35: Move on...

"We're gonna be needing a codename for you... and me."

'Isn't that a bit far-

Makes it look like actual SPY work...'

"Well...what do you propose?"

"It's hard...lemme think...uhh...well you know you don't look like anything in particular for a name to suddenly pop up in my head so..."

'You don't need to keep making comments on my appearance y'know😑'

"...how about 'spy'? And I'll be 'boss'." He finally said, with light bulbs going off on his head. Why does he look very proud of it though?-

Just "spy"? That kinda beats the purpose but whatever, I don't have the energy for that right now.

"Sure. Boss."

"Perfect! Okay, then I'll contact you about the training later. Off you go."

'What the hell just happened-'

.

.

.

'Oh come on! Why ain't you picking up.' I dialed for aunty after I got far enough from Goo.

'Of course, she's got work to do.

Or she could be sleeping, it's literally freaking MIDNIGHT!'

I suppose I'll get back to her later sometime then. Let's get me home. GOD, I'm exhausted!

___________________

(THE NEXT DAY, SCHOOL)

I don't know if I should have come today. 

'Facing everyone I mean...they'll ask about the incident, won't they-' I thought as I was walking through the corridors. 

I was purposely not early today, not wanting to talk to everyone during the time before school started. It's kinda pointless actually, they'll ask during the break anyway. I suppose I just wanted to put it off till then.

Bell rang, and I got to my seat just in time. Sat very uncomfortably feeling the stares coming from my friends.