27: He...

Jiho didn't come to school today.

I mean, it was Saturday and we were having a special class, but still... he's probably embarrassed to face everyone, I guess.

And today's the day we had planned to go to the movie. Maybe that'll help take his mind off things. 

Would he be coming though? He didn't come to school, so...

I'll go visit him after class, see how he is.

.

.

.

It took me a while to find Jiho's house; I asked Zack for directions because I've never been there before.

The door was left open, and I saw a woman standing on the other side, confusion and worry on her face.

"Um.. is this Jiho Park's house?" I asked. That'd probably be his mom, I could see the resemblance.

"Yeah, he just went out. You are?"

"Ohh I'm his friend, I wanted to check on him since he didn't make it to school today."

"Another friend of his came too. He followed Jiho out.

Do you happen to know where he went?

He's been doing this a lot now, leaving home at midnight, sitting inside with his room locked, not answering his phone... when I ask, he wouldn't say anything." She expressed her concern.

"I'm not quite sure but I think I have an idea.
I'll go check."

'He'll probably be at that "meet up" place he took me. He should be.
But what's he doing there, didn't he learn that they're bad people?

But his mother looks upset...'

"Ma'am, don't worry. 

Maybe I'll call you when I find him? Can you give me a number?"

I quickly took down the number she gave and hurried out.

___________________________

'I think it was around here...' The building looked familiar, but the basement was closed. 'Does it have rooms upstairs too?'

Now that I look again, it was a pretty tall building. When I came here last, most lights were off, and I didn't pay much attention anyway. 

So, how do I go in?
Do I need a permit or anything? I don't see anyone I can ask.

There's a PC cafe on the opposite side of the road... I can't ask there can I?

Just then, I heard the sound of... glass breaking?

A very loud thud. 

I watched in horror as two people crashed down to the floor right in front of me. 

Red! 

Blood.

'See who that is! Check if they're okay! Phone the ambulance!' My mind screamed out.

But I couldn't seem to move. 

'No, I can.'

I'm shivering. 

'Surely I can move. I must move.'

'Move!'

'MOVE KYRA! NOW!'