Chapter 26: Before the Expedition

Since cleaning HQ I have stayed away from Eren and doing my own thing. We have been at the old HQ for a month now. Bushy bows should be here soon for the 57th expedition I thought to myself.

I was in my room cleaning my ODM gear when I heard a knock on the door.

"Name and business?" I said to then.

"Levi. Can I come in?" He asked.

"Yeah the door is unlocked." I said still cleaning my gear.

Levi opened the door walking in shutting it behind him. He walks to my bed and sits down.

"I see your cleaning your gear." Levi said with a chuckle.

"Yep. Got to get reedy for the expedition." I said with a smirk.

"Erwin should be here soon with the new cadets. He wants me and you in his office when he gets here." Levi said looking at me.

"Is it for the expedition?" I asked him looking up to his eyes.

"Yeah. I think we are leaving tomorrow morning. Be sure to have your things ready." Levi said getting up walking to the door. He opened it and walked out shutting it.

"Hmm. I guess I need get my clothes for tomorrow and gear." I said out loud.

I got up and put all my things together on my desk then walked to get clothes for a bath. I walked to the woman bathroom closing the door behind me. I undressed then turned the water on.

After a few minutes I got in the bath and relaxed for a while. I heard the door open then close.

"Hello. Is someone here?" I called out to.

"It's just me Petra." She said in the next little room by me.

"God I thought it was someone else." I said sitting back down.

"Sorry about that." Petra said in a apologetic tone.

"Your fine. Don't worry about it." I chuckled.

We stayed in there for a hour till we heard a knock on the door.

"Nashiko. Erwin is here waiting for us. Hurry up okay." Levi said on the other side of the door.

"Okay. Get me 2 minutes to get dressed." I said getting out of the tub.

"Hey Petra can you take my clothes to my room please." I asked her getting dressed.

"Sure thing." She said waving me bye.

I opened the door walking out. We started walking to Erwins office. We got to his office Levi knocked on his door. We waited for him to answer. A few seconds later he told us to come in. Levi opened the door and we walked in shutting it behind us.