Aman has a daughter

Recap:Aman pinned Roshni against the wall.

Roshni looked down.
Aman:Look into my eyes and then talk!
Roshni:I dont want to talk.
Aman:Where's my daughter?
Roshni:Wh..ich dau..ghter? What are you talking about? I d..dont..understand!
Roshni's eyes filled with tears.
Aman:Dont lie.
Aman cupped her face.
Aman: Kyun chupaya mujhse?(loudly)
Roshni (closing her eyes):Dont shout!
Aman hugged her tightly. Roshni didnt hug him back.
Aman: I missed you.. I missed you so much..
Aman burst into tears. Aman then sat on his knees.
Aman:Please mujhe wo chahiye. I dont have a family aur jab mujhe pata hai ek bacchi..hai meri tab
Roshni: Tumhe kaise pata chala aur itne dino baad kaise? We left Pakistan around 2.5 years back. You just didnt care about me,weirdo!
Aman was relieved hearing that name.
Aman:I was studying a case and maine ek picture mein apko dekha. Pata lagte lagte 1 mahina lag gaya phir bhi ghar ka pata nahi mila!
Roshni:Go back to India.
Aman got angry. He held her hand hand and made her sit in the car. Roshni was irritated.
Aman:Tell me your address.
Roshni was quiet.
Aman:Bataiye!(loudly)
Roshni got scared and told him. They reached a house. It was full of trees. Aman got down off the car and went inside. Roshni went behind him. A little girl was playing with some people(wahi goons) Aman stepped forwarded. Ashfaq saw him. He tappee on Riaz and then they all saw Aman and stoppee. They were looking at him. All gave him a way. The little girl was still playing with balloons.
*From now on,I will call the goons as Roshni's brothers*
Roshni folded her hands. Aman sat on his knees and she was facing back. She turned and saw him. Aman was crying and smiling at the same moment. Aman(looking at everyone and pointing toward the girl): Yeh meri..bacchi hai..iske chote chote ungli,peir! Iska..naam kya hai?(overwhelmed)
He covered his mouth with his palms and then wiped his tears.
Aman:Yeh meri..Main iska papa..Main!
Roshni wiped her tears also.
The girl(Ayaat) came close to him and wiped his tears. She was looking at him with a shocking expression. She was trying to recognise.
Ayaat:Ap to wai(wahi) tho(ho) na?
Aman:K..kon?
Ayaat:Mumma ke paas na apti(apki) pictars (pictures) hai bohut salee(sare) Apke akhein na cute cute hai ekdam meli(meri) jaisi!
Aman:Main..main, apka papa hun!
She looked at Roshni and then leaned to his ears.
Ayaat:Mamma ghussa lag lahi(rahi) Ap lo(ro) kyun lahe(rahe)? Apko bhi mumma ne daanta kya jaise mujhe daant ti? *whispers*
Aman was a bit surprised as Roshni used to scold her and she was scared of her.
Aman:Par..
Roshni:Ayaat, go inside!
Ayaat got scared and began to go inside. She signaled everyone to go with her. Everyone did so.
Aman:Use daanta kyun apne?
Roshni:Look,Mr khan, just leave. We dont need you. And.. she is not your daughter,okay?
Aman:Jhoot toh boliye hi matt. Ek toh mere bacche se 3.5 saal durr rakha aur..
Roshni:3 saal nahi huye uske!
Aman:Han peyt mein jab thi tab bhi toh meri hi beti thi na? Apne akele beti paida ki kya? Kuch rishta tha hamara,jiska result wo hai.
Roshni:Par ab wo rishta na hai aur na toh tumhe koi expectation rakhne ki zarurat hai.
Aman:Kitni badal gayi ho na ap? Ekdam patthar dil bann gayi, wo choti bacchi apse itna darrahi thi..
Roshni:Yeh uske liye lesson hai taki kabhi kisise dil na lagaye,jaisi galti uski mumma ne ki thi.
Aman:Wo choti hai,use mohabbat ki zarurart hai,daant ki nahi. Masoom hai wo!
Roshni:Wo ek galti hai jiska pachtawa mujhe har roz hoti hai!(in tears)
Just then,Aman slapped her.
Aman:Apko pata tha hamara rishta kis tarafa ja raha tha. Maine kabhi apko nahi bulaya ki aiye aur soiye mere saath. It was you who crossed the limits first!
Roshni:Wah! You are blaming me now!
Aman:I will take my daughter with me.
Roshni:Maine use paida kiya,i will look after her.
Aman:Dikh raha hai kaise khayal rakha ja raha hai. Ap na pehli jaisi rahi hi nahi. Jiss ladki se mujhe mohabbat hua tha wo ye ladki toh ho hi nahi sakti! Dil mein itne doubts aur ghussa leke kaise jee rahi hai ap? Bataiye!
Roshni:Jaise tum chhodh gaye the waise hi.
Aman:You wanted me to leave.
Roshni: I was 17, i was immature, i was jealous! Tum .. hoke bhi mere sath nahi the and now you are blaming me!
Aman:I know what happened with us was not right..
Roshni:It happened with me only.
Just then,Riaz came running.
Riaz:Wo Ayaat..gur gayi!
Aman panicked and ran inside. Roshni stood there lifelessly.

