ROSHAN met again

Recap:Ayesha pushed Aman and Roshni.

*Aman was fallen on a road from a huge height and was seriously injured. A miracle happened and he was still breathing. A person was passing by there and he was shocked by seeing Aman's face as it was ressembled to his daughter's husband(Rafiq) who qas murdered two years back. He took Aman to the hospital and got him treated. And Aman was fine and was calling for his family. He remembered everything but the person bribed the doctor to erase his memory somehow(by medicines or anything) On other side,Roshni was stucked with a tree and was rescued by some tribal people. She was sent to a hospital and she lifted in coma. She regained conciousness around 1.5 years later but her memory was gone. She used to get flashes but they were not proper. And Aman was living with the person's daughter with no memory. The girl used to consider him as her husband but Aman was somehow not convinced. Aman was taken to London fir treatment. Roshni was in India only but later she was sent to London after regaining cinciousness by a NGO ao that she could earn money their along with doing the courses.*
                              *1.5 years passed*
A person was getting ready. It was Rafin /Aman. *I will take Aman's name as Aman but everyone used to consider him as Rafin.* A girl(Arishfa) entered.It was that person's daughter.
Amaina:Rafin,tum ready ho? Ye lo chai..
Aman nodded. Arishfa leaned closer
Arishfaa:Tumhe nahi lagta ki hame..nazdeek..
Aman:No..o.. i mean,i need time!
Arishfa:Aur kitna?
Aman:Memory wapis ane tak..
Arishfa:Doctor bolein nahi ayega.
Aman:I need to leave.
Aman left.

On other side,Roshni(consired as Isha) was waiting for an interview. She was finalized for the PA's job and it was Rafin aka Aman's company.
Manager:Miss.Isha,you have to join afrom today only as the PA is urgent..
Roshni:Okay,i understand. But i have ni idea about the works so
Manager:Talk with Rafin sir,your boss.
Roshni nodded. Aman entered in the office. All the girls were watching him only. Roshni was trying to see but was unable to see. Aman felt something and looked around. In the mean tine,Roshni's files fell diwn and she got down to arrange.Aman left abd Roshni's heart was racing fast.

Later,Roshni knocked at the door.
Aman(without seeing):Come in.
Roshni entered and was looking down.
Roshni:Sir,I am your new PA.
Aman:Take thoae fike lying on the couch and arrange them according to file numbers.
Roshni:Ok
They both didnt look at each-other. A few ninutes passed. All on a sudden,Aman saw her working. She was facing her back and her hairs was blowing. Aman was awestrucked.
Aman:Do..i know you?
Roshni turned and thwy were lost in each-other.
Roshni:We..ir..I mean,no s..sir..
Aman:Oh its okay.
Aman nervously got back to work. Roshni too started working. Both were feeling strange. Roshni looked back.
Roshni:Ap Indian hai?
Aman:Yes
Roshni:Oh ok.
Aman:Ap?
Roshni:Wo..
Just then,there was a knock.
Aman:Come in.
Arishfa came with Aman's lunch.
Aman:Kya zarurat thi?
Arishfa:Jaan hai ap hamari! Aur yeh ladki koun?
Aman:Just a PA
Arishfa:Hello main Rafin ki biwi. Thoda dur rehna (leaning closer to her and whispering)
Roshni felt awkward.
Arishfa:Betho Rafin.
Aman:Ap jaiye rest lijiye(looking toward Roshni)
Arishfa smiled.

Some days passed. Aman and Roshni were getting some familiar vibes but they ignored because of Arishfa.After a few days,there was a party for company's success.Rishni entered in a black saree and Aman was mesmerized by seeing her. WILL AMAN REALISE HIS OLD LOVE FOR ROSHNI? OR HE WILL BE STUCKED WITH ARISHFA FOR THE LIFE-TIME?

STAY TUNED!