Chapter 6: The Dream 🍋

Levis POV:

We walked out of the bathroom and went to the living room. I sat down in a chair by Farlan. He didn't say anything as of why I came out of the bathroom with Nashiko. We just sat there quiet while Nashiko went to her room.

After a few minutes I got up to go to the kitchen to make tea. I started to walk to the kitchen door and opened it. Walked in the kitchen and grabbed the kettle and filled it with water and put it on the stove. I walked away for a second to get my teacup and my black tea. Walked back and heard the kettle go off. I put it up and poured it my cup.  I grabbed the black tea leaves and put them in the cup for a few seconds. I took them off and throw them away. I cleaned up my mess and grabbed my tea and walked back out to the living room.

You walked to your seat. 'Oi we are cleaning the whole day tomorrow. So be ready for it.' I said to everyone.

'  I said to everyone

Nashiko POV:

I got up to go to my room after Levi was done talking. 'Goodnight everyone.' I said walking away. I got to my bedroom and laid down. I felt my eyes start to get heavy.

Dream:
I was cleaning the top of the bookshelf and felt two hands go between my thighs. I gasped with shock and looked down to see Levi. He was squeezing them softly. I let out a low moan. I started to breathe heavily and lost my balance on the chair I was on. Levi grabbed me and laid me down on the floor. He started to kiss my neck and move down to my collarbone. I don't know what to do. This is a new feeling I have never felt before. All the sudden his lips moved down to my stomach and stopped at the bridge of my panties. He looked up at you with a smirk. My face turned bight red and I tried to hide my face from him. He grabbed my arms and pulled them down. I gasped at him. He went back to my heat and started to tease me.Dream end.

I woke up abruptly with someone shaking me. I opened my eyes slowly to see who it was. It was know other then Levi himself. I was shocked as of why he is in my room and waking me up.

'What do you want Levi?' I said half tired.

'I heard you call my name from my room.' He said. My eyes widened with shock and embarrassment. I felt my face turn red. I was to scared to say anything to him. After a few minutes I got the courage to speak again.

'I-I umm don't know what your talking about Levi.' I said hiding my face with my knees.

'Tch whatever you say Nashiko.' He said glaring at me. I didn't look at him. I was just to embarrassed to talk to him. After a while he left my room and I fell back to sleep.

The next morning:

Levis POV:

I could not stop thinking about Nashiko calling out my name. 'L-Levi please more.' She said. Was she dreaming about me fucking her or something? I thought in my head. But why was she thinking about me in that way? Hmm maybe cleaning will help forget about it.

Nashiko POV:

I woke up and slowly rubbed my eyes and I sat up and stretched. I remember the dream so clearly. What the actual fuck Nashiko are you thinking. Why do I dream of Levi giving me head. I was so in thought I didn't know my face was bight red again and Isabel was looking at me with a confused look on her face.

'Ummm Nashiko are you okay?' She said me. I didn't answer her because I didn't hear her question. I snapped back to Reality. She was still looking at me for my answer.

'Oh um I'm okay don't worry.' I said looking away from her.

'Oh okay then.' While she got up and dressed and then left the room.

I finally got up and dressed myself and walked out the room and shutting it behind me. I was trying my best not to talk to Levi. After a few hours of cleaning the living room I walked to the kitchen to start cleaning it. I was cleaning the cabinets and heard footsteps behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see who it was. Your eyes widened to see Levi.

'Oi how to the cleaning going.' He said. He was looking around and feeling the surfaces to make sure it was clean properly.

'Umm good.' With my back towards him.