thanks for the galisssss)
Ayesha:Aman breakfast karlo..
Aman: Aj nahi khaunga (smilingly)
Ayesha: Aman thoda khalete toh
Aman:Tumhe bohot acche se pata hai,mujhe behes karna pasand nahi(smilingly)
Ayesha:Ghar kab aoge?
Aman:Jab kam khatam ho jaye(smilingly)
Ayesha:Thik hai,take care.
Aman left without saying anything.

On other side,Roshni entered in the university. A bag was there on her shoulders. She went to her class directly and opened her books. She looked around and many students were there. She became uncomfortable as always.

Aman went to his another flat. He entered there and broke a glass instant. He sat on the couch covering hia face with his palms.

*Flashback*
Aman fired the gun. Asad was shot. Roshni's eyes fell on him. Aman ran to Ayesha. She fell on Aman's arms. Roshni tried to held Asad's hand but he fell off the cliff.
Roshni:Abbbbuuuu!(screamed)
Aman was attending Ayesha as she got hurt while saving Roshni. Roshni looked at them.
Aman:Chaliye Ayesha ko leke hospital..
Roshni:Weirdo mere abbu..
Aman:Chaliye!(shouted)
Roshni:Tumhe Ayesha appi ki itni fikar!
*We cant blame Roshni for her childish behaviour. As she was 17 and she used to love Amana lot. She lost the people whom she once considered as her parents and they were just with her for a motive. He got a father whom shw just lost. Her sister wnated to kill her and her same sister is the who broke her boyfriend's heart once. She was betrayed,jealous, hurt and she cant be blamed as she suffered a lot*
Aman:She is hurt!
Aman picked her up and made her sit in the car. She was groaning in pain.
Aman:Kuch nahi hoga tumhe!
Roshni was still standing there lost.Aman ran to Roshni and pulled her. He made her sit in the car. They reached hospital and admitted Ayesha. Roshni slowly entered there. Ayesha was shifted in the ICU. Roshni came to Aman.
Roshni:Tumhe wo acchi lagti hai na abhi bhi?
Aman:Your father was about to stab you!
Roshni:Use main pasand nahi thi,aisa bhi toh ho sakta khud hi usne aur mere abbu ko bhi main zyada pasand thi na,unhone kal bhi bola Ayesha appi hamesha jealous hiti thi merese..
Aman:Bohit higaya apka! Apki behen ne apni jaan khatre mein daaldia aur ap..Chih!
Roshni:Aplog eksath hogaye hai ,appi yehi chahtithi
Aman:Can you just please shut up?
Roshni sat there.

Two days passed. Aman and Roshni didnt talk much. Ayesha was recoveeing. Asad's reality was the breaking news. She just couldnt believe that her father did that to her. Roshni had to go through an operation to take the chip out. Aman cupped her face. Roshni was silent.
Aman:Chota sa operation hai bas yeh chip nikalenge.
Roshni was taken in. Her opeeayion was done. Aman came to meet her. Just then,a nurse came.
Nurse:Miss Ayesha is callong you.
Aman went there leaving Roshni. Roshni just couldnt take the mental stress and brust into tears. The goons whom she considered as hee brothers came to meet her. Roshni wasnt talking much with Aman. She was taken home. Ayesha was still in the hospital as she wasnt recoved fully. Aman went to Roahni's room as he didnt get much time to talk with her.
Roshni:Why are you here? Your Ayesha needs you!
Aman:Izzat se,apki behen hai wo!
Roshni:Itni fikar uski..
Aman:Ap..
He hugged her tightly. Roshni wasnt hugging him back. Aman kissed her on lips. She too couldnt resist as she was getting him after so long. Phir age kuch hua jo main bataungi nahi bye.

