29: James Lee, huh?

"Excuse me, sir."

"Oh, are you done talking with your friend? How is he?"

"He's... 

I'm sorry but may I please speak with the detective?"

"You want to speak to the detective?"

"Yes, I have...information about the accident I'd like to share."

"You do? Wait a minute." He went to fetch the detective. This is gonna be a long night.

.

.

.

"You should be able to find proof for all this somewhere there." I finished.

The detective was very attentive and I could see the confusion on his face.

"Do you have any idea what Jiho Park's motive was?"

"I can't be too sure. But Jiho had some issues with James Gong, one of those who fell. Something to do with a bank account." I remembered.

"Daniel is our classmate, I don't know why he did that, he didn't say anything either."

"Okay, thank you for the information. We need your testimony, we'll contact you on what you need to do."

"Yes sir."

As I was getting up, an officer approached the detective and said something.

"Ms. Cho, there's one other thing I'd like to check with you...we got a fax from your school, but the victim Daniel Park doesn't quite look like this." He showed me a fax that had student information on Daniel Park. But the photo had Dan.

"Ohh, this is someone else. His name's Daniel Park as well, and he is my classmate Daniel Park's roommate..."

I remember seeing this that day at school as well, when I asked Dan wouldn't say anything about it.

"Would you happen to have a photo of your classmate?"

I had with me a photo of Daniel from the picnic, and I showed them that.

"Okay, you can leave.

Get changed, your clothes are full of blood." He reminded me.

"Also, we would need that shirt, as proof for your involvement, hand it over after."

'I should probably wash away all the blood before I go to the hospital to check on Daniel...'

.

.

.

I was back home, in the shower, when the horror of it all truly struck me.

The 'shock' was probably wearing off.