Chapter 29: together

A/n: So I have decided to skip to the end of season 3 of AOT because I'm to lazy to write all of season 2. So I think there will be 3 more chapters in this story. I don't want to drag it on to much longer since I started this story back in March.

——Time Skip 3yrs——-

Nashiko pov:

Levi and I talked to Erwin. We told him we are together now. I guess he didn't mind since he heard us all the time. So we decided to get married in three months.

Hange and Erwin are planning on doing everything. I was outside training the new cadets when I heard Hange yell to me. I jumped turned around to see what she wanted.

"Ugh. What the hell do you want Hange." I groaned with irritation.

"We need to go and get your dress. Erwin is taking Levi to get his suit." Hange said running to me.

"Fine. Cadets you are dismissed."

Hange grabbed my arm dragging me to the carriage. We headed to town to the wedding shop. As we got there everyone recognized me running up to me.

I said my thank you to everyone as I walked in the white building. My eyes went wide as I looked at to the gorgeous dresses. Inside the building it is purple and white walls. All the dresses are white with shoes. I walked around to find something I like.

Hange had me try so many on but didn't like them. So I decided to look for myself. As I was walking around I find a dress that almost looked liked my moms. I picked it up heading to the changing room. I put it on looking in the mirror and started to cry.

I wiped my tears away walking out to see Hange.

"Oh my fucking god

"Oh my fucking god. You look so gorgeous." Hanges said with a smile.

"Time to find shoes." She chuckled.

After a few more hours of shopping we headed back to HQ with all the stuff for me to wear on my wedding day. Hange took the stuff to Erwins office to hide it from everyone till the day.

I walked back to Levis office as I got there I opened the door. I closed it behind me walking to the couch plopping down sighing heavily. I closed my eyes. I was tired as fuck.

"Are you okay love?" Levi asked with a soft chuckle.

"I'm so fucking tired from today. I hate shopping. I tried so many dresses that Hange find but didn't like there." I said relaxing.

"Haha. I bet. Do you want to go eat or go to bed?" He asked.

"Bed." I said. Levi picked me up heading to the bedroom. He laid me down slowly taking off my clothes. After taking off my clothes he did the same then got in bed cuddling with me till we fell asleep.

A/n: sorry for the short chapter.