ME

'Ordinary'

That's the one word I'd use to describe me. My life, my surroundings, me myself, everything has been just ordinary. And I like it like that. I could just blend into the crowd and not draw anyone's attention, observe everything silently and not have people following me like what happens when they see a celebrity or someone popular...

I guess it's safe to say that my life has been pretty uneventful so far. I was born as the youngest of the two siblings in my family. My parents work abroad, and I've been living alone since the previous year. We were pretty well off, but not bizarre rich or anything. They pay for my education and though they thought they needed to pay for my living expenses too, I insisted that I learn how to take care of myself and learn money management on my own. I work part time to make my money and since it's just me, the money is enough (Plus, my persistent parents do sent me some pocket money so there's that...)

My brother, older by five years, lives an hour's drive away. He comes by now and then and we have our fun going on and on about things at his work and my school. The last time he visited was a week ago on my birthday, I am now officially 17.

I'm not really scared to live alone. I am in pretty good terms with my landlady and my neighbours, and I just really like it this way. I get my space, and just enough social interaction to keep my life going.

To say more about me, well, this is hard...umm... let's just say I am an ordinary girl who believes everyone is, above all, a human being.

I firmly believe that appearances, family background or money does not define you; your personality, behaviour, how you treat others, how you see the world, your interests and other things do. It often frustrates me when people get judgemental and say things about others they hardly know... and it has inspired me to never be like them, like ever...

That would be enough self- introduction, I guess? Ohh, I almost forgot, I'm transferring to a new school in a bit. It's a vocational highschool, not a very popular one, but good enough. I've chosen Fashion design, though I was also interested in music and computer.

This is a new start, I hope it goes well. I really look forward to my time at J High....

Hey, the first chapter is an introduction, the story has not started yet. I'm not going to change the original storyline, I will just be adding scenarios and looking at it from another angle. My English isn't exactly great, and please excuse me if I keep editing the story far too many times😅

Hope you like it:)