Chapter 2: The Bathroom

"He looked at me with no emotion on his face and said 'do you need help?'. I looked at him with a confused look on my face. He just 'sighed' and just walked towards me. I just stared at him."

He walked closer to me while I stared at him frozen to move a inch. He finally got to me and bent down to eye level. He looked at me with those beautiful blueish gray eyes.

He sighed and started to open him smooth plum mouth. 'I will help you since you are not moving at all', he said.

I finally got the courage to say something. 'Okay', I said at him.

He looked at me with a surprise look on his face. He help me up and started to help take my clothes off. I feel so in embarrass fully naked in front of a man I don't know. He looked at my body with no emotion on his face to see all the scars and bruises all over my body. I started to blush a bit with embarrassment on my face. He lifted his hand up to mine and grabbed it and started to walk to the bathtub.

I put my left hand on the tub to support myself and he held my right hand and help me in the bathtub. I sat down with my knees to my chest. He grabbed the clean rag and put in the tub and to wash me gently.

I close my eyes. Hearing him breathe softly as he was washing my back. He moved to my legs. I just stayed still and just watched him in the corner of my eye.

I started to calm down with his touch. I felt his breath move to my ear. I flinched a little bit.

'Sorry. I don't mean to scare you', he said in my ear.

'It is okay. What is your name?' I said.

'Levi' I hear him say. 'And you may I ask? Looking at me.

'Nashiko Kato.' I said.

He continued to to wash me. After a few minutes he grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the tub. He grabbed the white towel and wrapped it around me.

'Come on. Lets get you some clothes.' He said.

We walked out of the bathroom to a bedroom. I looked around to find a chair or something. I didn't see much just a bed and dresser. He sat me down on the bed. So he can get some clothes from the dresser.

'Thank you for your help Levi'. I said looking away from him.