Happy Birthday,Roshni!

Recap: Roshni and Aman's conversation was going on. Roshni held Aman more tightly.

*So let me clear ,Aman Junaid Khan was a undercovered Raw Agent,who was sent to kill Roshni as his team thought that Roshni was with those people who wanted to harm their country. In many papers, Roshni's name was shown as the leader. But ehen Aman was gathering informations about her,he saw thst she was only 16 years old(to be 17) and she was so innocent. Aman tried to talk with the team about this but the team denied. Rafaq was his team member but no one had the right to kill any innocent person or talk about a girl like that. Aman used to respect women a lot and this is why he killed those people but he was feeling very bad. The goons who were with Aman knew that Aman was working for India and they too were from India but didnt know Aman being the undercoveree Raw Agent. And Aman was 27 because to be a raw agent you cant be under 18 lol and Roshni was under age as the chip was inserted in her when she was too small so that i kept 10 years age gap. But Age is just a number kyunki jodiyaan to upar se bsnnke ate hai. Hai na?*
Ashfaq knocked at the door. Roshni left Aman and wiped her tears.
Roshni:Han ..bhai..
Ashfaq:Wo khana..
Roshni:Han.
He gave Aman a plate of food and left. Aman trieled to move his hand but he couldnt. Roshni was looking at him.
Roshni:Nahi hoga,do mujhe!
Roshni took the plate and started making him eat. Tears were rollong down from her eyes and Aman was wiping those one by one. Then Roshni kissed on his forhead and slept beside him.

Few days Passed. Aman was recovering swiftly.

Roshni was infront of mirror. She was trying to look at her back where the chip was. She was trying to touch that place. Aman came there and closed her zipp.
Aman:What are you doing?
Roshni:Yahan sachmein hai kya?
Aman:Yeshab chhoriye! Ham India ja rahe hai, i am not able to collect proofs. Aisa na ho wo apko koi harm karde!(cupping her face)
Roshni:But weirdoo agar ham wahan jayein toh..
Aman:Main hun na,koi kuch nahi karega!
Roshni:Hmm
Aman:Bahar chalogi?Thoda ghum ke ate hai..
Roshni hugged him tightly.
Roshni:No,ham kahin nahi jayenge! Room mein chalo, ki picnic party sab mana lenge!
Aman:Itni desperate ho! Hmmmm(sarcasticly)
Roshni didnt answer. Aman broke the hug and saw her tears.
Aman:Arey rona-dhona kyun?
Roshni:Kuch nahi,baas ham nahi jayenge kahin!
Aman smiled and hugged her again.
Roshni:Weirdoo..
Aman:Ab kya?
Roshni:Do you like chemistry?
Aman:No!
Roshni:Thats why you cant see the chemistry between you and me!
Aman:Total rubbish!
Roshni laughed.

At night,Roshni was sleeping on the bed. Some was was peeping into the room. Roshni's sleep was broken by sensing something. She sat down and looked around. Just then,all came with candles, cakes gifts to surprise her.
Goons:Happpy Birthdayyyyy!
Roshni rubbed her eyes. Aman was holding the cake in the middle. He sat beside her.
Aman:Happy 17 💛
Roshni:Thank you..sabko thankyou!
They all cut the cake all together.
Roshni:Everything yellowish! How do you guys kniw that Yellow is my favourite color?
Riaz:Boss told us.
Roshni:Isko sab pata *giggles* But do guys kniw why i love this color sp much? Because its such a happy colour and it brightens everything.
Aman:And you are my yellow! (Looking at her)
Everyone was shocked by listening to his statement as no one knew about their relationship.Just then,Roshni kissed him cupping his face. All were shocked at close their eyes. Roshni broke the kiss and looked at everyone.
Roshni:Higaya akhein khol lo!
Everyone was embarassed. Roshni held Aman by his neck and looked at everyone.
Roshni: Meet by boyfriend!
Aman was awkward.
Ashfaq:What?
Akram:Let us..digest this first but how did this happen? Boss and..
Roshni:It happens!
Eveeyone was shocked. They stayed fir sometime and left. Aman kissed on Roshni's forhead and held her hands as tight as he could.
Aman:Our age gap is huge but we can make it better together.
Roshni closed her eyes and opened them immediately.
Roshni:Omg i hallucinated again!
Aman:What did you see?
Roshni:Our future together! 👉👈
Aman:Crazy!
Roshni: For you! Do you have really feelings for me?
Aman:No,i have feelings for my bed. So can we?
Roshni:So desperate!
Aman:For you!
Roshni laughed. And age kya hua main bataungi nahi bye.

The birthday of Roshni spent well. She was feeling blessed having Aman and having the goons as her brothers.

After two days,it was time for their flight for India. Aman wasnt taking the goons with them as it could be risky and if they fell in any problem,they could help them later. Roshni was crying since the morning. They were in the airport.
Roshni:Ap log thik se khaa lena, okay?
Ashfaq:Ap bhi behna aur hame call karna baki boss toh hai hi apka khayal rakhne ke liye!
Roshni:Yeh weirdoo creep insaan mujhe daantega toh kahan jaake khana mangungi (crying)
Aman was getting irritated.
Aman:Hogaya sabka?
Roshni:Shutup Mr.creep!
Aman: I will tell you later!
Roshni:Huh let me talk to my brothers!
Aman looked at her irritatedly. The flight was announced and they bid goodbye to the goons. They sat in the plane. Roshni looked out of the window and got scared as she had height phobia.
Roshni:Weirdoo..I have height-phobia!
Aman:Is that so?
Roshni nodded in yes. Aman pulled her to himself. Roshni kept her head on his chest and closed her eyes.Lets see what happens next.

DO VOTE!

STAY TUNED!