30: Snooping-

I opened my phone to check the photo I took at the hospital.

'This is definitely Daniel...at least the photo.

But who is James Lee? The police came up with the ID so it's probably not a mistake.

And I still remember, the credentials "Daniel Park" has given to the school were actually Dan's.

 So does that mean that Daniel was a false identity? Is it actually James that's in the hospital? Why then would he pretend to be someone else and attend J High?

What's Dan's involvement in this? Why would he let someone else use his name and address, and live with them?

Whatever's going on is definitely messed up...'

James Lee lived alone, and his parents were overseas, supposedly. There was his address given in the ID. Inhwan-Gu, I'd never heard of that place before.

I looked it up online to find that it was pretty far away.

'I have today off... Should I?

I can at least go and see if there's someone living there, right? 

Yeah, that shouldn't hurt.

Not like I have anything better to do in this situation anyway...'

.

.

.

It took an hour to get there by train. Definitely quite far away from home.

I found the address and entered an abandoned-looking building.

'...B01 is...that way.'

I took the stairs to go up and found the apartment. The calling bell didn't work, and there was no response after I continuously knocked on the door either. I noticed there were bills lying on the floor.

I lifted them up to find that they were addressed to James Lee. 

'So there really was someone living here.

But what now? There's no one here right now.

I've come too far to just leave like that!'