A/N

Okay, first and foremost, 

I'M SO SORRY!!!

It's been a long time since I last updated—June 20, 2022, actually.

I had to prepare for exams, so I had to stop writing for a while. Update on that front: I got into a university. Private, but a good one.

And before you know it, first semester ended and the second semester began. I was so overwhelmed by everything, I had to undergo some medical procedures right before uni started, so there was that, and I honestly lowkey forgot about updating.

And I actually stopped reading Lookism a while ago. After episode 3 hundred something, it now is just all violence. I loved and actually still love the storyline till that happened, and I really want to know how the story is going to end if it ever does. I just think it's going downhill right now.

So I'd like to ask you all (assuming there's anyone left that is (0_0)): should I continue writing this? I'd still like to, because there are still parts of the lookism universe I'd like to explore. But I'm not sure if I should.

In any case, I'll have to quite HEAVILY edit the first few chapters...I read one just now. OH LORD SUCH CRINGE!!

I had literally no writing experience, and I actually didn't plan my story (although it was just a fanfic) through. Principal mistake. So I'll soon try to rectify that... so yeah that's about it... if anyone's still here who wants to know what happens with this story, please do tell me.

I'll start editing the first few chapters slowly and then decide whether to continue or just drop the story where it is right now.

Thank you for reading until here. Hope you're having a great day. Things will get better. Hey, I got into uni, anything is possible;)