*We cant blame anyone for their seperaration. It just happened because of the circunstances. Roshni was just 17 and she was immature. She just couldnt handle the fact. And on the other side,Aman was already broken from inside, who used to love only Roshni. He was heart broken once,he had no confidence in himself that he could made her happy or not. When she wanted to be free from him ,he just freed her from himself.*

Ayaat was crying sitting on the floor. Aman went to her. Roshni cane there.
Aman:A..yaat..Apko kya hua? Papa ko batao..
Ayaat:Idhal(idhar) gil(gir) gayi.
Aman then hit on the floor.
Aman:Dekho mardiya floor ko! 😎
Ayaat looked at him surprisingly and then smiled.
Roshni:Yeh aur iske logics *whispers*
Aman(without looking at her): Inn sab logics se hi apko pyaar hua tha.
Roshni looked away. Ayaat hugged him.
Ayaat:Ap mele(mere) papa ho?
Aman:Yes! Koi shak?
Ayaat:Taak(shak) matlab?
Aman hugged her more tightly. Roshni left.

The whole day passed. Aman played with Ayaat all day long. It was 10 pm. Aman went to Roshni.
Aman:Mere saath chaliye?
Roshni:Kyun? Kyunki we have a baby together? Ham alag ho chuke hai MR.KHAN.
Aman:Yeh mr.khan bolna bandh kariye.
Roshni:Han atleast main apko kuch bulati toh hun, apne to sharm ke maare ajtak mera naam bhi nahi liya 🙄
Aman:Wo..aise hi(blushed a bit)
Roshni:Aisa lag raha hai main ek typical husband hun aur ap ek typical wife and you cant utter your husband's name kyunki pap lagega!
Aman smiled.
Aman:Mujhe laga tha ap badal gayi,par main galat tha. Apke andar ka baccha abhi bhi zinda hai!
Roshni:Yehi toh tumhari problem hai na! Main logic ke saath baat karrahi hun aur tum mujhe bacchi bula rahe ho!
Aman pulled her cheeks.
Aman:You are cuteee!
Roshni:Yeh kya badtaneezi hai?
Aman:Mere saath chalengi?
Roshni: Thats not possible.
Aman:Toh i will take my daughter with me.
Roshni looked at him with a shocking expression.
Aman: I want Ayaat. Itne saloon tak apne use mujhse dur rakhke accha nahi kiya.
Roshni:You left me!
Aman:You wanted me to do this. And upar se how you behave with Ayaat, i am sorry to say but maine kabhi kisi maa ko aise..
Roshni:Kya bolna chahte ho tum?
Aman:She needs love.
Roshni:Uski ek ammi hai aur 6 mama hai. Aur koi nahi hai uska. Use main aise hi paalungi taaki age jakae kisi bhi matter mein uska dil kamzor na pade!
Aman:Baat karna bekaar apse!
He left. Roshni fumed in anger.

In the morning, Aman was making Ayaat eat her breakfast. Roshni came there.
Roshni:Ayaat, eat by yourself!
Ayaat:Ok mumma 😣
She started eating by herself. Aman was angry.
Aman:Bacchi hai wo! 3 saal nahi hua abhi kya khudse khana?
Roshni:She is my daughter and i know better.
Aman:Kaisi maa hai ap mujhe bataiye..Darrti hai apki bacchi apse. Baccho ko iss umr mein mohabbat milni chahiye aur ap hai ki use training diyw jaa rahi. Zaruri nahi jaisa apke saath hua waise apki beti ke saath bhi ho! My daughter deserves better.
Roshni was hurt by his hurt. Aman unknowingly uttered rubbish as he was tensed for his daughter who he got recently.
Roshni:Thik hai..Tum..lejao use. I will sign on the adoption papers. (In tears)
Aman: i didnt mean this..
Roshni:Main toh use pyaar nahi karti.. Na toh use acchi life de sakti hun aur na to..
Ayaat looked at her. Roshni looked at her smiled a bit. She went to her room and lockes the door. Aman stood cluelessly. Ashfaq came forward.
Ashfaq:Apne yesab bolke accha nahi kiya boss. Wo baas 17 ki thi tab,hamne kitna bola use..abirtion karne ke liye,usko apki akhri nishaani rakhni thi.
Riaz: Use kitna kuch sunna parha,uskw baccge ke barein !mein kitna suni..phir ham yahan shift ho gaye. Wo baas yeh chahti uski beti uski tarha na bane,dil se faisla na le.
Ayaat was crying. Aman rushed to her.
Aman:Ayaat..apko..
Ayaat:You bad. Apne meli(meri) mumma ko daanta. Wo lo(ro) lahi(rahi) thi!
Aman:I am sorry..
He too left from there. The whole day,Aman didnt return home. Roshni too stayed in the room only. In the evening,Aman cane back to home. Everyone was upset. Aman sat sat down infront of Ayaat holding his ears.
Aman:I am sorry!
Ashfaq:Roshni bahar nahi nikli puraa din..
Aman was shocked and was feeling very guilty.

DO VOTE!

STAY TUNED!