Chapter 30: Wedding Day

Nashiko pov:

It has been 3 months since I bought my wedding dress. In 1 week Levi and I will get married. 'It's so crazy I'm getting married to the man I have grown up with.' I said to myself. 'But I wish Farlan and Isabel where here to see it.'

I was getting ready for the day as I half to train the scouts for this rest of the week. I got up from Levis and my bed to take a shower. I turned on the water slowly taking off my clothes then hopping in the shower.

I washed my hair first then my body. After 2 minutes of being in the shower I turned the water off getting out then drying myself off. I put a pair of black underwear on then a black bra. I grabbed my white shirt buttoning it up. Pulled my white pants up and buttoning up. Put on socks, straps, boots. I brushed my hair out putting it in a hight ponytail.

I looked in the mirror before heading to the mess hall to eat breakfast. As I got closer it got louder. I opened the door walking in to grab my food then walk over to sit with Hange, Erwin and Levi.

"Good morning guys." I said sitting down next to Levi.

"Morning love." Levi said with a small smile.

"Hey girl. Do you want to do research with me today?" Hange asked with excitement.

"Was going to train the cadets. But it's up to Erwin if I can Hange." I said starting to eat my food.

"Yeah you can Nashiko. I can find someone else to train them." Erwin said.

"Thanks Commander." Hange said.

-1 Week Later-

The sun was beaming through the window early in the morning. It slowly made its way to Nashiko sleeping soundly. As the rays hit her face to wake her up Hange burst in the room scaring Nashiko wide awake. She groaned from being awake frim her slumber.

"What the hell Hange I was sleeping." I said angrily towards her.

"Ooh come on now it's time to get up to get you ready for your wedding silly." Hange said.

I'm eyes went wide as I realized it's my wedding day. I jumped out of bed running to the bathroom to take a shower. After a few minutes I got out wrapping myself in a towel. I walked out of the bathroom to grab my underwear and bra then walked back in to the bathroom. I dried myself off then put my underwear on and bra.

I walked back out to see Hange waiting for me to help me put on my dress. She helped me with my hair, makeup and shoes. After about 3 hours of getting ready I was done. We walked out of the room heading to the castle for the wedding. Historia was kind enough to let me get married there.

After a hour ride we make it to the castle. Hange got out then helped me get out of the carriage. We walked up to the castle doors. The guards let us in.

Hange lead me to the dining hall where my wedding will get held. I took a deep breath in and out before walking through the big white doors. Hange wrapped her arm with mine as the doors opened. The room is black and white with a little bit on red for details.

As we walked in everyone gasped as they saw me in all my Beauty. I smiled as I saw Levi waiting for me up front with Erwin. He smiled at me what gave me butterflies in my stomach. Before I knew it we where in the front as Hange give Levi my hand.

"Everyone may you please take your seats." The man said. "Today we are here for two people Levi Ackerman and Nashiko Kato." He said. "Levi Ackerman do you take Nashiko Kato to be your wife in sickness and health till death do you part?"

"I do." Levi said with a smile.

"And do you Nashiko Kato take Levi Ackerman to be your husband in sickness and health till death do you part?"

"I do." I said with a smile.

"Now you may kiss the bride."  levi came close to me as he kisses me passionately. Everyone cheered. Levi and I walked out of the room to the ballroom so we can dance. "You look so beautiful love." Levi said holding me tight as we danced. "Thank you. You look good yourself." I said with a smirk.

We danced for a few hours till it was time for us to leave. I left Levi so I can change in to something comfortable. I put on a black dress that goes to my knees and put on flats getting out of my heels. Hange said she will put my dress and shoes in my room back at HQ because Levi and I are not going back just yet. We are going to a cabin for our honeymoon for after 2 weeks.

I was done getting ready so I headed to where Levi is waiting for me. "Boo." I said scared Levi a little.

"Nashiko don't scare me like that." He said in a soft tone. He helped me in the carriage then got in himself as well.

A/n next in the honeymoon and pregnancy.