Chapter 31: Pregnant 🍋

Nashiko:
It took us 2 days to get to the cabin from the castle. We finally arrived to the cabin. Levi got up to leave the carriage and to help me out. As I got out of the carriage Levi grabbed our bags and took them inside. I looked around for a bit outside to all the memories the two of us have had here.

5 minutes passed as I sat in the garden smelling the flowers. I was humming to myself and didn't hear Levi walk up to me sat to my left. I closed my eyes thinking that I'm married to the man I have loved for years. I started to smile to myself that we can have a happy life together.

"What are you smiling at love?" Levi asked with curiosity.

I was brought back to reality to the sound of Levis deep voice. I looked over to him with a smile. "I was thinking that we can finally be happy together." I said to him.

He smiled and got up from were he was sitting and picked me up walking to the cabin. He walked to our bedroom opening the door in front of us. He shut it with his foot walking to the bed.

He laid me gently down on the bed slowly undressing me. I laid there waiting for him to do whatever he would like to do to me. He started to take off his clothes then climbed on top of me staring right in my eyes with lust that I have never seen before.

He eyed my lips then licked his. His lips met mine as we started to kiss with passion and lust at the same time. He moved his hands down to my waist pushing them softly against the bed. He moved down to my collarbone with no stopping of his kissing. I gave soft moans from the pleasure.

I grabbed the sheets tight as he moved one hand to my heat. I let out a gasp as he started to touch my clit with his thumb. Moving in Circular motions. My moans got louder as he went faster and faster.

I looked down to Levi in between my thighs blushing as he was staring at me for a second. He put two fingers to my entrance then shoved them in with out any warning. He moved them in and out with no hesitation. My moans got louder as I was about to break.

"I'm going to cum agh." I cried out. I felt my coil get tighter as I was at my peek.

"Cum for me Darling."  He said in my ear. I felt my coil snap as I moaned out from pleasure all my juices flowing out of my heat all over his fingers. I was trying to catch my breath as he was licking his fingers clean from my juices.

He positioned himself to my entrance after he was done with his fingers. He plunged into me letting out a moan from both of us. He grabbed my waist harder moving in and out of me faster and faster as I let out moans and screams from the sensation. I felt him get sloppier with his movements as his dick began to twitch inside of me. His breathing became heavier as he went harder in me. I felt hot liquid flow out of me as he collapse on top of me.

—-2 Weeks Later—-

We where back at HQ. I woke up not feeling well as I tried sit up but I ran to the bathroom to the toilet throwing up. I was in there everyday and didn't know why. I when to the hospital wing to see what is happening to my body.

I walked in to see Hange waiting for me. I sat down on the bed while Hange did her thing. After about 10 minutes of waiting she came back with a smile.

"Hange why are you smiling? What is wrong with me?" I asked with tears almost leaving my eyes.

"Oh honey your fine. Just so you know you are pregnant with twins." She said with happiness.

My eyes grow wide as I am caring twins. My inner self was screaming and my outer self didn't say anything.

"Do you want me to go get Levi?" She asked. I nodded as I was not able to talk at the moment.

After a few minutes Levi came walking in with Hange. He looked angry and sad at the same time. I smiled at him as he came to sit by me.

"what is this all about Hange? Why is my wife in the hospital wing? Is she okay?" He asked with concern.

"Levi she is fine but there is something she wants to tell you so shut up and listen." She said walking out over the room to give us privacy.

I took a deep breath in to tell him he is going to me a father. "Levi we are going to be parents of twins." I said calmly looking in his eyes.

Levi was quiet for a few seconds. Was he mad? Happy? Sad? All three? I thought to myself.

"We are going have kids. I am so happy baby. I love you so much." He said finally. Wait what he really said that he is happy about being a dad.

——9 Months Later——-

It has been 3 months since Erwin has died. Levi did change a bit but he will be okay. I was at Isabel, Farlan and Erwin graves giving them fresh flowers and telling them the baby's will be here in a few days. I was there most of the day cleaning making it look pretty.

I was walking back to the doors as I felt something liquid run down my legs.  I screamed for Levi as I felt to ground groaning in pain. He ran out seeing me laying on the ground in tears. He pick me up taking my the hospital wing. He laid me down on a bed as Hange ran in to see what happened. She gasped to see my water break.

"Okay Nashiko you are having your babies right now. Don't panic okay." She said calmly.

Hange got everything for  me as well. Hange and Levi where the only ones who could be here with me as I started to push. I was like this for a few hours till I felt a head start to come out. I let a scream that Levi has never heard before. I was breathing in and out.

"PUSH." Hange yelled.

I pushed and pushed till I heard a small cry. I smiled as one of my babies have arrived. Hange cleaned her up and put her a basket. The pain started to come back as I grabbed Levis hand squeezing it tighter feeling a head come out of me. After a few seconds I didn't feel anymore pressure. I heard crying from both my babies. I was so tired I passed out.

2 days later I woke up feeling dizzy and hurting. Felt Levis hand holding mine with the babies laying asleep in there baskets.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked Levi.

"2 days. I have been waiting for you to wake up so we can name our kids." He said with a smile.

"Isabel Rose Ackerman. Farlan Erwin Ackerman." I said closing my eyes approving my decision. Levi just nodded and smiled with the names.