Chapter 16: Pleasure 🍋

Levi started to tease my clit with his thumb. He put two fingers near my entrance. My breathing was getting heavier from the teasing on my clit. My moans got louder as his pace got faster and faster. All the sudden I felt two fingers go inside me. He started to move them in and out. I moaned out from pleasure. He stopped and pulled out his fingers. I turned my head to see him start to unclothed himself.

I heard Levi unbuckle his pants and slipped them off tossed them across the room. He grabbed my waste hard and pull his self towards me. I wimped from the pain.he pulled his cock out from his underwear and shoved it in my wet heat. He started move in and out with his cock.

Levi stopped moving again and pulled out. He turned me on my back and grabbed my wrist hard. He grabbed his belt and tied my wrist and tied them to the headboard. My cheeks went red from my embarrassing position. He spread my legs apart with one hand and tied his ODM straps to my ankles.

He climbed back on the bed to my heat and put his face near my entrance. I was squirming around to try and break free. But the straps got tighter. I cried out in pain. Levi looked up at me.

'Don't move or it will be more painful.' He said with a smirk. My eyes widened when he said that. So I do what I was told and stopped moving.

He placed his tongue on my clit and started to rub it. I moaned out. Levi put his two fingers back in my heat. He moved them around my inside then pulled them out. He looked up at me and got up from the bed. He shivered his fingers in my mouth and I started to tear up from pain and pleasure.

'Lick them clean brat. I want every inch cleaned good with your tongue.' He said while I was licking them clean. He pulled them out of my mouth. 

Levi went to my ankles and untied them. The. He got back on the bed grabbed my hips and put his tip never my entrance. Teasing me then pushed it in. I gasped out loud. He move his hips back and forth making me moan loud. His pace started to pick up as he went faster.

'Levi fuck. I want to cum so bad.' I moaned out to him.

As he heard me the pace went ever faster as he started to breathe heavy and grunting from the pleasure. He looked up at me.

'Cum for me brat.' He said trying to take a breath. I felt myself relax and release as I felt liquid drip down my thighs. I was trying to catch my breath as I felt Levi get up from the bed and walked up to my face. He grabbed my jaw and put his cock in my mouth.

'I want you to drink ever last drip of my cum. Got it slut.' I said with a stern tone. I nodded to him as he started to move his hips back and forth. He moaned out from the pleasure of my mouth till I felt hot sticky cum go down my throat. I licked his cock clean and Swallowed it.

Levi untied my wrists and laying down next to me out of breath. He grabbed me as he covers us with the blanket. He hugged me tight as I slowly fall asleep from exhaustion.

'Thank you Levi.' I said in a tired voice. He hugged my tighter.