Roshni kissed Aman

Recap: Everyone got scared, even Roshni too. She gathered courage and moved to  Aman.

As soon as Roshni put her hand on his shoulder,he jerked her harshly. Roshni was hit with a vase and was badly injured. Aman fell unconcious. The goons took away Roshni.

In the morning,Aman woke up with a heavy head.
Aman:Ah.. wo kahan hai..raat ko ayi nahi kya..
Just then,he remembered about the last night and rushed out. He saw that Rishni was laughing and talking eith the goons. His heart was relieved then he noticed her head's bandage. He rushed to her. All became quiet. Aman sat on his knees infront of them.
Aman: i ..i am sorry!
Roshni used to consider the goons as her brothers so she called one of them.
Roshni:Mustak bhai ap mujhe mere kamre tak le jaiye aur.. Riaz bhai mujhe bhookh lagi hai!
Mustak and Riaz nodded. Aman stood up and looked at her. She was looking down. Then she lifted her in his arms and went toward the room.
Roshni:Yeh kaisi badtameezi hai!
Aman:Latho ke bhoot baton se nahi maante toh aisa hi karna padta hai!
Roshni:Such a creep!
Aman made her sit on the bed. The goon were peeping into the room. Aman closed the door. Roshni folded her hands. Aman went to her and sat on his knees.
Aman:I am sorry..Mujhe hosh nahi tha!
Roshni:Fine!
Aman:Bo..hot chott lagi kya?
Roshni:Nahi! Main toh fit and fine hun! 😒
Aman's eyes filled with tears. He kept his head on her lap.
Aman:Main sabke saath aisa karta hun! Sabko hurt karta rehta hun!
Roshni's heart was sinking.
Roshni:Accha accha utho its okay..
Aman left the room.
Roshni:Isko main creep aise hi nahi bulati! 😤

At night,Aman was smoking again. Roshni closed the door slowly and sat beside him.
Roshni:Hi
Aman:Kya hai? 😒
Roshni:Subha ro ro ke sorry bola ja raha tha aur abhi itna attitude!
Aman didnt answer.
Roshni:Accha ek baat puchu?
Aman:Pucho 😒
Roshni:Pehle ptomise karo room se nikaloge nahi!!
Aman didnt answer. He looked at the moon.
Roshni:Accha its okay.
Aman:Ekdam chaand jaisi khoobsoorat thi meri Aisha!
Aman took out his moneybag. There was a picture with them.
Aman:Yeh dekho..
Roshni:Sachi meinn!
Aman:Hmm
Roshni:Yeh kahan gayi?
Aman:She cheated me.
Roshni:Aur tumne mere parents ko kyun mara?
Aman:Kyun ki they were using you!
Then he realised what he said.
[Roshni's pov: I tricked him in questions. And he said that my parents were using me.]
Roshni:Okay,they were using me,right? Then why did YOU kill them?
Aman:None of your business..
Roshni:They were my parents!
Just then,they heard gunshots. Roshni got scared and closed her ears with her hands. Aman looked around. He took a gun from his drawer and hugged Roshni. They were going out. A goon(opposite party's) came abd Aman shot him, Aman killed many of them. Then they found their own goons.
Goon1:Boss ap jaiye! We will manage this,phir 5 din baad ham villa ajayenge. Tab tak we will stay in the Nagar.
Aman nodded in yes and he was about to take Roshni with him.
Roshni:Yelog..innko bhi le chalo!
Aman:They are trained,kuch nahi hoga inko!
Roshni: No no please,Inko kuch hojayega!
Goon2:Ma'am ,we will be okay! Ap boss ke saath jaiye!
Roshni started crying. Aman cupped her face.
Aman:Look,you safety is the most important for us! Agar ap yahan rahengi,toh apko bachate bachate baki log mushkil mein ajayenge. Do you want this?
Roshni nodded in no.
Roshni:But inko..
Aman:kisiko kuch nahi hoga! Sab ajayenge!
Roshni:Pakka na?
Aman smiled. And they left then.
Aman and Roshni reached a villa. They were in a car and Roshni was sleeping on his chest.
Aman:Uthiye!
Roshni:Sone do na please..
Aman webt out taking her in his arms. They entered. Roshni snuggled into him more.  He looked at her and unknowingly kissed her forhead.
Aman:Pata nahi iss nanhi si jaan ke saath yesab kyun ho raha,abhi inki padhai karne ki umar hai aur yeh gunshots ke bich rehti!
He made her laid on the bed and left.

After a while,Roshni woke up.She saw some cloths beside. She smiled  a bit and went to take a bath.

Roshni went out.
[Roshni's pov: i went out after taking bath,where is that creep? I am so hungry uff My bhais are not here, i will have to ask him huhh]
Roshni reached the kitchen. She was shocked by seeing him there. He was cooking.
Roshni: Hawww Mr.creep in the kitchen 😱
Aman:So what?
Roshni realisee that he was making aloo ka paratha.
Roshni:Omg you are making Aloo ke parathe! How do you know this?
Aman:Pata hai baas!
Roshni jumped in happiness and kissed his cheek. She was dancing. Aman touched his cheek and was blushed. Then he realised that he was blushing,he immediately stopped by thinking their age gap.

Roshni was having her Aloo ke Parathe with fun. Aman was staring at her.
[Aman's pov: She is more lively than..Ayesha.. What..i am saying..No one can take my Ayesha's place!]
Aman left in anger. Roshni looked at him.
[Roshni's pov:I was eating and i could sense that he was staring at me. But what happened to him suddenly that he left the place. Is this because i didnt gave him a single bite?  Such a creep! 🙄]

Roshni went to Aman. She was smoking again. Aman was crying too. As soon as he saw Roshni,he wipee his tears.
Aman:What do you want now? Apke kamre mein sab kuch hai!
He wasnt making any eye contact with her.
Roshni:Kya hua?
Roshni cupped his face and unknowingly kisssed on his lips. Aman respomdee the kiss. Roshni broke that.
Roshni:Though it was my first kiss,it wasnt that bad!
Aman was still in the shock. Roshni shaked him.
Roshni:Kyun mere lips ka taste accha nahi laga kya? Ayesha ka accha tha kya?
Aman:I ..never.. kissed her! Meri bhi..first..
Somehow he controlled himself and left from there. Roshni blushed hardly.
Roshni to herself: It was nice..balke bohot accha tha! But Roshni,you kissed your parents' guilty. Bad boy ko kiss karna is okay,but usko kyun kiya!
Roshni rubbed her lips,folded her hands and pouted angirily.

On other side,Aman was unable to take what happened a few minutes back.
Aman to himself:Yeh hona nahi chahiye tha,wo baas meri mission hai. Mujhe wo Ayesha ke yadon se dur karraahi hai aur wo.. We have a huge age gap! I need to stop her.

Both were lost in their thoughts.

DO VOTE! 💕

STAY TUNED!