Chapter 15: A Sunny Day 🍋

The sun was beaming thought the window on the floor followed by it hitting my face. I was groaning about getting up or not. It felt nice on my face as I got up from my bed and walked to my dresser to get dressed for the day.

I looked out the widow to see it was a sunny day. I put on a white t-shirt with blue pants and my brown boots. I was put up my long black hair in braids so it was out of my face. I was done and walked to the door and opened it. I walked out and shout it behind me and with to the kitchen.

As I got there I saw Levi sitting in a brown wooden chair looking out the widow with his black tea in hand. It seemed he didn't notice me yet. I walked up to him slowly and hugged him from behind. He looked up at me and turned and hugged me back.

'Good morning.' I said with a smile.

'Good morning to you too.' Levi said.

I sat down on the other side of the table and looked back out the window. The sun beamed on to Levi's cheeks as he was just sating there. As I was look my cheeks started to turn red. I tried to hide my face from him before him noticed I was blushes.

'So what are your plans for to day?' Levi asked me.

'Oh um. I might go outside today because it such a nice day.' I said as I got up from my chair to leave the room.

'Okay. Why don't we bother go then.' Levi said to as he got up as well.

I nodded and garbed a book to read outside. We walked outside and sat at a table that was there. I started to read my book till I felt cold hands grab me from behind. I turned around to Levi put me on his lap. He put my book down and started to kiss me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Levi pick me up and put me on the table. He started kiss my neck then moved down to my collarbone. As he was doing that I was moaning from the pleasure. He garbed my hips harder then before. My breathing started to get heavy as I was moaning.

'L-Levi can we go inside.' I asked him.

He smirk at me and then picked me up and walked inside the cabin to his bed room. He opened the door and sat me on his bed. he climes on the bed and was on top of me. My breathing started to get heavy again. I looked at him taking his clothes off. After he was fully naked he started to take my clothes off as well.

'I want you on all fours brat.' He said with a smirk. I did as I was order to do.

He went behind me and put his fingers on my clit and started to rub it. I let a loud moan from it. he with faster as he heard my moan. I ached my back as my clit started to get sensitive from his touch.

'Levi I'm about to cum.' I moaned out. He stopped moving his finger. i looked back at him.

'Why did you stop.' I cried out.

'You don't get to cum till I tell you can. Got it brat.' He said with a stein tone. I nodded at him to tell him I understand.