Chapter 27: Female Titan

We let the female titan follow us in the forest. As we got to the middle Erwin commanded the scouts to shot. Levi's squad got out off the way and the scouts catch the female titan. I headed up to Erwin as Levi was on the female titans head.

Levi and I broke from the squad to head over to Erwin. As we got there everyone was ready for the female titan. After a few seconds she ran straight in our trap. Levi and I got on her head and started talking to her.

"Hey, won't you come out already? We don't have all day, you know. Say, what do you think will come of you?" Levi said with a cold tone towards her.

"Do yo think you'll be able to escape this predicament? I wish you'd consider the trouble you're causing us." I Said with a chuckle towards her.

Levi looked up at me seeing I'm having a bit of fun with her. He smirks at me as I smirk back at him. I started laughing waiting for her responds.

"If I'm mistaken, you killed my subordinates in various ways, but did you take joy in any of it?" Levi asked her going back to his cold tone.

"We actually enjoying this moment, hey do you feel the same, right? We are sure you, of all people understand." We both said at the same as our face went emotionless.

"Oh right. There's something I want to ask. Is it all right if I sever your hands and feet? " Levi chuckled to her.

"They'll grow back, won't they? I'm talking about your real body. It'll be a problem if you die, after all." I said to her going towards her eye to look straight at me.

She started to scream all the sudden. Me and Levi jumped up to a branch as titans came at her. Erwin ordered us to protect her at all cost.

"why you bitch. That was quite a fucking scare." I shouted at her.

I got off the tree and started spinning around killing titans for a few minutes. Levi got pissed and joined in attacking the titans too. After awhile it went quiet. So Erwin commanded us to retreat back to Karanese district.

I headed Erwin call for Levi so grappled up to the tree to meet up with them. He ordered Levi to resupply his gear to head to his squad. " AS for Nashiko you will be will be coming with me back" Erwin commanded me.

" What why the fuck can't I go with Levi?" I asked with angry in my tone.

Levi grabbed my shoulders. " Nashiko listen to Erwin. I will be fine and come back to you." Levi said with a little smile as he grappled off towards the squads.

Me and Erwin headed to the group to leave. We got on our horses and headed back to the wall.

"Erwin.why'd you have him resupply? We don't have time." Hange asked Erwin.

"The female titan was devoured. But, did you see the person inside get eaten? I didn't." Erwin said.

I looked at Erwin pissed. " They why didn't I go with Levi?" I questioned Erwin with anger.

I looked and Hange her eyes were wide from Erwin statement. "Don't tell me." She said.

"Exactly. Just as you deducted before. Of they're a type that can move to same extent even after transforming. Furthermore. Assuming they had ODM gear. Wearing the same uniform as us, the one controlling the female titan could.
E: have slipped into our ranks." Erwin said as we got closer to the wall.