Aman is in a dilemma

Recap: Roshni decided to go and console Aman.

Roshni entered in the room.
[Roshni's pov: As soon as i entered in the room,i saw that my weirdo was smoking sitting on the bed. An ash-tray was beside him. Who does smoke like this? I closed the door. He sensed my presence but he was still smoking.  Such a creep! He didnt even look at me. I sat beside him,cupped his face with my right hand and started kissing him]
[Aman's pov: I am smoking which is my all time favourite work! I felt someone's presence,it is her for sure! She sat beside me and started kissing my lips by cupping my face with one hand. I too started responding her. I destroyed the rest of the cigerettee in the ash-tray and cupped her face. It seems that the kiss was everything for us.]
Both were kissing each-other passionately. Aman made her lay down on the bed without breaking the kiss. Roshni's head was on Aman's arm.They both broke the kiss and were breathing heavily.Aman looked at her.
Aman:Are..you..okay?
Roshni snuggled into him.
Roshni:Jab tak tumhare paas hun tab tak main okay!
Aman:Itna dil matt lagao ki baadmein dil tootne pe dard ho!
Roshni:Na main iss dil ko tootne dungi  aur na hi dard hoga! Mujhe pata hai bolna asaan hota par karna mushkil par i bet,karke dikhaungi !
Aman:Ham alag duniya se hai! Yeh jo sab hai,main, apke bhai,ye apki banayi hui duniya, sab temporary hai. Ap ise permenant karne ke chakkar mein jo karrahi hai,iss sab ka koi faida nahi hai,baadmein yaad karke khudko dard hoga!
Roshni:Mere dard ki itni fikar?
Aman:Jhoot nahi bolunga, main resist nahi kar pata!
Jaise abhi thodi deir pehle nahi kar paya!
Roshni:Toh it was nice, na?
Aman:Bohot khoobsoorat tha!
Roshni hugged him and Aman caressed her hairs.

After a while,Roshni went out. All the goons came to her.
Roshni:Han wo ab thik hai?
Ashfaq:Aisa kya zadu kiya behen?
Roshni:Nahi bata sakti!
Mustak:Kyun?
Roshni:Top secret!
She laughed. All the goons became confused.
After a while,Roshni was walking by the hall. The goons gave her a suprise by wearing clown cloths. Roshni was really happy. They were dancing around her. They made her sit on the couch. They were showing different tricks and Roshni was clapping. Just then,Aman entered there from Roshni's back. All stopped in fear. Roshni signaled them what had happened. They all shallowed a gulp and pointed toward Aman as they assumed Aman would come home later. Roshni turned and saw him She gave him a smile and signaled him to come. Aman awkwardly came and she made him sit beside her.
Roshni:Yeh kuch nahi bolega,ap log continue!
Riaz:Pakka?
Roshni:Arey hann!
They continued. Roshni was happy and seeing her,Aman was smiling widely. Roshni was holding his hand. They all clicked many pictures.

The whole day passed happily.

At night,Roshni went to Aman's room. Aman was busy with some of his staffs.
Roshni:Suno thoda!
Aman:Bolo!
Roshni: Yeh pictures dekho ajke!
Aman:Time nahi hai
Roshni: Tum aise kyun ho? Tum apno ko importance kyun nahi dete? Main tumhe apna family mannti hun but tum! Yesab kyun karte ho?
Aman sat on the bed.
Aman:8 saal ka tha jab abbu hame chhor ke chale gaye,phir ammi ne dusri shadi ki aur mujhe hostel mein daldia. Phir nahi dikhi kabhi. Apne balbute pe tution karke khud chala aur.. family kya hai mujhe pata nahi tha aur phir Ayesha mili aur achanak..
Roshni sat beside him.
Roshni:I am sorry!
Aman:Not your fault! Chalo dikhao pictures!
Roshni showed him. Aman smiled seeing those. He saw a picture pf them.
Roshni:Yeh pyari ayi hai na? Ham dono baas!
Aman took out his wallet, took the picture of his and Ayesha's out and kept the photo there. Roshni's eyes filled with tears. Roshni hugged him tightly.
Aman:Ab khush?
Roshni was crying and nodded in yes.
Aman:Arey apko accha nahi laga kya? Ro kyun rahi hai?
Roshni:Pata nahi..
Aman:I dont know that ham kuch dino baad eksath rahenge ya nahi par..par ap meri family ho!
Roshni: Aur Ayesha?
Aman:I do ..love her.. i mean i dont know!
Roshni became upset. Aman pulled her closer phir kuch hua jo bataungi nahi bye.

After a while,Roshni was making circles on his chest.
Roshni: We will marry and then we will have a lot of kids.
Aman:You will have to complete your study first aur family banane ka time nahi hai mere paas!
Roshni:Aur Ayesha ke yaad mein cigerette pine ka time hota hai tumhare paas,hai na?
Aman:Ayesha ke barein mein kich nahi, you know what i feel about her.
Roshni:Tum mere saath bed pe iss halat mein hoke bhi Ayesha ka soch rahe ho? This is not done!
Aman:Arey
He was about to touch her but she pushed him.
Roshni:Har waqt tum jaise chahte ho waisa nahi hoga!
Aman:I am..i am sorry!
Roshni:You know what i dont give a shit!
Roshni grabbed her cloths and left. Aman was unable to understand what to do.

In the morning,Roshni was having breakfast with the goons. Aman came. Roshni didnt even look at him.
Aman:Suniye!
Roshni didnt answer. Aman sat down helplessly. The goons were seeing this confusingly.
Aman:Main bol raha tha, India jane se pehle chaliye ham sab picnic pe chalte.
Roshni rolled her eyes.
Roshni:Is that you Mr.Creep or someone else?
Aman:This is Aman Junaid Khan only.
Roshni:Haha lol
Aman:I mean it,ham sab picnic pe jarahe!
Ashfaq:Yeh ap hi hai na boss?
Roshni:Dekha bas main hi nahi,sabko shak ho raha!
Aman went to Roshni,pulled her chair and sat infront of her on his knees.
Aman:I am sorry!
Roshni:Kis kis baat ke liye sorry bologe?
Aman:Har uss baat ke liye sorry,jisse tum hurt hui ho! Main koshish karunga ki repeat na ho!
Roshni looked at him and thought for a while.

Do vote!

STAY TUNED!