Chapter 12: The Expedition

2 Weeks Later:

It's the day of the expedition. I was a little scared because it would be my first one. I felt the anxiety hit me hard in my stomach. I have a feeling something bad is going to happen. Maybe food will help clam my nerves. I got out of my bed to get dress for the expedition. I finished putting my clothes on and started to put on my straps and head out the door to the mess hall.

'Hmm. I wonder what everyone is doing right now.' I said while walking down the hall. I got to the doors and opened it to see Levi,Isabel and Furlan waiting for me at our table. I grabbed my tray and walk over to them.

'Good morning guys.' I said with a smile.

'Hiiii Nashiko!' Isabel said with energetic tone. I smiled and sat down by her.

We all got up from the table and walked to put our trays away. After that we headed outside to the stables to get our horses ready. I mounted my horse and started to line up to leave. We were waiting for a little while till we saw the wall gates open up for us.

As we were ridding it started to rain heavily where we could not see well.

'This is bad,you three.' Furlan said.

'Yeah.' I said.

'After all, If Erwin gets eaten, we won't be able to get the papers back.' Furlan shouted to us.

'I'm going alone.' Levi said. I looked at him in shock. what the fuck are you think Levi. I said to myself.

'WHAT?' Isabel shouted as Levi.

'You three join up with flagon.' He said to us. I was a bit pissed out that he even said that to us at all.

The three of us followed Levi's orders and herded to flagon. As we were ridding we didn't see the titans coming at us. Isabel was trying to help Furlan but it was to late.

'Nooooo Isabel. L-LEVIII HELP FURLAN.' I screamed out to him.

'You bastard.' I heard Furlan shout to the titan.

I looked up to see Furlan being eating by a titan. 'Please Furlan don't leave me too.' I cried out to him. He waved goodbye to me and Levi. Me and Isabel will protect you two. He said as he got ate.

I could not move from me spot as I saw Levi go on a fucking rampage to the titan who killed Furlan. I was crying so hard I blackout.

Levi's Pov:

'You motherfuckers.' I screamed out as I was killing they.

'Hey ugly. Do humans taste good? Hmm? Were they tasty? ANSWER ME.' I shouted.

'Hey. Are there any survivors out there?'

'Levi. Are you and Nashiko the only left?

'You did this alone?'

I heard Erwin and turned to him. I started to run straight to him. I pushed him off his horse to the ground with my blade. I stared straight at him.

'Erwin. I'm going to kill you. That's I'm here.' I said to him.

'So they. All died? I see.' Erwin said to me with no emotion. He grabbed a letter out of his pocket. I looked at him with shock on my face.

'These is what I supposedly have on Nicholas Lovoe.' He said to me.

'So you knew?' I asked him.

'Unfortunately. You're too late.' Erwin said. We talk for a while.

'Fight with the survey corps, Levi!! Humanity needs your and Nashiko skills.' he said to me.

I grabbed Nashiko as we headed back to HQ. I take her to her room and laid her down on the bed. What am I going to tell her when she wakes up. I sat down in a chair thinking to myself what I did wrong.