In the morning,Aman's sleep was broken because of a call. It was from the hospital that Ayesha needed him. Aman freed himself from Roshni and started getting ready. Roshni woke up.
Roshni:Where are you going,weirdo?
Aman:Wo Ayesha..
Roshni went to him.
Roshni:You arent going to her. Tum mere ho!
Aman:Abhi usko meri zarurat hai na. Kal raat tha na main tumhare paas?
Roshni: Tumhari zarurat main baas raat ko hi bannti kya? Main baas istemal karne ki saman hun kya?
Aman was angry and slapped her.
Aman:Yeh kaisi batein karrahi hai ap? Bolna kya chahti hai?
Roshni:Tumhe doni chahiye na? Ayesha mohabbat hai aur main zarurat?
Aman:Aisi bateib bol bhi kaise sakti hai ap!
Roshni: Mujhe tumhari zarurat nahi hai aur. You both can leave. Tum rahoge lphir appi ke saath..Meri galti hai. Tum dono khush raho!
Aman:Ap aisa..
Roshni:Mujhe ganda feel horaha hai. Tum appi ke ex boyfriend the. Phir mere saath aur ab phirse appi..
Aman:You are crossing your limits!
Roshni: Mujhe baksh do please? Main koi problem create nahi karungi tum dono ke lives mein. I just can not bear both of you anymore.
Aman:Do you really want this?
Roshni: Yes!
Aman gave a painful smile and caressed her face.
Aman:Khayal rakhna. Na toh main dikhayi dunga tumhe aur na hi Ayesha dikhegi. Sacche dil se mohabbat ki hai. Shakal na dikhane ki koshish karunga. Aur kabhi out of controll hoke apke samne ajaun toh uske liye pehle se hi maafi.
He left from there. Roshni was standing cluelessly.

Later,Aman left with Ayesha without informing anyone. Some days later,he had to marry her as they were staying under the same roof. Roshni was broken down. She stopped talking. Aman's condition wasnt so good. And this is how the 3.5 years passed. Something else happened too,janne ke liye akhir taak bane rahiye :3.
*Flashback Ends*

*Back to present*
Aman got a call from Khanna. He recieved that.
Khanna:Boss wo wali khabar pakki hai!
A lone of tear escaped from his eyes. He lips curved into a smiled.
Khanna: Boss wo..congratulations.
Aman:Thank you. Meri London ki ticket book karwa do. Kal subha tak main wahan pe hona chahiye intezaam karo. Abhi main shopping pe jaunga!
Khanna:Yes boss.
Aman was happy aur reason last mein batati.

Next day,Aman reached London. Aman didnt tell Ayesha as he used not to tell her 90% of things and bakika majboori. They also used not to share the same bedroom. Aman reached an university. Roshni entered hurrily as she was late. Aman was looking around. Just then,Roshni collided with hima and her books fell down. She didnt even look at him. She was aranging her books without saying anything. Aman smiled looking at her. She stood up and was about to go from there.
Aman: Meri taraf dekhengi bhi nahi?
Roshni stopped by listening him. She turned to him. Her eyes filled with tears.
Aman:Bola tha na,controll nahi hoga toh hi shakal dikhaunga! Thodi gadbadh kardia na apne,baas controll nahi hua aur agaya!
Roshni faced her back and wiped her tears. She turned again to speak.
Roshni:Look,dont do tamasha here. Mera university hai and i dont want ki..
Aman:Maine bhi yehi se padhai complete ki ,dont you know that?
Aman got a call and he had to recieve that.
Aman:Wait a minute..
By the mean time,Roshni left. Then,Aman turned and didnt find her.
Aman:Yeh bhi na! Dhoondna parhega.
Aman was searching fir her. Atleast,he saw her through a window and shw was in the class. Aman at once walked in the classroom.
Proffessor:What do you want?
Then she recognised him.
Proffessor: Is that you..Aman!
Aman:Proff. Annisia!
Proffessor:Aww where were you these days,my boy?
Roshni got irritated. They hugged.
Aman:Actually,i need to talk to that girl.
He pointed at Roshni.
Proff:As far as i remember,you didnt had any sister in your family so..
Roshni:I am not his sister! (Shouted)
Everyone looked at her.
Aman:She is my girlfriend,ma'am!
Roshni:Ex-girlfriend!
Everyone was looking at her with disbelief. As she was a nerd to everyone who always uses to stay with study. Roshni looked down.
Aman:Can i borrow her for now please?
Proff:Okay,you can. But how you guys are togrther i mean..she is so young and you ..
Aman:We love each-other,ma'am!
Prof:Yeah,take her. And maybe she is angry with you, i know you will everything alright *whispers*
Aman smiled. He went to Roshni and took her out forceully. He took her in a corer and she pushed him.
Roshni:What's your problem?
Aman:Apki problem kya hai? Where's my daughter? Look,i didnt get the address,milta toh direct wahan..
Roshni(neevously):What are you talking about!
Aman pinned her against the wall.

DO VOTE!

STAY TUNED!