28:...pushed them

It's been 4 entire months since I last wrote something omg😔😩😭

I was so busy, still am, got projects and revision and another set of exams, I'm soo stressed out rn...I first thought I'd continue after all of it is over, but I'm writing as stress-relief...wish me luck y'all...

On with the story...

They took Daniel.

Gave him CPR... I don't know, my head is too blurry to understand what's going on.

'It's okay, the paramedics are here...they'll take care of him.' I tell myself.

'What should I be doing now? Going with him to the hospital? I'll probably be hindering their job... they'll take him to the hospital, they'll ask for his relatives, right?

His relatives... I know no one.

The only thing I do know is that he lives with Dan. 

That's right, I need to tell Dan.

What am I going to say to him anyway? That Daniel fell off a building? That... he pushed him?

HE PUSHED HIM! HE F*CKING PUSHED DANIEL OFF A BUILDING.

WHAT?! WHY?!! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?!

I need to talk to him. No one knows... only I saw him.

I need to tell everyone, stand up Kyra.

Stand up and see what's going-'

"...T'S ME"

'That voice is...'

I turn to look at Dan. He had been staring at Daniel, staring at the ambulance as it drove away. He ran after it, looking desperate.

I didn't get how he found out about the accident, someone probably told him. He must've been so shocked to find out...

"Dan... wait..."

I urged myself to stand up and rushed towards Dan. Did I see him... hitting his head at the road? Wha-

He repeated the action, over and over as I ran to him, he had been pretty far away from where I stood, and as I reached him, he fell unconscious on the road.

'When did it start snowing-'

"Dan! DAN! WAKE UP! DAN?!" 

I kept shaking him but he wouldn't wake up. 
I ran to get some water, washed him with it till he opened his eyes.

He looked at me.

"Dan..."

"...Kyra? What are you doing-

Wait where's my other-

I mean... where's Daniel? Who took him? What-"

"Dan, he fell from up there", I said, pointing to the building.

"It's okay, he's at the hospital, he should be fine-"

"surgery, they said surgery! They can't do surgery!