Chapter 20: Back to HQ

As we got everything ready to back the carriage arrived. We put everything in it as Levi helped me up. I sat on the left side Levi got in after me and sat on the right side. The carriage started to move. I just looked at to cabin one last time. It was dusk as we left.

It was silent in the carriage for a few hours. I looked out the window to see HQ. We where getting closer Levi stared to tense up a bit. I got up and sat next to him.

'Hey are you okay?' I said him.

He bluish gray eyes just stared at me. All the sudden Levi grabbed my face pulled me to him. His lips pushed to mine. I wrapped my arms around him neck. Levi pulled away as the carriage stopped. I let go of him as we got out. Erwin was waiting for us as was Hange.

'Hange!' I said as I ran to her. I gave her a big hug.

'Hi hun. Did you two have fun?' She said with a smile.

My face started to go red as she said that. I didn't know what to say. As I felt embarrassed.  All the sudden I heard Levi.

'Tch it was fine four eyes.' He said with annoyed look on his face.

'Well shall we walk to the mess hall to eat.' Erwin asked us.

'Yeah I'm starving.' I said walking inside.

As we walk in the mess hall everyone looked at us. I just ignored it walk to our table. I sat down Hange sat on my left Erwin on my right and Levi in front of me. We ate our dinner. A few minutes pasted I got up from the table.

'Well I'm going to bed.' I said walking to the kitchen. I cleaned my plate and put it away.

I was walking down to hall to my room. I heard my name being called from behind me. I stopped looked behind me to see who it was. The voice got closer to me. I could see black raven hair stop in front of me.

'Hey brat.' Levi said with him cold expression look like always.

'Yes?' I asked him with a confused look.

'Thank you for the fun time we had together.' His said to me.

My stomach got butterfly as what I just heard from Levis mouth. I smiled at him as I got closer to him. I gave him a hug he hugged me back. I backed up and bent down a little to give him a kiss on the cheek.

'I will talk to you tomorrow Levi. If you can't sleep come to my room okay.' I said with a smile.

Levis nodded and walked away. I started to walk to my room. I got there and unlocked it. Ugh its dusty in here. I walked in and started to clean before I changed my clothes. I cleaned for about a hour. I heard a knock on the door.

'Hold on a second.' I asked them.

I walked to the door and opened it. It was Levi. I motion my hand for him to come in. Him walked in sat on the bed. I closed the door walked to put the cleaning stuff away. I got fresh clothes out on my dresser.

I started to take off my clothes as I heard Levi clear his throat out. I turned to him with a smile. He looked a little in embarrassed on his face.

'Levi this is nothing new.' I laughed.

'Tch I see you cleaned your room.' He said.

'Yeah it was dusty and your know I can't have that.' I said walking back to Levi.

I crowd in the bed with Levi. He wrapped his arms around me as I hummed we to sleep. My eyes started to get heavy as I slowly fell asleep.