2: Back home

I got back home at around 9:40 pm.

We didn't have many customers today: there was a man who looked like he was in his 40s who bought whiskey, a girl around my age who bought energy drinks, and someone else who bought chocolate milk.

Since I was free the entire time, I managed to complete studying and do my homework. I even completed the book I was reading and surfed the internet for a bit. (I like reading, in case I didn't already say it... Did I?🤔Right, I didn't!)

I usually ate my supper before 7 pm with the manager, but today I didn't. So I was a little hungry when I got back and I made a quick salad. I'm not very fond of having a heavy supper; I won't be able to sleep either.

Dad called to see how my first day at school went. I told him everything and he said that they are planning to visit me soon.

After I talked with him, I decided that my room needed some cleaning and got down to it.

My place was a really simple setting.

There was my room, the living area, the kitchen, the bathroom, a small setup that serves as a gym, and another spare bedroom that my brother would often use. It was perfect for someone who lives alone, at least in my opinion; not too big, easy to clean.

After that, I showered, brushed, and went to bed.

There's this habit I have, of recollecting whatever happened a particularday day before dozing off. I picked it up when I was 15, and it has become something I do automatically.

Sometimes, I write it down in my journal, but usually, I get lazy and just don't 😅

'New class, Daniel, Mira, Zack, Zoe, work, customers, home, salad, bed'

'I should start working out more.'
The walk to school and the convenience store isn't just enough and the "gym" setup I have at home isn't much used because I often find it boring to exercise at home.

'I could start going for runs in the morning.'

'I need to buy a few more notebooks.'

'When will mom and dad be coming?'

'What do I make for breakfast tomorrow?'

'What book do I read next?'

'Why is it that Zoe didn't even bother to have a proper conversation with me, a transfer, yet but was so head over heels for Daniel? Just because he looked handsome?'

'I didn't catch the name of any of my other classmates. I need to....'

'The world sure is big. What if I find someone too big for their age? Or someone whose black and white of the eyes have switched places?'(Alright, I agree that was totally random, I just wanted to fit that in somewhere😅)

Thoughts began to cloud my mind and I slowly drifted off to sleep...

.
.
.

Daniel Park( convenience store)

Nice?

Hello! I hope you liked this chapter. It was just her thoughts and things she did, I felt it would help describe Kyra better. I also tried to hint at several 'future events' and characters but you've probably already figured that out

Also, eating your supper at least 3 hours before sleep makes digestion easier. From where I'm from, everyone usually eats and goes to bed right away and it's quite unhealthy...