15. Agency, fight and a sense of accomplishment

Duke and Daniel got accepted at PTJ, a talent agency.

Duke looked so happy.

He would practice when we all met up at the store in the evening. Dan joined him too.

My work hours has gotten mixed up. Some days I work early, some days I work late at night with Dan, I wasn't really enjoying it (not that I wasn't enjoying working with Dan, he's in fact a great guy to work with); my sleep cycle got messed upT_T

I got invited one day to go see the agency.

I had not been to any place like this before, I was naturally nervous.

"Are you sure this will be okay? Am I allowed to be in here?"
"Vasco had come with us before, so I think it should be fine" Daniel answered.

I thought it would feel weird when I get in, but it wasn't anything remarkably extraordinary.

I met with the rest of class C.

They were friendly, and everything was going fine when Daniel suddenly ran up to us from somewhere, panting.

In the next one minute, he explained to us how someone is forcing someone else, Aru apparently, to take a nude photoshoot.

'Oliver' and 'Lasol', teachers of class C, happened to know her, and Lasol asked Daniel to take them to the location, saying that she could take care of the situation.
Daniel led the way and we immediately rushed out.

_______________________

"Guys, lock the door. If we take it, it's over." said who appeared to be the director.

We were joined by Crystal's sister, and I heard from her that her father was a shareholder at the agency who could stop the photoshoot.

Lasol had some audio recording, that involved herself and the director, and that could save Aru, she said.

And now, we were inside a locked basement, with armed men about to attack us.

Euntae and Daniel got on defensive positions. I knew they could fight, but the number of attackers we were facing had me in doubt.

Crystal said suddenly that her dad had sent 2 guys who were outside.

2 against 30 didn't really make sense to me.
But then again, I thought the same when Crystal had that kid Kouji come over and what followed was surprisingly fabulous so, who knows what will happen?

The locked door flew open and I saw the two sent to handle the situation.
Two unexpectedly familiar faces appeared in front of us.