Shocking Revealation

Recap: Roshni looked at Aman and thought for a while.

[Roshni's pov: He is saying sorry,i am feeling pity for him. Should i forgive him..or not! I spoke up]
Roshni:Okay,okay! But are you really taking us for the picnic?
Aman:Yes!
Roshni:Okay then,you are forgiven!
Aman smiled.

Next day,they all went for a picnic. They reached a placed. All were dancing except Aman. Someone was watching them. Aman felt something wrong so he looked around. Roshni came to him.
Roshni:Weirdoooooo!
Aman:H..han kya hua?(smilingly)
She leaned closer to him.
Roshni:Thank you (whispers)
Aman smiled.
Roshni:Chalo na wahan udhar dance karenge!
Aman:Ap kariye!
Roshni made a puppy face.
Aman:Accha rona matt,chal raha hun!
Roshni took him with her.
All were going smooth. Roshni was trying to make him dance. They were having a goodtime. Roshni wore a hat.
Roshni:Weirdoo
Aman:Han
Roshni:Main kaisi lag rahi hun?
Aman:Jaisi lagti hai ap waisi.
Roshni:Kuch bhi! Bhai bhai aplog batao.
Goons:Masallah hamari behen bohot khoobsoorat hai!
Roshni:Sikho!
Aman smiled. Someone pointed gun at them. Aman sensed something. The person shot targetting Roshni and Aman all on a sudden came hugged her from the infront in order to save her.
Roshni:Weirdoo..
Alll were allerted and took out guns. Aman lost his senses.Roshni lifted her hand which was collapsed with Aman's blood.
Roshni:Bhai ..bhai isko...
Roshni started crying. Everyone rushed to Aman.

After a while,Aman was on the bed,lying lifelessly. His backside was bandaged. Aman was still unconconcious.The doctor was checking him. Roshni was sitting beside him holding his hands.
Roshni:Yeh uthta kyun nahi?
Doctor: He will be fine. Goli nikaal diya, i hope he will be in senses soon. I should leave now.
Ashfaq went to leave him to the door.
Riaz:Boss thik ho jayenge..
Roshni:Sacchi na bhai..Main isko aur pareshan nahi karungi ekdam se!
All became sad.
Mustaq:Chalo behna,ap kuch khalo!
Roshni: i wont eat without him!
All were helpless.

After sometime,all were there around him. Roshni was caresding Aman's hairs. Aman's fingers moved. Roshni noticed and wiped her tears.
Roshni:Bhai..bhai.. He moved his fingers!!!!
Aman slowly opened his eyes. Roshni was really happy.
Roshni:Mera creep thik hogaya! Itti deir kon lagata?
She hugged him in that position.
Aman:Main thoda..uthu..
All helped him to get up. Aman smiled.
Roshni:Shutup!
Aman:Thik..toh hun..
Roshni(hugging him):Dikh raha hai kitne thik ho..
Aman signaled everyone that he was okay and they could leave him with Roshni only. All left closing the door. Roshni hugged him more tightly.
Roshni:Tumhe kuch hojata toh mera kya hota ekbar bhi socha? Akal toh hai hi nahi! Brainless kahinka!
Aman:They wanted to kill you! The gun was pointed on you, i considee you ..as my family!
Roshni broke the hug.
Aman:And i meant it!(looking into her eyes)
Roshni:Wo log koun the?
Aman:None of your business!
Roshni:I am your family,right?
Aman looked down then looked at her.
Aman:Idhar aiye!
Roshni came near him. He asided her hairs.
Roshni:Kya badtameezi hai? Maine kuch pucha uska jawab do,phir karna yesab!
Aman:Total rubbish!
He pulled her closer and unzipped her dress a bit. He touched her back.
Aman:There is a chip here which contains destructive informations!
Roshni was shocked.
Roshni:Matlab kya hai tumhara? Mere andar?
Aman:Yes.. Tum jab choti thi, they had inputed this here to hide this.
Roshni:Par..par main kyun..kaise.. Aur tum.. tum ho kon? Tum yesab kyun..kaise..
Aman: I am an undercovered raw agent and i was sent to kill you. This chip holds destructive informations which are harmful for my country,India!
Roshni was shocked to hear all these.
Aman:My team thinks that you are with them too. When i came ,i was gathering informations about you,then i got to know that you are not with them and you are innocent. The people whom you considered as parents,they were only protecting you for the chip. Wo informations wo 2021 ke August mein jo dhamake karne wale hai uske..
Roshni: Let..let me digest all these. Bhaiyon ko pata hai yesab?
Aman nodded in no.
Aman:They help me in my work as once i helped in in many ways. They work for me for years but dont know my real identity. No one knows my real identity except a few team members. They know that i am working for my country so that they are helping me making them my sheild. Kuch police mein the,kuch kahi aur and they have no one in the name of family.
Roshni:Tumhara..team mujhe ..
Aman:They want to kill you now but i have asked for some time to prove you innocent..
Roshni:Wo log..
Aman:Mujhe time diya gaya,kuch log manne ko taiyar nahi. I also love my country but ek innocent ko marne ki izazat Allah ne mujhe nahi dia! Baas wo log nahi, jinlogon ne ye chip lagaya wo bhi tumhe dhoond rahe hai kyun August araha hai..
Roshni was sitting numb.
Roshni:Yeh chip..yahan kyun hai..Maine kya kia jo mere saath yeh..
Aman:I dont know that.. Maine sources ke through tumhe dhoonda aur phir i felt that you are innocent.
Tears were rolling down by her cheeks.
Roshni: Will they kill me?
Aman:I wont let anything happen to you!
Roshni kept her head on his chest.
Aman:Kuch nahi hoga!
Roshni:Mujhe darr lag raha hai tumse duur na hojaun! Wo log tumko agar mujhse..
Aman:Na toh koi tumhe mujhse chinn payega aur na mujhko tumse! I will find some way.
Roshni held him more tightly.

DO VOTE!

STAY TUNED!