Roshni and Aman crossed their limits

Recap: Roshni gave a painful smile. Aman's heart was breaking into millions by seeing her that smile.

Aman immediately hugged her.
Aman:I am sorry..
Roshni:Hmm..
Aman broked the hug and kissed on her lips. Roshni kept her head on his chest.
Roshni: Neend arahi hai..
Aman slept hugging her tightly.

In the morning,Roshni woke up with a jerk. She saw a nightmare. Aman hurrily woke up.
Aman:Tum..thik ho?
Roshni:Wo sapna..ek..Kuch nahi!
Roshni freed herself from him. She went to take a bath. Aman was unable to understand what actually happened to her.

The whole day passed. Roshni didnt talk much. He just obeyed Aman's orders.

At night,Aman couldnt controll himself to question her. As he could understand that she was really hurt and he couldnt see her like this.
Aman:Baas hogaya apka!
Roshni smiled.
Roshni:Kya hua?
Aman:Normal hojaiye!
Roshni:Main normal hi hun.. Neend arahi hai, goodnight!
She laid down on the bed. Aman sat beside her taking his broken locket. Roshni turned another side.
Aman looked at her.
Aman:Baat nahi karogi kya?
Roshni:Ayesha ke yaad mein 3 aur cigerette thuslo!
Aman:Ayesha ke barein mein kuch nahi bologi ap!
Roshni: Toh mere paas kyun aye ho?
Aman leaned closer to her.
Aman:Main sach mein dadaji dikhta hun kya?
Roshni turned to him and looked into his eyes. Their gazes were fixed on each-other. And if there are feelings,you cant control your hormones. The next thing Roshni did that was kissing him. Aman held her waist and pressed her against himself. Aman broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.
Aman:I ..i couldnt resist..
Roshni: Rukna hai?
Aman nodded in no and age kuch hua jo main bataungi nahi. Bye.
In the morning,the bed and the persons who were sleeping there were messed completely. Roshni was sleeping on Aman's back. Her sleep was broken suddenly.  She placed a kiss on his back. She got down off the bed and took his shirt and wore that. Unfortunately, her eyes fell on his wallet which was lying on the floor,in which,there was a picture of Aman and Ayesha smilingly. All on a sudden, the last night's moments ran across her mind and Aman's talks about Ayesha were hurting her ears. She started breaking things. Aman woke up and saw her breaking the things. He ran toward her and tried to hug her but she was out of controll.
Aman:Hua kya? Rukiye!
Roshni pushed him.
Roshni:You love Ayesha,right?
Aman(nervously):I..i do.. but
Roshni:Why did you sleep with me the last night?( breaking another vase)
Aman:Listen,we will talk about this..Calm down otherwise you will hurt yourself!
Roshni:Jaise tumhe farak parhta hoga!
Aman:I care for you!
Roshni:Oh please!
Just then,they heard gunshots. Roshni closed her ears with her hands in fear sitting on her knees.Aman ran toward her and hugged her tightly. He was looking around to figure out the things.
Roshni:Darr lagraha hai!
Aman kissed on her forhead and looked around. Just then,some people barged into the room. They pointed guns toward them. Roshni hugged Aman tightly and closed her eyes. The main boss(Rafaq Zilani) came and looked around the room.
Rafaq: Wah yahan rangraliya manaye ja rahi!
Aman:Dont you dare!
Rafaq:Ladki toh acchi hai, logon se bacha raha ya use karraha?
Aman:Rafaq!(angrily)
Rafaq:Wah mera naam bhi yaad hai!
Aman: Inki taraf akh bhi nahi uthayega!
Rafaq:Akh bhi uthaunga aur jis chiz ke liye ise leke ghuma ja raha,wo bhi nikaal lunga!
Aman made his grip tighter.
Rafaq:Wo chip mukhe chaiye Aman Junaid Khan! Ao deal karte, tum wo chip le sakte ho par badle mein yeh haseen kali mujhe dedo! I hope that jitna faida uthana tha tumne utha liya!
Aman got angry. He just turned around,took out the gun and shot everyone dead.
Roshni screamed in fear.
Roshni:No ...no please!
Everyone was dead. There were blood everywhere. Roshni slowly opened her eyes and saw the dead bodies.
Roshni:Tumne..tum..ne innko marr diya!
Aman cupped her face.
Aman:Hamare dushman the wo!
Roshni:Tum..hato! Tum..tum mujhe bhi mar..doge kya!
Aman: Adaat daal lo,agla kuch din aise hi jayega! Aur kapde badal lo and taiyar ho jao. Main samaan pack karraha hun,ham dusri jagah shift honge.
Saying this,Aman started packing the stuffs. Roshni was still sitting numb. Aman looked at her.
Aman(loudly):Uthiye!
She hurrily went to washroom. After a while,she came out wearing a white suit. Aman was mesmerised. Roshni looked around. There were no dead bodies.
Roshni:Wo..dead bodies..
Aman:Sab agaye,ham dusri jagah shift ho rahe hai aur unko dafna diya gaya izzat ke saath!
Roshni got scared. Aman went closer.
Aman:You have to be brave!
Roshni nodded in yes.
Roshni:Sare bhai agaye?
Aman:Han wo dafnake ka kam karrahe!
Roshni:Mujhe milna..hai unse..
Then the previous goons came. Roshnj jumped in excitement.
Roshni:Maine ap sabko kitna miss kiya!
Goons:Hamne bhi apko miss kiya behen!
She hugged all of them. Aman smiled at her innocence.
Aman:Chalo ab nikalna hai!
Everyone nodded.

After a while,they all were in the micro. Roshni was sitting beside the window and was enjoying the nature. Aman was beside  her. Roshni then kept her head on his chest.
Aman was about to ask but goons asked her.
Goons:Kya hua?
Roshni snuggled into him more.
Roshni:Bohot neend arahi!
Akram(goon):Raaatko soyi nahi behen?
Roshni looked at Aman irritately and Aman became awkward immediately.
Roshni: Kisi janwar me sone nahi diya!
Aman:Ap mujhe janwar kyun bula rahi!
Roshni:Kyunki tum ho!
Ashfaq(goon):Par boss ne kya kiya? Chillaye ya kam karwaye?
Aman became awkward.
Roshni:Chhoro!(pouted angirily)
Goons:Par kyun?
Aman:Sab shutup! Inko neend arahi hai toh sone do!
Eveeyone nodded in yes.

After a while,they reached a place. Roshni got of the car amd looked at the house.
Roshni:Uff the house is so tacky.
Aman was hell irritated.They all entered dancing.
Aman:Can you guys stop? I killed 8 people today!
He angirily went to the room.
Roshni:Iss weirdo ko kya hua?
Ashfaq(goon):Jab bhi boss kisiko marrte hai tab unnka mood bigad jata. Goli marte hai dhai dhai dil pe bojh rakhke.
Roshni somewhere felt bad for him.
Roshni:Bohot masoom aur kamzor dil ka hai yeh!
Everyone nodded. Roshni decided to go and console him.

DO VOTE! 🧕

STAY TUNED!